PDA

View Full Version : Bush disappointed

Old Texan
06-28-2007, 12:15 PM
GW is diappointed in Congress for being "unable to come torgether " on big issues. His referal is today's Senate vote effectively killing the "bad" immigration bill.
I feel quite the contrary as I believe for once the Senate voted in accordance to the "Voice of the People".
George, Harry, and Teddy need to pull their collective heads out their pompous asses and realize the people have had enough. Amnesty, registration, roll call ID, or whatever they want to desribe it as, is in effect not going to fly. Upwards of 70% of Americans want this issue fixed and the laws in place enforced and they have spoken loud enough for the smart Senators to realize it!!!!:mad:

MWJSOne
06-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Teddys hope was to ram another Bad immigration bill he has produced
4 in the last 40 years sorry I don`t want Teddy driving my any where!
It seams the country has thrown a trantrum and those senators are very upset that they could not force feed the American Voters a Shit sandwich
Get ready the next will be a all out assult on the public airwaves the Fairness Doctorate this massive shit sandwich is backed by the ***** Fienstien she was mad ass hell she was paid well by her Mexican backers to vote for the immigration bill she does not want to hear what you think.

womba
06-28-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm glad that thing didn't pass. It lost twice already. Maybe they'll get the hint we (American people) don't want that thing. The current laws are fine. Just need to be enforced.

womba
06-28-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm getting a list of who was for this bill and voting against them next election. :D

lucky
06-28-2007, 12:35 PM
My daddy told me along time ago , NEVER DISIPOINT "the bush" :D

womba
06-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Here is how they voted from http://www.grassfire.org
Vote for the NAY's at election time. :D
U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 110th Congress - 1st Session
as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate
Vote Summary
Question: On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture on S.1639 )
Vote Number: 235 Vote Date: June 28, 2007, 11:04 AM
Required For Majority: 3/5 Vote Result: Cloture Motion Rejected
Measure Number: S. 1639
Measure Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
Vote Counts: YEAs 46
NAYs 53
Not Voting 1
Vote Summary By Senator Name By Vote Position By Home State
Grouped by Home State
Alabama: Sessions (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Nay
Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Nay Stevens (R-AK), Nay
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Yea McCain (R-AZ), Yea
Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Yea Pryor (D-AR), Nay
California: Boxer (D-CA), Yea Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Colorado: Allard (R-CO), Nay Salazar (D-CO), Yea
Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Yea Lieberman (ID-CT), Yea
Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Yea Carper (D-DE), Yea
Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Yea Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Nay Isakson (R-GA), Nay
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Yea Inouye (D-HI), Yea
Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Yea Crapo (R-ID), Nay
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Yea Obama (D-IL), Yea
Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Nay Lugar (R-IN), Yea
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Nay Harkin (D-IA), Nay
Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Nay Roberts (R-KS), Nay
Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Nay McConnell (R-KY), Nay
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Nay Vitter (R-LA), Nay
Maine: Collins (R-ME), Nay Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Yea Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Yea Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Yea Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Nay Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Nay Lott (R-MS), Yea
Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Nay McCaskill (D-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Nay Tester (D-MT), Nay
Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Yea Nelson (D-NE), Nay
Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Nay Reid (D-NV), Yea
New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Yea Sununu (R-NH), Nay
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Nay Domenici (R-NM), Nay
New York: Clinton (D-NY), Yea Schumer (D-NY), Yea
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Nay Dole (R-NC), Nay
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Yea Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Nay Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Nay Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Nay Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Yea Specter (R-PA), Yea
Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Yea Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Nay Graham (R-SC), Yea
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Not Voting Thune (R-SD), Nay
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Nay Corker (R-TN), Nay
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Nay Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Yea Hatch (R-UT), Nay
Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Yea Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Virginia: Warner (R-VA), Nay Webb (D-VA), Nay
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Nay Rockefeller (D-WV), Nay
Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Yea Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Nay Enzi (R-WY), Nay

Glamasu
06-28-2007, 03:09 PM
GW is diappointed in Congress for being "unable to come torgether " on big issues. His referal is today's Senate vote effectively killing the "bad" immigration bill.
I feel quite the contrary as I believe for once the Senate voted in accordance to the "Voice of the People".
George, Harry, and Teddy need to pull their collective heads out their pompous asses and realize the people have had enough. Amnesty, registration, roll call ID, or whatever they want to desribe it as, is in effect not going to fly. Upwards of 70% of Americans want this issue fixed and the laws in place enforced and they have spoken loud enough for the smart Senators to realize it!!!!:mad:
You and me both

redneckcharlie
06-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Both the senators from my state, NM, voted against it! Thats a decent start.:D

rrrr
06-28-2007, 03:34 PM
That's interesting because it's the first time they voted "Nay" in the entire process. Their constituents must have been raising hell, Domenici is Hispanic too.
I sent multiple emails to my Texas senators....
I'm pretty happy, the phucking politicians better start paying attention to what we want or they're all gonna be on the street...

