PDA

View Full Version : Uh-OH. I just found out one of my employees has a fake SS number.

Mandelon
06-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Bummer. This is a lady who does some of our cleanings for us after the rehabs are done.
She is really good, sister of one of my other guys, and has big round hooters. It'll be sad to lose that one. :(
She's married and has a couple kids, and has been living here for years. I know she's got a resident card, but I guess not a work permit.
Lo Siento, pero Hasta La Vista, baby......

havaduner
06-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Sucks to be her. Cut her loose.

Hotcobra270
06-28-2007, 01:16 PM
how did you find out? coworkers?

Kilrtoy
06-28-2007, 01:18 PM
POst a pic of her RA(0)(0)CK

ChumpChange
06-28-2007, 01:18 PM
how did you find out? coworkers?
She gave him a card with his own Social on it. :D

Baja Big Dog
06-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Yea...how did you find out, did she present you with a card when you hired her, if so your clean and viola, you have a good employee that is paying taxes like the rest of us.
Although she may have a card with a number that belongs to someone else the taxes are still paid, I know whats gonna happen on this thread....
"The wet back should be sent back"
"Another one taking advantage of the system"
"Ill bet were paying her health care"
Etc..Etc...Etc...
Bottom line is you lost a good employee didn't you...probably didn't miss work, got her work done....but no problem, I'm sure Susie Smith, or Mary Jones the average white women will do that job??
I feel your pain bro...its too bad!

AZJD
06-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Perfect.......... Keep her tax money for a couple more weeks and then thow us a paerty!:D

ACEB36TC
06-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Just Get Her To Go Get A "tin" Number At The Local Irs Office. Slam Dunk Deal.

Mandelon
06-28-2007, 01:29 PM
We'd asked for her info a few times, and she just gave us on old check stub with her name and the social number on it.
I asked for the permit card again and she's been unable to produce the card, so we looked online and it doesn't check out. She's paying the taxes, and she's covered by our insurance, so its not costing the system anything...
But..it ain't right.....

Big Warlock
06-28-2007, 01:31 PM
You guys are really on this!
Have you taken an honest look at the situation?
300 million people in the USA
Less than 100 million working
4% unemployment (Give or take 4 million) (Most are dregs of society)
12 million illegals working
Can you do the math????

Jordy
06-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Can you do the math????
Is it multiple choice??? I was never very good at math, among other things... :idea: :D

RiverToysJas
06-28-2007, 01:35 PM
You gonna check her brother now?

Havasu Hangin'
06-28-2007, 01:38 PM
She's paying the taxes, and she's covered by our insurance, so its not costing the system anything...
But..it ain't right.....
Of course...she's claiming "0" dependants, right?
:notam:

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Now your in the position to offer her a lower wage, maybe half of what she is getting paid now. If she doesn't like it tell her to go some where else and sucker the next employer.

bahner454
06-28-2007, 01:45 PM
(Although she may have a card with a number that belongs to someone else the taxes are still paid, I know whets gonna happen on this thread....)
GIVE ME A BREAK!! The problem is the persons SS she is using can now get hit from the IRS as none stated income!
Yeh ,,,(we just want to blame it on the wet backs!!!) :mad:
And yes,,, another one taking advantage of the system.
Bottom Line, she is cheating the system to get what she wants at the expense of others... Ect.. Ect..Ect...

Big Warlock
06-28-2007, 01:50 PM
(Although she may have a card with a number that belongs to someone else the taxes are still paid, I know whets gonna happen on this thread....)
GIVE ME A BREAK!! The problem is the persons SS she is using can now get hit from the IRS as none stated income!
Bottom Line, she is cheating the system to get what she wants at the expense of others... Ect.. Ect..Ect...
No argument there. But a guest worker program is critical to the economy.

Mandelon
I also found out she has hired a helper. Who is not on our payroll.....or our insurance...so that's another nail in the coffin. She not illegal, just not legal to work.
I am not sure about how dependents she claims, but payroll takes out quite a bit from her checks, I've seen them.
She was getting paid by the job so she'd gross 5 or 6 grand a month sometimes. She paid about $1200 in taxes every other week....I think.
If you know anyone who wants to clean houses, there's a spot available.....

