PDA

View Full Version : Advice

flatnfast
06-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Currently going thru a divorce and its getting close to the end, No i did not cheat or anything like that, I just could not take her bad attitude and negativi,ty, I did not get hardly anything from the house, got my 2 harleys and boat and a few items that i could put in my suburban. She changed the locks on the house, she will not let me see the dogs, she hid my motorhome (which i bought off my mom and dad) she kept all my grandmothers heir looms, and just been a nasty horrible bitch. She works at the bank where our accounts are and before filed went and drained them and took the money. I had lake property before the marriage at nacimiento and she went up there and broke in (i had all keys) and took things that were mine and things that belonged to my family. She has admitted to taking these things but refuses to give them back. the only way i got my harleys and boat was to borrow the money to pay her off her half or i would not have gotten them. A woman scourn. Not kidding she turned VERY VERY WICKED, She even called damn near all my close friends and made up stories on why i left her, getting them against me, tried to turn my family members against me, etc etc etc.....Oh yea, my best friend started being cold and not wanting to hang out, one night i went by the house to try to plead for some more of my things and guess whos car was in the driveway with all the lights out in the living room, and since then they have been to vegas, laughlin, Fock, I could go on for days, Yes i have said some mean things when we speak but have never threatened or touched her, None of you really know me but i am a calm and polite guy and hardly ever get upset, it takes alot to piss me off. I have changed my number 4 times andsomehow she always gets my number and the calls and texts start coming.
MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET BACK AT HER WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW OR LAWYERS? JUST TO MAKE HER LIFE HELL?

AZJD
06-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Currently going thru a divorce and its getting close to the end, No i did not cheat or anything like that, I just could not take her bad attitude and negativi,ty, I did not get hardly anything from the house, got my 2 harleys and boat and a few items that i could put in my suburban. She changed the locks on the house, she will not let me see the dogs, she hid my motorhome (which i bought off my mom and dad) she kept all my grandmothers heir looms, and just been a nasty horrible bitch. She works at the bank where our accounts are and before filed went and drained them and took the money. I had lake property before the marriage at nacimiento and she went up there and broke in (i had all keys) and took things that were mine and things that belonged to my family. She has admitted to taking these things but refuses to give them back. the only way i got my harleys and boat was to borrow the money to pay her off her half or i would not have gotten them. A woman scourn. Not kidding she turned VERY VERY WICKED, She even called damn near all my close friends and made up stories on why i left her, getting them against me, tried to turn my family members against me, etc etc etc.....Oh yea, my best friend started being cold and not wanting to hang out, one night i went by the house to try to plead for some more of my things and guess whos car was in the driveway with all the lights out in the living room, and since then they have been to vegas, laughlin, Fock, I could go on for days, Yes i have said some mean things when we speak but have never threatened or touched her, None of you really know me but i am a calm and polite guy and hardly ever get upset, it takes alot to piss me off. I have changed my number 4 times andsomehow she always gets my number and the calls and texts start coming.
MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET BACK AT HER WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW OR LAWYERS? JUST TO MAKE HER LIFE HELL?
You DON'T! The best advice I got during my divorce was to keep my side of the street clean.................... It will all work out in thre end better if you aren't the bad guy.

ratso
06-28-2007, 09:54 AM
You ain't seen shit yet...;)

HM
06-28-2007, 09:55 AM
44 Magnum...the most powerful handgun on earth. :D
Sorry, but humor is the only thing I can offer as help. You situation sucks. You need a midget to bust up some shins? I only charge $50/shin + travel & meals. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-28-2007, 09:57 AM
What a C unt.. I just don't understand why most women do this crap..:mad:

Hallett19
06-28-2007, 09:58 AM
The absolute best way to get back at a woman is to avoid her like the plague...... oh man, they HATE THAT!!!
Let her try to contact you all she wants, it will burn her up inside the more times she tries and gets nothing, she will always think the worst, let her negative little wandering mind eat her alive. If you avoid them, they will think you won in the long run, trust me.
About all your stuff, you got f-ed, what can anyone say, you took it hard, but, on the bright side, it could be SOO SOO SOOOOO much worse, I have seen first hand how much worse it could be, guys have been rolled way harder than you have. And your ex-friend is a huge douche by the way for taking her side...
Move on dude, in the big picture of things, you didnt do half bad! :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-28-2007, 09:59 AM
I say break into the house and take the dogs.