RT21
06-28-2007, 03:35 PM
whats up with Arizona? you boys there better get your stuff together or you will quickly become the next California.

redneckcharlie
06-28-2007, 05:16 PM
That's interesting because it's the first time they voted "Nay" in the entire process. Their constituents must have been raising hell, Domenici is Hispanic too.
I sent multiple emails to my Texas senators....
I'm pretty happy, the phucking politicians better start paying attention to what we want or they're all gonna be on the street...
I was actually very surprised. But Domenici isn't hispanic, he's italian. Both of these Senators have major seniority, and strong ties to the grafters of the bill. And yes, people here, myself included, have been raising all kinds of hell.:D

rrrr
06-28-2007, 05:33 PM
I was actually very surprised. But Domenici isn't hispanic, he's italian. Both of these Senators have major seniority, and strong ties to the grafters of the bill. And yes, people here, myself included, have been raising all kinds of hell.:D
My dad lives in Rio Rancho.......he's turned into an Angry Old Phucker over this.....:D :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-28-2007, 10:03 PM
We are going to have to do this all over again over "the fairness doctrine" (an old obsolete WWII-Korea inter-war era law) it will kill talk radio (both liberal and conservative) by drowning talk radio programs in red tape. It is nothing more than government sensorship of political speech plain and simple.
P.S.
BEWARE, the senate plans to bring this immigration bill (or perhaps something even worse) back up in early 2009.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-29-2007, 02:41 AM
Ole Dingy Harry Reid was whining yesterday about an e-mail he got that said he should just go ahead and enter the witness protection program now, and that there were much less nice e-mails and phone calls to his office, LOTS of them.
Too bad it'll never get thru that thick skull of his that his constituents do not aggree with his voting reccord and stance on this.
What, they actually elected him to vote THE WAY THEY WANT HIM TO VOTE? No way. Say it isn't so.

76Eliminator
06-29-2007, 06:54 AM
OT, I'd venture to say that the greater majority of the nation doesn't give a rat's ass about "legal immigration". For the most of us ~the fewer the better~ . Don't construe this to be racist because it's not however I personally I have seen no benefit what-so-ever to the hords of "whatever" that just want a better life.
I believe the majority want #1. to feel secure in our own country. #2. To stop the incessant freeloading by these unrepentant invaders. #3. To have the BURDEN of our outragous taxes go for the wellbeing of our citizens. #4. To be able to maintain OUR LIFESTYLE, before we have it taxed completely away and supplied to people that don't appreciate it and haven"t earned it. #5. The process to become a citizen should become even more difficult and then it becomes something of value. To GIVE it to every criminal piece of sh*t that crawls under the fence like a snake is to cheapen it to the lowest point imaginable. The people that have been convicted of crimes have the right to vote, the right to possess a gun , and a few other rights taken away while we're giving these very rights on a sliver platter to these other slimeball criminals. Somethings wrong with this picture.
Maybe these pols have gotten part of the message. Number 1 idiot sure hasn't.
JMHO,
Rio
AMEN, BROTHER! Stated perfectly.
Chris

redneckcharlie
06-29-2007, 09:49 AM
My dad lives in Rio Rancho.......he's turned into an Angry Old Phucker over this.....:D :D
Your old man lives in RR, I'm sorry! JK :D In all actuality, many communities could learn a thing or two from Rio Rancho. For the most part their police department is on top of things. They do a much better job than APD does. You don't see the same amount of illegals running around RR as you do in Alb.

Steve 1
06-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Jorges chosen ones the cockroaches waiting for THE "good" News at the Senate.Ha Ha Ha..
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/048349cockroach_criminals.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

Blown 472
06-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Well I see my two assclowns voted for it, so now starts the emails again and telling everyone I can about these two ****s.

Steve 1
06-29-2007, 09:29 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/311990before_and_after.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Senator Dick (aka Turbin) Durbin's remarks after the vote were some of the most condescending and arrogant I have ever heard from an elected official. He basically called the public stupid for not supporting the bill.:mad: Unless he was just referring to the people who elected him..:idea:

Towndrunk
06-30-2007, 07:39 PM
OT, I'd venture to say that the greater majority of the nation doesn't give a rat's ass about "legal immigration". For the most of us ~the fewer the better~ . Don't construe this to be racist because it's not however I personally I have seen no benefit what-so-ever to the hords of "whatever" that just want a better life.
I believe the majority want #1. to feel secure in our own country. #2. To stop the incessant freeloading by these unrepentant invaders. #3. To have the BURDEN of our outragous taxes go for the wellbeing of our citizens. #4. To be able to maintain OUR LIFESTYLE, before we have it taxed completely away and supplied to people that don't appreciate it and haven"t earned it. #5. The process to become a citizen should become even more difficult and then it becomes something of value. To GIVE it to every criminal piece of sh*t that crawls under the fence like a snake is to cheapen it to the lowest point imaginable. The people that have been convicted of crimes have the right to vote, the right to possess a gun , and a few other rights taken away while we're giving these very rights on a sliver platter to these other slimeball criminals. Somethings wrong with this picture.
Maybe these pols have gotten part of the message. Number 1 idiot sure hasn't.
JMHO,
Rio
Sounds a bit racist to me, GOOD MAN!!!:D

Towndrunk
06-30-2007, 07:44 PM
It was all about the swing vote. Both my slimeball mfr's voted for it and one of them is that friggin TRAITOR McCane. Sonofabitch should have rotted in that pow camp and let a good man come home! YES, I AM a Viet Nam VET!!!