Jordy
Now your in the position to offer her a lower wage, maybe half of what she is getting paid now. If she doesn't like it tell her to go some where else and sucker the next employer.
Wow, another excellent idea!!! :notam:

Infomaniac
06-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Where dos the S.S. payment go when there is a fake number? Government rainy day fund?

OverKill
06-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Damn right she's cheating the system, the SSN Number more than likely belongs to a 5 year old girl.

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Thank you, I always love sharing my great idea's.

Biglue
06-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeah no shit. :rolleyes:

Riverdog1
06-28-2007, 02:01 PM
She can open credit cards, f''k someone else's life up. Identity theft is the worst frickin crime other than crossing the border illegally. It should command a very long prison sentence. I know several people here that had their identity stolen and it was so some one illegally here could go to work. Then they got all these racked up cc bills and had to go BK. Identity theft should be up there on the ladder with rape. She is a hard worker, there are plenty more out there legally that are hard workers.

Dave C
06-28-2007, 02:02 PM
being proactive... nice.... didn't wait until it got bounced back by the ol payroll tax submission a year from now......
good work detective!

Jordy
06-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Thank you, I always love sharing my great idea's.
Damn, I must be losing my touch Lue. Just didn't lay the sarcasm on quite thick enough. That's it, I'm taking the rest of the day off. :D

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Can you supply me with some of those fake SS # Mr Lue?

Mandelon
06-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Good points.
She has someone's SS number, but probably no idea whose...how is that going to lead to identity theft? Anyone could just make up a number. :confused:
I can see it might goof up someone's taxes but the IRS has to know that when an employer four states over is paying on that number its not the owner of that number's doing.
I be the gov is taking in many millions of dollars from this type of thing....:sqeyes:

C-2
06-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Any employer can check the validity and issuance for a social security number with (surprise, surprise) the ss administration. They verify it for free....HR departments SHOULD do this with everybody. They have a toll-free number.
------
Mandy
Thanks for the heads up on Safeguard...you weren't a kidding.

Jordy
06-28-2007, 02:19 PM
She can open credit cards, f''k someone else's life up.
Hmm, everything I've ever applied to needed a SSN, a MATCHING name, birthdate, address, etc. I'll give you a SSN right now and am willing to bet you wouldn't be able to get anywhere with it.. 358-98-7543 (that is enough numbers right??? :idea: )
Just made it up. There ya go. Go get that credit card!!! :notam:

C-2
06-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Good points.
She has someone's SS number, but probably no idea whose...how is that going to lead to identity theft? Anyone could just make up a number. :confused:
I can see it might goof up someone's taxes but the IRS has to know that when an employer four states over is paying on that number its not the owner of that number's doing.
I be the gov is taking in many millions of dollars from this type of thing....:sqeyes:
Numbers for deceased persons are flagged, but only if there was a claim on the death benefit (that whopping couple of hundred dollars).
Ity's not uncommon to see different names appear under a social number - sometimes numbers are easily transposed, mistaken or the person forgets their own number - and kind of guesses. Using two ss numbers, in itself, is not illegal. Using two numbers to claim benefits, or using it fraudulently is illegal.
Either way, be careful before assuming somebody is using two numbers, or a fake number.

RitcheyRch
06-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Am guessing was about 20 years ago that I accidently switched the last two (2) numbers of my SSN and it was caught within hours of doing it by the SS Administration

Biglue
06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Can you supply me with some of those fake SS # Mr Lue?
Sure it would be just as easy for me as it would be for you. With that doozie of a post you dropped earlier in this thread, I think the roles are reversed here. I should be seeking fake SS # advice and you supplying it.......dumbass. :rolleyes:

YeLLowBoaT
06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
on a side note, most background check companys will also run a SS adm check for little extra cost.( last time I did it was like $1 more.) or you can just always take them down and have them life scaned. Cost alot more, but you get every thing you want to know with in 20 mins. Plus if your doing any work with schools or children all they need is a TB after that.

Jyruiz
06-28-2007, 02:36 PM
I don't get it, if she is legally here, how can she not have a SS#? Residents get SS#'s issued to them, unless the resident card is also a fake. Maybe she is just here legaly with a tourist visa.