HM
06-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Hey, this isn't gonna be one of those threads were we get all worked up ready to kill this biatch and then she comes on and gives the other side of the story and then we trash flatnfast is it? Nah...that never happens on ***boat. :D

flatnfast
06-28-2007, 10:00 AM
humor is good, i busted my ass on the house and all her crap, she feels she deserves everything since i left her, practical pranks? ANYTHING? In her debt and assets report she valued her 99 F-350 crew cab Lifted to the sky with chrome chrome chrome, 80k miles, Kick ass truck that i built for her, she put 4,650.00 That does not even cover the lift!!! Thats what i deal with, BULLSHIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-28-2007, 10:05 AM
humor is good, i busted my ass on the house and all her crap, she feels she deserves everything since i left her, practical pranks? ANYTHING? In her debt and assets report she valued her 99 F-350 crew cab Lifted to the sky with chrome chrome chrome, 80k miles, Kick ass truck that i built for her, she put 4,650.00 That does not even cover the lift!!! Thats what i deal with, BULLSHIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
does she work?

ratso
06-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Another thing... stay the fukk away from her. Domestic violence nowdays is as bad as a DUI... I know one guy that spent about 5K on a bullshit charge that was dropped after lack of evidence, and I've seen this worthless bitch knock the fukk out of him while he just stood there... but she pressed charges and it still cost him 5K. I mean this is a vicious bitch, but all sweet and innocent with her little pouty lips when she's the victim... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
It's a no-win situation

HM
The best way to piss her off, without getting in trouble, is just like Hallet19 said. Don't speak to her. Make her go to your lawyer...even file for a restraining order since she already broke into the house. Since you are leaving her, you stand a better chance of getting it. Also, go for a restraining order against you friend and claim he was an accomplace in the break-in...which is probably true.
Talk to your lawyer. If he won't try it, get another lawyer.
How about setting up your buddy? Hire a decent looking lady of the night and get pictures of their "time" together?

76ANTHONY
went through the same dam thing with my ex-wife, locks changed and all. if you really want to get back at her, heres the dealio......
be happy, thats it. no more no less. it is the only way she thinks that you have won. and the material things, heres what i found. when your happy she'll wanna know why, so you'll want to talk to you, thats when you say im doing great and alls well. she will end up giving alot of shiat back to you, shes just trying to get you as upset as she is. keep your yard clean, you dont need a bunch of shiat slinging going on, it was a marriage, not a 3rd grade classroom.
just my .02

Wizard29
06-28-2007, 10:07 AM
You ain't seen shit yet...;)
LOL!

Miss Perfect
06-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Do yourself a favor and forget about her. By trying to get back at her in some way, you are only going to aggrevate the situation. Get over it and move on

27 Awesome cat
06-28-2007, 10:14 AM
You need to stay away from her period! Its not worth it!!!!!!!!
The only thing you have to look foward to is being yourself again..If you have not already done it,change all your passwords on everything you have..My X knew more about me then I knew about myself.
The friends,well thats just part of the game.If they are true friends they will stick with you but after hearing about your buddy it does not surprise me at all. Went through the same thing with a so-called friend two weeks after I moved out.
The system sucks dude!!! Better to hope for the worst and just go back to rebuilding your life..

Riverdog1
06-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Cut your losses and move on bro. Same thing happened to me except she set it up with the cops. I was sleeping one night and she dialed 911 to report I beat her (I have never touched a woman in my life) and told the cop she would be leaving soon and taking everything in the house because it belonged to her. I found this out when I came home to an empty house and called the cops because I had been robbed. When the cop was there he told me he should be arresting me and told me what I just told you. My stuff is in storage somewhere in AZ and I think I know where it is but I can't touch it. It will most likely be auctioned off because she never pays any bills. Anyway, I don't answer any calls from NOCAL anymore unless I recognize the number. I will cut my losses and make damn sure I never speak to her again.
I would suggest you do the same. Woman can be very f''ked up and because the law always takes their side of the story, you can get hosed. What I would do is beat the shit out of your so called best friend who is hosing her. Get a splintered stick and shove it up his (0).
Never move another woman into your pad, make her go home once in a while.

