PDA

View Full Version : CFW

Boatmike
06-17-2003, 09:00 PM
This was my first time at this event and my brother and my son and I had a real nice time. Everybody was nice and freindly and made us all feel at home. Everybody was introducing themselfs and really makeing us feel relaxed. There were alot of real nice boats there and they were all looking good. Special thanks to
G-rig for helping me tweak my hydro to help it run ever harder on the passes I made, gets a little more lift out of the three blade prop. And a thanks from my Bro Shane for helping him get the cavitation plates dialed in on his Howard Flatty, made a few nice passes real smooth so we passed on the info we leaned from you and V-drive Video to help out some other dudes that were having the same problem my Bro was and it seemed to help them out. Also thanks to whoever the dude was that lent G-rig the jets my Bro needed for his boat. Also there isn't a pair or bothers with nicer boats than G-rig with his new boat with the Rossi Paint job and J-rig's spotless boat, really nice stuff guys had lots of fun with you-all this last weekend at CFW! When is the next event?
[ June 17, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Boatmike ]

btbuilder2
06-17-2003, 09:46 PM
wow, nice post for the blower boys, i guess i was not around to help,, lol its ok mike i dont care what they all say about you, your alright in my book,,,,} :o )~

Boatmike
06-17-2003, 09:55 PM
Oh ya thanks to a real cool dude i met this week who help me out at CFW too Tye, your also real cool in my book two!! What about Bakersfield?

btbuilder2
06-17-2003, 10:09 PM
i will let you no in the next couple of days, have to check on the funds, unless you buying??????

Boatmike
06-17-2003, 10:12 PM
If My funds work out o.k. I may be able to! Keep in touch. Did you go to my gallery? type moparboss in the search box. It's the first boat My hondo T-deck

btbuilder2
06-17-2003, 10:36 PM
yeah i did, they look cool your boat came out nice, as did your brothers,,,, might have to take a ride in the hondo, might be interested
let me know if thats possible
tye

Boatmike
06-17-2003, 10:39 PM
Just let me know when.

btbuilder2
06-17-2003, 10:46 PM
tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Boatmike
06-17-2003, 10:49 PM
Friday would be the soonest about 4:30.
Call me at work tomorrow at Surroz.
Talk to you later I'm goint ot bed like garliskev
suggested. C-ya!

btbuilder2
06-17-2003, 10:52 PM
ok sounds good to me, i will get ahold of you , and see whats up, have a good one mike chat at you soon, you got my email if you want to email me , its easier then trying to do it all on here!