YeLLowBoaT
06-28-2007, 02:38 PM
I don't get it, if she is legally here, how can she not have a SS#? Residents get SS#'s issued to them, unless the resident card is also a fake. Maybe she is just here legaly with a tourist visa.
you can have a resident alien card and still not have a work permit, its actaully very common.

Dave C
06-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Just an FYI... employers are supposed to check this stuff... or at least those doing things "legally"
If they don't when the required payroll data is submitted to the IRS at the end of the year it has everyone's SS#'s on it and the IRS will check the SS's for you. :D
Any discrepancies are sent directly to the employer.
So if they hand you a bad SS#, you find out about it after the first of the year. We call that "layoff day" :devil:

Screaming Pete
06-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Mandy is she the wife of the guy that comes and goes as he please's drunk and in rehab, however that story went????????? hell 5-6 grand a month, big rack that s wife material there :D

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Sure it would be just as easy for me as it would be for you. With that doozie of a post you dropped earlier in this thread, I think the roles are reversed here. I should be seeking fake SS # advice and you supplying it.......dumbass. :rolleyes:
I don't think so, how else would you be able to get your fat azz mex wife in the US. Did you take that SSN from the guys toilet you have been cleaning for the past few years? Or maybe the guy you stole that boat from.

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Damn, I must be losing my touch Lue. Just didn't lay the sarcasm on quite thick enough. That's it, I'm taking the rest of the day off. :D
You cant take the rest of the day off when your unemployed.

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:13 PM
You cant take the rest of the day off when your unemployed.
Yeah, you figured it all out, I'm unemployed. Really great comeback. I wish I could be cool like you with my $700K building and $14K junkyard queen. Guess I'd better keep trying to better myself... Got a social security number I can use to get a leg up??? :notam:
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4994/whackafaggv7.gif

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Wow, dude, that's really ****ed up. Really ****ed up.
Yeah, CBI making friends everywhere he goes. He's just not smart enough to figure out that nobody here likes him. :idea:

squirt'nmyload
06-28-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't think so, how else would you be able to get your fat azz mex wife in the US. Did you take that SSN from the guys toilet you have been cleaning for the past few years? Or maybe the guy you stole that boat from.
are you fukking kidding me dude......what an asshole , go take your piece of shit attitude somewhere else:mad:

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah, you figured it all out, I'm unemployed. Really great comeback. I wish I could be cool like you with my $700K building and $14K junkyard queen. Guess I'd better keep trying to better myself... Got a social security number I can use to get a leg up??? :notam:
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4994/whackafaggv7.gif
Maybe the ssn of one of the 12 kids you have on the welfare system?

topless
06-28-2007, 03:22 PM
are you fukking kidding me dude......what an asshole , go take your piece of shit attitude somewhere else:mad:
He can't, it follows him where ever he goes. :jawdrop:

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Go squirt your load ya tool.

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:23 PM
He can't, it follows him where ever he goes. :jawdrop:
Still blowing the admin I see.

Chubby4Life
06-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Guess who doesn't care about illegals using somebody else's SSN? The government. Money in, no money out. She paid in, but can't get a refund and neither can the person who the SSN belongs to. If the government really cared, you wouldn't be able to do it so easily.
Exactly! money in the coffers is never investigated. Now, try to clear yourself and your S.S. number is alot harder to do. Afterall, you are dealing with the IRS.
A few years ago I was woring as a dispatcher for a construction co. Part of my duties were to field the walk in app. traffic. It was real amusing to see an app. from "Chad Smith" and see "Chad" was obvoiusly of hispanic decent and had to ask for the app. through an interpreter. That co. was very careful about who they hired and never had any problems with the government.
BTW, CarBizIndio, your an Asshole and are starting to sound alot like MMD.