flatnfast
06-28-2007, 10:21 AM
She has all the neighbors bluffed, i went there one day to get the dogs but the house was in lock down along with the dogs, the neighbors called her when they saw my truck there, lawyer said that yes i am entitled but if any damage is done in the process i can get blamed for community property damage and be liable.
Heres a good one, March 18th she called my mom in a panic because the 2 dogs got out (she left the gate open) and she was all upset, i called her and billy came back but daisey was still gone and she had reports of her near the freeway, so i drop everything and go over there, I jump out of my truck and feel a sharp pain in my rt foot, i try to take a step and fall straight on my face, i walk to the best i could 2 miles along a frontage rd looking for daisey, i get back to my truck and drive and drive and drive around, I finally see her on someones front lawn unable to get up, Yes she was hit by a car and bleeding and exhausted, I picked her up and am covered in blood, I take her back to the house and she calls a emergency vet. My foot is killing me so now my so called best friend shows up and she takes daisey with him to the vet (I had to go to the emergency room myself) Mt foot is shattered and ligaments torn, The next day my mom calls her and daisey is now at our local vet so i call the vet and am told "we were instructed by michele not to give you any information on the dog" That sent me in a uproar, Since then i have had 2 surgeries on my foot and am still in a soft cast,
At our 4 way my lawyer looks and asks her "Michele, have you offered or inquired about Todds foot?" she replies Him and his foot are of no concern of mine, i can care less. My lawyer says that he wishes that would of been said in front of a judge. just a little more crap i deal with!!!!

Havasu1
06-28-2007, 10:24 AM
I have seen a few of these bad divorce deals. The chick is all angry and bent. The funny thing is, she feels like she just got dumped, hell she did, and she is taking it out on you. Mark my words, in time she will be begging for you to take her back and how sorry she is. Don't take her back, but that will be your justice and at least you will have the last laugh.
As for all the things, that stuff will work out in the legal wash. More or less.

76ANTHONY
06-28-2007, 10:27 AM
best advise is to let it go, your making this harder on yourself than she ever could. keep busy and hang with freinds, that is actually the best advise.

Havasu1
06-28-2007, 10:32 AM
I heard this somewhere.........Do you know why Divorce is expensives?
Because it is worth it!

flatnfast
06-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Yes, that seems to be the consensus, I do leave her alone, i dont take her calls, i dont answer her texts, I dont know how but she always seems to get my new phone #, material things are replaceable i know, I am scared to leave my boat up at the lake now because of her, she no longer has a heritage sticker on her truck but has friends that can call her name in on the guest list. I am trying to move on but its hard with a constant thorn in my side.

Dave C
06-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Make it obvious that her little antics are not getting to you. Don't get upset or at least show her you are upset (even if you are upset). Give her the ol "I don't give a fock" routine.
She is deliberately trying to get under your skin. Show her it doesn't bother you (even if it does) and that will piss her off.
then show up with a new piece of ass when the divorce is final.:devil:
2 things she is gonna hate. Not getting the attention she wants and another women in the mix.....
as AZJD said, stay cool and keep your nose clean until the divorce is final. Her lawyer will bring up any B.S. he can to get on you to gain an advantage.
You have the rest of your life to get even! ;)

Miss Perfect
06-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Yes, that seems to be the consensus, I do leave her alone, i dont take her calls, i dont answer her texts, I dont know how but she always seems to get my new phone #, material things are replaceable i know, I am scared to leave my boat up at the lake now because of her, she no longer has a heritage sticker on her truck but has friends that can call her name in on the guest list. I am trying to move on but its hard with a constant thorn in my side.
Looking for a way to get back at her and "make her life hell" is not considered leaving her alone...IMHO.

Jbb
06-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Looking for a way to get back at her and "make her life hell" is not considered leaving her alone...IMHO.
MP...stop hatin....
RD SUX!..:D

flatnfast
06-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Miss Perfect, True True True, Thank You!!