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Maybe the ssn of one of the 12 kids you have on the welfare system?
Wow, you just keep getting funnier as the day goes on... 12 kids huh??? :notam:

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow, you just keep getting funnier as the day goes on... 12 kids huh??? :notam:
That was you I saw on maury the other day right?

squirt'nmyload
06-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Go squirt your load ya tool.
just remember...it's a small world on the water pal
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/141.gif

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:36 PM
That was you I saw on maury the other day right?
You still reeling from having your pics show up with Bruce's car on the 'net??? You'd be much better off just making yourself disappear as you've proved without a shadow of a doubt that you're way too focking stupid to fit in around this place. Welfare, Maury... yeah. :notam:

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:37 PM
just remember...it's a small world on the water pal
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/141.gif
Hopefully, bring it on redneck.

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:38 PM
You still reeling from having your pics show up with Bruce's car on the 'net??? You'd be much better off just making yourself disappear as you've proved without a shadow of a doubt that you're way too focking stupid to fit in around this place. Welfare, Maury... yeah. :notam:
Blow me lowlife, I'll be here until I get banned.

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Blow me lowlife, I'll be here until I get banned.
Lowlife??? You're the one living in some weeded out car in someone's alley. Besides, telling another guy to blow you is pretty gay... :notam:
You were banned once, I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard for it to happen again, from here and a few other boards. :D :D :D
http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/images/ownd/nobody-cares.jpg

squirt'nmyload
06-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Hopefully, bring it on redneck.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/hysterical.gif now thats funny, 1st i'm a redneck(far from it) and now you want to fight me? does anyone have any pics of this assholes boat so if anyone sees him and he needs help we can give him the 1 finger salute?....err, wait...do you even have a boat, i'm guessing it looks like that shitty car :sleeping:

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Lowlife??? You're the one living in some weeded out car in someone's alley. Besides, telling another guy to blow you is pretty gay... :notam:
You were banned once, I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard for it to happen again, from here and a few other boards. :D :D :D
http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/images/ownd/****tardgood.gif
Shouldnt you be at your AA class right now?

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:51 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/hysterical.gif now thats funny, 1st i'm a redneck(far from it) and now you want to fight me? does anyone have any pics of this assholes boat so if anyone sees him and he needs help we can give him the 1 finger salute?....err, wait...do you even have a boat, i'm guessing it looks like that shitty car :sleeping:
Seeing the picture next to your name, I guess it turns out you just like redneck men.

Mandelon
06-28-2007, 03:52 PM
We normally check pretty carefully. This gal is a sister of a worker I've had for 12 years. Mi hermano moreno. :D So I didn't check up on her as well as I should have. Now that its come to my attention, she'll be looking for somewhere else to go. The other guys are all legit, and most have been here for a while now.
Employee #1 Been with me for over a dozen years and he's legal and is sitting for his citizenship. He owns a mobile in Chula Vista, two or three houses, apartments and a commercial building in Tijuana, as well as 14 acres oceanfront north of Acapulco.
#2. Born here, but has mexican parents. Been with me for 11 years
#3. Office manager, from Ohio, doesn't even like Mexican food. Been here 10 years or more.
#4. Dad is part mexican, Mom from Canada. Tries to speak spanish but everyone laughs at him. Been here 8 years. Started as a helper now is right hand guy.
#5. White boy from La Mesa, went to SDSU, been here 8 years.
#6 Oompa Loompa with Mexican surname but is all white. Has bad plumbers butt, but is a good painter, been here 6 years full time, was a sub prior to that.
#7 White bread College kid who just graduated from SDSU, was part time, now full time, but will be moving back to Central Valley after summer. Been here almost 5 years now.
#8 Old employee who returned after a few years of working for somene else. ( Another former employee whom I helped get his GC license) Has a work permit, but lives in Tijuana, known the guy for years.
#9 Genuine roly poly mexican who is #8's half brother. Nice guy but doesn't know three words of english. Always smiles. TJ resident too. 1 year here this time, but worked here a few years ago with #8. Work permit.
#10 Another Mexican fellow who has papers and is a musician in his spare time. Lives in TJ. Been here 6 months, does tile work and handy stuff.
#11 Mexican with papers, very good painter. wife and two kids, been here maybe 6 months
#12 A brown american. Just got arrested on a warrant, but we don't know why. Been here 6 months. Smart guy, had a lot of promise. Scratching my head on that one.
# 13 College grad from Connecticut, still in school for post graduate physical training/ therapy, Been here a couple years, full and part time
#14 Another white boy who is #13's room mate. Mostly they do odd labor and trashouts.
#15 Neighbors with # 8 and 9. Brown american from Texas, but lives in TJ. Smart, polite, bi lingual. Nice young guy. I hope he stays.
# 16 Didn't show up about three weeks ago......gone
#17 Was the guy in rehab. He didn't show up for two weeks straight. Gone
#18 Quit last month due to high gas prices. He ended up with a better paying job driving a truck or something. He was really good, but had issues with #1. One of them had to go....
We've had about 45 different people come and go over the past dozen years. Some would only last until the state found them and garnished their wages for back child support. One guy owed $45,000 in back fees and fines. :sqeyes: #1 owed $15,000 when he started, but paid back every cent. They took every tax return and $500 a month for like 5 years...
We do not knowingly hire illegals. If we need incidental labor we use a temp agency. For $15.00 they cover insurance, bond and delivery of capable hands. You dont know what you are going to get with a guy off the street corner. And I hear they want $100 a day plus hot lunches... :sqeyes:

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Shouldnt you be at your AA class right now?
Wow, yet another whitty remark... you're really schooling me here. :notam:
http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/images/ownd/will_be_funny.jpg

squirt'nmyload
06-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Seeing the picture next to your name, I guess it turns out you just like redneck men.
ooooooooooooooooo..........i'm done here, move along asswipe:sleeping: :sleeping:

zudnic
06-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Where dos the S.S. payment go when there is a fake number? Government rainy day fund?
Pro-illegals folks try to make it seem that way. Reality the illegals sometimes have more then one number. One for welfare, another for un-employment and one or two for work. Not to mention the billions they send back into mexico. Hence why bank of America, etc have accounts geared towards the illegal. Short these scammers are a major drain on the overall economy of the U.S and offer zero benifit.......Have not even got into the anchor baby and medicaid healthcare costs with that!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
We get letters informing us that employee's ss number is used elsewhere and please get updated info. I fire them and wish the IRS would notify INS to go and make sure that other employers have done the same!

zudnic
06-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Except for picking 95% of all the hand picked produce in the world's fifth largest ecomony.
The fifth largest economy is still nearly bankrupt from illegals. I have corporate apple orchards in Washington State. Since 1993 our revenues are down 50% and our labor bill is up 350%. Many workers here are illegal and 100% are Mexican in Agriculture. I like Mexicans and Mexico, but would'nt want to live there. Most orchard workers feel the same way.
In Mexico, if a laborer could find a job, he would be lucky to make $10 US per day. If we paid the same rate, we would not only be profitable, we would be rich. We have the infrastructure to provide basic housing and food on our property, a throwback to the 60's and 70's.
It is legal to use imported labor in America, but at only the prevailing minimum wage. This is dumb, because China, New Zealand, Chile and S. Africa etc. all use in-expensive labor and compete into our US markets. Dumb and dumber.
Here's even dumber: let's let illiterate peasants illegally enter the US, and give them an id card and driver's license, no questions asked; so they can bank and drive around un-insured. No income tax because they are paid below the US poverty line. Let them bring a pregnant girlfriend, soon to be the proud parent of an American. When she walks into the hospital to have the baby its effectively free. There goes another $12,000 at public taxpayers expense. Remember there is no tax base, because these people effectively pay no tax. Then people wonder why California is in trouble. I've read the illegal alien tax burden in California is $38 billion plus per year.
There's more. Let's let millions of illegal people wire billions of US money to their home country from their legal bank account every month, screw the balance of payments. Want to export apples to Mexico? Last year Mexico was the largest foreign purchaser of apples. That will be 40% to Mexican customs, thank you. Screw free trade too.
It is the height of arrogance to say: they are in America, so they should enjoy all the rights and privileges. What nonsense. The Roman Empire was brought down with simular moronic policies. Being politically correct is un-American if it harms America.

OverKill
06-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Hey Car Biz Indio
If you don't like Squirt-N-My Load's Avatar, what do you think about mine. You want me to put that thing up your ass. Hope we do see you on the water bacause you are well deserving of a big ass kicking. NO joke man you are not funny and need to go back to the romper room, your F**king with family here.