Miss Perfect
06-28-2007, 10:45 AM
MP...stop hatin....
RD SUX!..:D
:p

YeLLowBoaT
06-28-2007, 10:46 AM
document every thing... when you go before the judge, it will make all the diffrence in the world. Until then, don't even talk to her.

76ANTHONY
06-28-2007, 10:47 AM
so move your boat, im sure someone can watch it for ya

76ANTHONY
06-28-2007, 10:49 AM
you want me:D :D :D

dunaholic
06-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Dude...Your entitled to half of the community property. It soesn't matter what she has done with anything. Get yourself a good lawyer and the courts will figure it out. 50/50 state my friend. You have nothing to worry about. She cannot legaly keep you out of the house if it is community property. Just lay low and dn't cuase any trouble with her and let the lawyers hash it out. If you had to pay her for "half of the value" of the bikes and the boat to get them make sure you have that documented. That will come out of her half of the assets. If she took all of the money out of the accounts, your entitled to half of that.

Just foreplay
06-28-2007, 11:09 AM
As some have said, take the higher ground..In the end you will be better off.
5 yrs from now, you will know in your heart you did the right thing..
This comes from being there and doing that...
News flash...these so called friends..were never friends..Just users..
Now I did pull a couple of things I still laugh about...
1. A good friend at the time, a girl who could stop traffic, went to court with me once and she was dressed to the nines. And yes we were acting very friendly...OMG was that chick (my ex) pissed....
She was snorting flames..lol
2. Several months later, same girl came to court, but this time she was "showing" pregnant. Man did we have fun with that one...And no it was not mine..(I know how U hot boaters think)
But you would have to know my ex, she was that "C" word that MRS flying V used..
Your ex is doing things to get a rise out of you...
Go take the harley out for a cruise, go get your boat wet...
When you are really happy it will show...That will be the best revenge..
Good luck

Pheelin Phroggy
06-28-2007, 06:24 PM
1. Let your lawyer ensure you get everything your entitled to.
2. Accept the results and move on to enjoying a peaceful life,
or Send her a case of used condoms to show how happy you are without her
OR send her a fake positive herpes results and a case of condoms to ensure she doesn't accidently spread it should it flare up someday
5. Enjoy knowing she will be worried forever.

gramps
06-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Dude...Your entitled to half of the community property. It soesn't matter what she has done with anything. Get yourself a good lawyer and the courts will figure it out. 50/50 state my friend. You have nothing to worry about. She cannot legaly keep you out of the house if it is community property. Just lay low and dn't cuase any trouble with her and let the lawyers hash it out. If you had to pay her for "half of the value" of the bikes and the boat to get them make sure you have that documented. That will come out of her half of the assets. If she took all of the money out of the accounts, your entitled to half of that.
this (the above) is the best way to go............keep your shiat clean, keep records on everything she has done and get a GOOD lawyer. your "revenge" will be her giving back to you what you own.

EAZYKILLER2006
06-28-2007, 06:49 PM
best way to get back at her, is to ignore her, and move on with some hottie
you dont really want to get back at her
you dont seem the type, and it will make you miserable:(
i say just go on, and dont look back
lucky you didnt have it worse than you did
i know some of the girls who did some terrible things :jawdrop:
way worse than you are talking about
oh well just my opinion
karma dude

Slow What
06-28-2007, 08:11 PM
GET A LAWYER NOW , as mention already you intitled to HALF , house , retirement , ect..... A good lawyer is so worth it ...
Your TRUE FRIENDS will be there for you , Fock the others .
as for the boat and bikes , put them in someone elses name (parent , sibling) sell it to them for a buck and buy it back when it's over .
like many , I've been there , wish I would have got a lawyer from the start

Keith E. Sayre
07-01-2007, 02:57 AM
"vengeance is mine, saith the lord" right out of the bible.
I've been where you are now and there will be no "payback"that will satisfy you. You'll spend more time and emotional energy looking for payback than it could be worth.
Emotions are like money, "don't keep spending good money after bad" as they say. move forward immediately
and you'll create a new and fresh life and hopefully someone to share it with. If you stay in the same place
that you now are, you'll end up bitter and worrying about all the wrong things.
Keith Sayre

v-drive
07-01-2007, 03:12 AM
went through the same dam thing with my ex-wife, locks changed and all. if you really want to get back at her, heres the dealio......
be happy, thats it. no more no less. it is the only way she thinks that you have won. and the material things, heres what i found. when your happy she'll wanna know why, so you'll want to talk to you, thats when you say im doing great and alls well. she will end up giving alot of shiat back to you, shes just trying to get you as upset as she is. keep your yard clean, you dont need a bunch of shiat slinging going on, it was a marriage, not a 3rd grade classroom.
just my .02
Like the man said, Be happy . You left so you could be and the material things are just that, things....v-drive

Mattman
07-01-2007, 03:27 AM
Make it obvious that her little antics are not getting to you. Don't get upset or at least show her you are upset (even if you are upset). Give her the ol "I don't give a fock" routine.
She is deliberately trying to get under your skin. Show her it doesn't bother you (even if it does) and that will piss her off.
then show up with a new piece of ass when the divorce is final.:devil:
2 things she is gonna hate. Not getting the attention she wants and another women in the mix.....
as AZJD said, stay cool and keep your nose clean until the divorce is final. Her lawyer will bring up any B.S. he can to get on you to gain an advantage.
You have the rest of your life to get even! ;)
Nuf said...now go out there, lay some pipe and dump as much baby batter as you can. Nothing wrong with wreckin' some hottie to make you feel better!!!

91nordic29
07-01-2007, 07:32 AM
And your ex-friend is a huge douche by the way for taking her side...
Sounds like he is taking more than just her "side"...

ratso
07-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Sounds like he is taking more than just her "side"...
If you suspect your chick is cheating on you, always check out your best friend first.;)

ratso
07-01-2007, 07:36 AM
...which is why my best friends are chicks.:D

mickeyfinn
07-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Don't change your number. If it is a cell, just drop it to the lowest plan possible. Let her keep calling and getting voicemail. Sign up for a new plan and be careful who you give the number to.

Baja Big Dog
07-01-2007, 07:47 AM
"vengeance is mine, saith the lord" right out of the bible.
I've been where you are now and there will be no "payback"that will satisfy you. You'll spend more time and emotional energy looking for payback than it could be worth.
Emotions are like money, "don't keep spending good money after bad" as they say. move forward immediately
and you'll create a new and fresh life and hopefully someone to share it with. If you stay in the same place
that you now are, you'll end up bitter and worrying about all the wrong things.
Keith Sayre
Check out Keith..gettin all religous and shit!!!
He hit on the head, dont waste any more time.
Id be the most pissed about the dogs..thats where the bitch crossed the line!!!:mad:

MADDOG355
07-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Do nothing. Act like you want nothing and are glad to be away from her.
I would see if I could delete this thread also before she gets wind of it and takes it before a judge to help her case.
Didn't something like that happen here before???

buzzaro
07-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Gonna stick with humor on this little bit of advice so I have to ask...............Does she have a sister?:devil:

burtandnancy2
07-01-2007, 08:41 AM
flat, you only mentioned your attorney once, and from the sound of it,he's not very aggressive. You need a junk yard dog of an attorney who will eat her attorneys heart out. You've been entirely too passive. Unfortunately, the dog deal hit you in a soft spot and you payed dearly for that. Her "armchair" lawyer is probably her new boyfriend and he's killing you. You either have to get over it, or start over and tear them a new one. Hope there are no kids involved cause that changes everything. Don't know about your career, but it may be time to get out of Dodge...

centerhill condor
07-01-2007, 01:36 PM
the best revenge is living well. Just walk away and realize its the best thing you've done lately.
Ratso is right..you aint seen nothin' yet. It is worth repeating...you don't really know a woman until you see her in court.

MBlaster
07-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Make more money, get better stuff, get a hotter girlfriend.
Guaranteed she won't like that.