Chubby4Life
06-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Hey Car Biz Indio
If you don't like Squirt-N-My Load's Avatar, what do you think about mine. You want me to put that thing up your ass. Hope we do see you on the water bacause you are well deserving of a big ass kicking. NO joke man you are not funny and need to go back to the romper room, your F**king with family here.
Gonzo!:D

angry dad
06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
The fifth largest economy is still nearly bankrupt from illegals. I have corporate apple orchards in Washington State. Since 1993 our revenues are down 50% and our labor bill is up 350%. Many workers here are illegal and 100% are Mexican in Agriculture. I like Mexicans and Mexico, but would'nt want to live there. Most orchard workers feel the same way.
In Mexico, if a laborer could find a job, he would be lucky to make $10 US per day. If we paid the same rate, we would not only be profitable, we would be rich. We have the infrastructure to provide basic housing and food on our property, a throwback to the 60's and 70's.
It is legal to use imported labor in America, but at only the prevailing minimum wage. This is dumb, because China, New Zealand, Chile and S. Africa etc. all use in-expensive labor and compete into our US markets. Dumb and dumber.
Here's even dumber: let's let illiterate peasants illegally enter the US, and give them an id card and driver's license, no questions asked; so they can bank and drive around un-insured. No income tax because they are paid below the US poverty line. Let them bring a pregnant girlfriend, soon to be the proud parent of an American. When she walks into the hospital to have the baby its effectively free. There goes another $12,000 at public taxpayers expense. Remember there is no tax base, because these people effectively pay no tax. Then people wonder why California is in trouble. I've read the illegal alien tax burden in California is $38 billion plus per year.
There's more. Let's let millions of illegal people wire billions of US money to their home country from their legal bank account every month, screw the balance of payments. Want to export apples to Mexico? Last year Mexico was the largest foreign purchaser of apples. That will be 40% to Mexican customs, thank you. Screw free trade too.
It is the height of arrogance to say: they are in America, so they should enjoy all the rights and privileges. What nonsense. The Roman Empire was brought down with simular moronic policies. Being politically correct is un-American if it harms America.
NICE Retort!!!!!!

OverKill
06-28-2007, 07:37 PM
NICE Retort!!!!!!
He has a good point. Illeagls are an economic leach.

angry dad
06-28-2007, 07:40 PM
He has a good point. Illeagls are an economic leach.
Agreed!

eliminatedsprinter
06-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Exactly if she is using a ss # that belongs to someone else, she deserves jail time, plus deportation. I have been a victim of idenity theft in the past and I have no sympathy. Esp for someone who screws another person up with the IRS. Can her and turn her in!!!!

meaniam
06-29-2007, 08:40 AM
Yea...how did you find out, did she present you with a card when you hired her, if so your clean and viola, you have a good employee that is paying taxes like the rest of us.
Although she may have a card with a number that belongs to someone else the taxes are still paid, I know whats gonna happen on this thread....
"The wet back should be sent back"
"Another one taking advantage of the system"
"Ill bet were paying her health care"
Etc..Etc...Etc...
Bottom line is you lost a good employee didn't you...probably didn't miss work, got her work done....but no problem, I'm sure Susie Smith, or Mary Jones the average white women will do that job??
I feel your pain bro...its too bad!
dude you dont even have a clue what it does to have your soc security number used do you.
well lets review a few things that in just the past year and how it effected me.
every year since the age of 16 i have had to get a special tax id number cuase 9 other worthless souls out the use mine. it creates delays and raises flags. i have been checked on 3 times i know of by the irs.
i file my taxes in late jan or early feb. i just recived my return.
when i flipped my quad last year and sat up in the hospital for a week. had to go on disabilty, had to wait 5 weeks while edd straighted all the paperwork out. when you have an accident and all accidents are unexpected. you need your income coming in.
i have had to et things kicked from my credit report which was easy as they used thier name. but it was still on there once.
i can only imagine what it will be like when i retire. im sure that will be a mess. if it is even around 25 years from now