CBadDad
07-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Did you already say that having her killed is not an option?
If you would've killed her the first time you thought about it, you'd be out of jail by now. :D
Seriously, there has been some good advice here. Walk away and don't look back. What goes around comes around, you'll win in the end. If you stoop down to her level, you'll get hosed!
You got the boat, right? Shit, get a hot girlfriend and take her to the river/lake. That'll piss her off more than anything else and it will take your mind off of things.
Best of luck. This has been played out over and over again. The liars, er, lawyers are to blame. They'll let you fight until you're broke. Move on as soon as possible.

Chipster27
07-01-2007, 02:56 PM
...HOW CAN I GET BACK AT HER WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE ...
Sleep with her sister :devil:
Seriously, success is the best revenge. Saw my ex many years after we divorced. I have enjoyed moderate success (several promotions since our divorce, several homes, money in the bank, toys, vacations etc...) and it's pissed her off more than the divorce. She even hated it when I refused to acknowldege her juvile behavior or participate in her games.
Good luck, it sucks, most of us have been there.

flatnfast
10-11-2007, 05:57 AM
well its now 10/11/07 and we had a 2nd 4 way since its been dragged out almost a year. My x has done nothing pleasant and continues to harass me with the latest was me being in vegas for bikrfest a couple weeks ago. She went with her new boyfriend and she saw me on fremont st and walks up to me and takes my picture, i turn my back on her and walk away and i hear her say I just won a 100 bet that i would see you here, WTF, as i continue at the bike show i walk back to my bike which was parked in the midst of 100 other bikes at the fremont valet parking and my helmet is over my headlight, my gloves are on my brake and shifter pedal, all my helmet stickers are peeled off my helmet and stuck to my gas tank. So yesterday i bring it up to her lawyer and the bitch says i did not do that with a shit eating grin on her face, she says she was there but she was not the one that did it. She walked away with damn near everything, all i walked away with was my work tools and my balls. I bought her out on alimony so i do not have to write her ass a check once a month. I lost the dog i was fighting for (boxer), because she had her mom sign a paper saying the dog i wanted was given to her as a gift, shit even after that i said fine i will take the other boxer but i did not get it.
I have done nothing to her, i have taken everyones advice and kept my nose clean, she calls my mom at least twice a week to have me call her and i never do. she so far has not gotten my new number. I had a date about 3 weeks ago and that poor girl got a phone call from my x and her neighbor drunk and harrassed her. I did not leave her for any woman, did not cheat, i left because of her shit and could not deal with her any more. As i left the office she was waiting by my truck and she asked for a handshake and a hug and i just laughed and continued into my truck, i know she did that to my bike and it hurts me to death about my boxer, my lawyer i think just wanted it done and took the deal they proposed.
Any more advice?

rocket98
10-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Nail her sister.........Her best friend...........:D :D :D :devil: :devil:

hkunz
10-11-2007, 07:45 AM
A good life is the best revenge. My x tried a number of things, I just let it all roll off, which really fired her up. She even tried to take my Jeep CJ and give me her TJ, so when I said OK, she backed off.
Found a new gal, now my wife, and put her pic up in my house, which also really fired her up. Didn't make a stink about anything, just got away from her, and am so much better off now. Yes, it hurts for a while, but you will soon notice that the tic you developed over the last couple of years will go away, Tums aren't the first thing on your grocery list, and so on.
Be happy.

Tom Brown
10-11-2007, 07:50 AM
You've been ovary rolled.

Jbb
10-11-2007, 07:52 AM
well its now 10/11/07 and we had a 2nd 4 way since its been dragged out almost a year. My x has done nothing pleasant and continues to harass me with the latest was me being in vegas for bikrfest a couple weeks ago. She went with her new boyfriend and she saw me on fremont st and walks up to me and takes my picture, i turn my back on her and walk away and i hear her say I just won a 100 bet that i would see you here, WTF, as i continue at the bike show i walk back to my bike which was parked in the midst of 100 other bikes at the fremont valet parking and my helmet is over my headlight, my gloves are on my brake and shifter pedal, all my helmet stickers are peeled off my helmet and stuck to my gas tank. So yesterday i bring it up to her lawyer and the bitch says i did not do that with a shit eating grin on her face, she says she was there but she was not the one that did it. She walked away with damn near everything, all i walked away with was my work tools and my balls. I bought her out on alimony so i do not have to write her ass a check once a month. I lost the dog i was fighting for (boxer), because she had her mom sign a paper saying the dog i wanted was given to her as a gift, shit even after that i said fine i will take the other boxer but i did not get it.
I have done nothing to her, i have taken everyones advice and kept my nose clean, she calls my mom at least twice a week to have me call her and i never do. she so far has not gotten my new number. I had a date about 3 weeks ago and that poor girl got a phone call from my x and her neighbor drunk and harrassed her. I did not leave her for any woman, did not cheat, i left because of her shit and could not deal with her any more. As i left the office she was waiting by my truck and she asked for a handshake and a hug and i just laughed and continued into my truck, i know she did that to my bike and it hurts me to death about my boxer, my lawyer i think just wanted it done and took the deal they proposed.
Any more advice?
My first piece of advice, is reconsider where you ask for marital advice........my second piece of advice is to start drinking heavily...:)

gramps
10-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Nail her sister.........Her best friend...........:D :D :D :devil: :devil:
Thats what I did to my first ex..............Friend not the sister. 33 years later I still smile when I think about it.

Jordy
10-11-2007, 08:10 AM
flat, you only mentioned your attorney once, and from the sound of it,he's not very aggressive. You need a junk yard dog of an attorney who will eat her attorneys heart out.
my lawyer i think just wanted it done and took the deal they proposed.
Wow, seems as though burtandnancy called that. Your lawyer was a pussy!!! Why would your lawyer just want it done? Doesn't he get paid on billable hours? I've never known any, unless it was a flat rate case charge, that didn't want to drag it out as long as possible and keep the meter running. :notam:
That is, unless he's banging the ex and wanted to get you down the road... :idea:

Jordy
10-11-2007, 08:20 AM
:jawdrop:
Hey, it is ***boat. Anything is possible. Stranger things have happened. :)
As far as more advice, if after you decide to ask for life altering advice from this group of collective brainiacs, you get some good advice, such as the one about your lawyer being a pussy, you should probably take it. I know it's hindsight and all, but wow... :jawdrop:

The Door Hanger
10-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Call the phone company and see about blocking all of her phone numbers from calling you. They hate that. :D

Throttle
10-11-2007, 02:13 PM
emotionally detatch yourself (not always eazy)
you will never get even or get revenge, be successfull at whatever you do next!

Rattle Can Lou
10-11-2007, 02:18 PM
44 Magnum...the most powerful handgun on earth. :D
Sorry, but humor is the only thing I can offer as help. You situation sucks. You need a midget to bust up some shins? I only charge $50/shin + travel & meals. :D
"88 magnum, shoots through schools" Johnny Dangerously

CBadDad
10-11-2007, 03:09 PM
emotionally detatch yourself (not always eazy)
you will never get even or get revenge, be successfull at whatever you do next!
Best advice on here...
The problem is, is that whenever you think you're far away and things are going good the Ex will show up and just try and ruin your good life. Ignore her the best you can. Smashing her head into the pavement is not an option.
It will get better.

flatnfast
10-11-2007, 10:07 PM
her lawyer was hot hot hot, should go for that!!! lol

DeltaSigBoater
10-11-2007, 10:15 PM
her lawyer was hot hot hot, should go for that!!! lol
Why not, what more do you have to lose? :D

thatguy
10-12-2007, 02:07 AM
document every thing... when you go before the judge, it will make all the diffrence in the world. Until then, don't even talk to her.
BINGO! Even though some judges seem to be unrealistic in court, MOST actually go by facts and documentation, in the end. Look to the horizon. When it is finally over, you will be free of all the crap. It is costly, BUT items can be replaced, eventually. DO NOT dwell on the items! Sorry, but let it go, including the dogs.
Look at the bright side, you already have His and Hers bikes for a girlfriend!
Hot babes love Harleys! Keep your cool through all of it, do not be provoked into any "scenes" that can be displayed in court. Look at what K-Fed just accomplished by being calm, of all people. DISTANCE your self even more than you are. Your real friends and family will know the truth eventually. It takes time, but truth always wins. Oh, and get a new best friend, that one sucks.
Good luck, I have been there twice and the sun will shine bright no matter who gets what. Don't sink to triviallity. Let the little things go.
Tommy

hoolign
10-12-2007, 06:17 AM
Ok here's what your going to have to do.
Start posting in bench racers. Eventually your going to turn queer as a 3 dollar bill. Once you have fully turned into a pink panty wearing limp wristed taller version of Holy Moly ask 460 for his wardrobe as he has probably out grown it by now. Start hitting on your best friend. rrrr can assist you in how to get the subtle hints across( It worked for Dmonsta and Hanson) You'll end up with all your stuff back and she'll be out in the cold.
Hope this helps..

TheCarDudes
10-12-2007, 07:00 AM
Less Than Zero
You're not starting from scratch. You're starting from "Less Than Zero". I'm sure you have heard of this term before. You have to move on rebuild your life, friends, etc. At this point you know what you are capable of with an absolute psycho. You know this from experience. Think of what you are capable of on your own without her draining the life out of you. Set your goals to do twice or three times the accomplishments of your past. This alone will absolutely chap her ass and will give you the satisfaction you deserve.
"Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger."
There is no doubt that what you have gone through just plain sucks. No 2 ways about it. It is times like this that builds character. Take the high road. Be the bigger person. Avoid her like the plague. Once again, your success, happiness, and will to avoid her will leave her in a dismal hell. There is nothing she can do to you anymore unless you let her. It's all up to you.
I speak all of this from experience. When I got a divorce 10 yrs ago, I didn't have the psycho wife to deal with as much as a person who just wasn't happy so she did not want me to be happy. She said I was a failure. She even challenged me on who who be in a better financial position in just a few short years in regards to the equity we were splitting out of our home, etc. I didn't drag it out. I ended it as quickly as possible. Gave her more than her fair share. I felt great about it too. After everything was said and done, I moved in to my friends house and stayed in his extra bedroom. Life looked very bleak. I hit rock bottom. I decided I wasn't going to stand for it and started to build my new life.
Today she rents a house and lives check to check. No savings. No vacations. No toys. Actually just got laid off with no jobs in sight. Today, I own multiple businesses, have a home Cali, home in Havi, the boat, cars, motorcycles, and most importantly a beautiful wife I thoroughly enjoy life with. We have a beautiful daughter who is now 3 1/2. My boys from my previous marriage are now 14 and 15. They are totally resilent to hand life has dealt them. You can't even tell they have divorced parents.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. I know it is easy for me to say because I am through my tunnel and enjoying the sun shining on my face right now. Your tunnel is only as long as you want to make it. Move on. Move fast. You'll get there. Trust me.
I hope that this brief excerpt of the high/low points of what I have gone through gives you some inspiration.
Good luck.
George

wright27
10-12-2007, 07:15 AM
After reading this I can say been there done that. It is amazing how one day she is your wife and the next she is out to destroy you. I am sure you have heard the saying "It is cheaper to keep her", well to late for that.
The only option you have is to just be the nice guy and get through this. Life gets much much better once this is all over. You will be free in life and of her, and that alone will eat at her up over the long run.

Rising Sun
10-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Why is the divorce taking so long. My divorce went on for years. My ex didn't want to agree to a settlement. She even pissed off her own lawyer. Also, don't expect your lawyer to do all your thinking for you. A friend suggested that I separate the divorce from the settlement and get the divorce done as soon as possible. Your wife is hanging on because she really doesn't want the divorce. When I made the divorce final, my ex agreed to the settlement that I had offered her several years before.
As far as your property, trade-in or sell your old bike and get a new one if you can. Replace the old with the new so she won't be able to recognize anything you own. That's the best revenge. If she is still getting your cell phone number, have your parents get you a new number under their name. The phone company may be releasing that info to her because she is still your wife.
Last but not least, remember why you are divorcing her in the first place.

earl-bob
10-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Do Her Sister And Her Mom Then We Can Change Your Screen Name To Tri Fecta.
You Could Also Post Free Beer And Her House Address On That Other Web Site.