Big Warlock
06-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Immigration is a touchy issue.
Here's what I know.
Less than 100 million Americans are working (out of an approximate 300 million population)
4 % or roughly 4 million are unemployed. It is agreed that most of these are "job bouncers" and unemployable anyways. That is 4 million looking for work.
There are approximately 12 million illegals working in the USA.
Question: If you deport 12 million, who will replace them?
Next issue, TAXES
Are you focking kidding me??? If all I paid was personal taxes I would be the happiest guy on this board! I swear it. If you think anyone in this country is not paying taxes, you do not understand the tax code. Personal taxes is only the start. Then you are operating on 70 cents on the dollar when they get you for everything you ever purchase! And property taxes (boats and RVs and such included). Capital gains tax, sales tax, federal tax, city tax, county tax, death tax, etc. etc. You cannot exist one day in this country without paying taxes. Get over it!!!!
Next issue: Social Security.
You think that is retirement?? You had better stop smoking crack!!! You need to be a politician. Then you get your salary for the rest of your life after you have been elected twice to the US congress! (Sweet) Oh, and they do not pay social security. Why should they? They voted in there own retirement plan as I just related to you.
I don't profess to have all the answers. But it is clear to me that a guest worker program is critical to this country and solving the border issue. Instead of chasing 10 s of millions of illegals we could whittle it down to chasing thousands. Much easier. And that program is not in place.
As a Mexican..........hmmmmmmmm.....I can work here in Mexico for $10 per day or get to San Diego and make $10 per hour washing cars!! Pretty easy decision. Do you blame them?
And stop with all the BS about how many are criminals, raping and pillaging, etc. etc. Bring on the documentation. And check with SNOOPS first as most of that crap going around is made up.
All done.....

PunkAssBitch
06-29-2007, 01:26 PM
I also found out she has hired a helper. Who is not on our payroll.....or our insurance...so that's another nail in the coffin. She not illegal, just not legal to work.
I am not sure about how dependents she claims, but payroll takes out quite a bit from her checks, I've seen them.
She was getting paid by the job so she'd gross 5 or 6 grand a month sometimes. She paid about $1200 in taxes every other week....I think.
If you know anyone who wants to clean houses, there's a spot available.....
ME!
I really really REALLY need to find a job....been a stay at home mom for the past 8 years (and have been cleaning houses for side jobs forever).
and...bonus...I'm legal....

bear down
06-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Here's what I know.
Less than 100 million Americans are working (out of an approximate 300 million population)
4 % or roughly 4 million are unemployed. It is agreed that most of these are "job bouncers" and unemployable anyways. That is 4 million looking for work.
Next issue, TAXES
Are you focking kidding me??? If all I paid was personal taxes I would be the happiest guy on this board! I swear it. If you think anyone in this country is not paying taxes, you do not understand the tax code. Personal taxes is only the start. Then you are operating on 70 cents on the dollar when they get you for everything you ever purchase! And property taxes (boats and RVs and such included). Capital gains tax, sales tax, federal tax, city tax, county tax, death tax, etc. etc. You cannot exist one day in this country without paying taxes. Get over it!!!!
You think that is retirement?? You had better stop smoking crack!!! You need to be a politician. Then you get your salary for the rest of your life after you have been elected twice to the US congress! (Sweet) Oh, and they do not pay social security. Why should they? They voted in there own retirement plan as I just related to you.
I don't profess to have all the answers. But it is clear to me that a guest worker program is critical to this country and solving the border issue. Instead of chasing 10 s of millions of illegals we could whittle it down to chasing thousands. Much easier. And that program is not in place.
As a Mexican..........hmmmmmmmm.....I can work here in Mexico for $10 per day or get to San Diego and make $10 per hour washing cars!! Pretty easy decision. Do you blame them?
And stop with all the BS about how many are criminals, raping and pillaging, etc. etc. Bring on the documentation. And check with SNOOPS first as most of that crap going around is made up.
All done.....
Nice Post...

Biglue
07-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Damn, I didn't even get a chance to retort to CBI. :mad: :D

eliminatedsprinter
07-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Here's what I know.
Next issue, TAXES
All done.....
and of course the person who is lucky enough to have that actual ss # will not mind at all if she borrows it. After all the IRS is sooooo helpful in always helping people sort out such misunderstandings.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: