PDA

View Full Version : WTF is with new music?

AZJD
06-28-2007, 02:26 PM
LEAN LIKE A CHOLO?
WTF is this crap? Do you have to have any musical talent to make music anymore.
You know I laughed at the Umbrella song when I first heard it, but it's kinda good.
But lean like a cholo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

RiverDave
06-28-2007, 02:28 PM
I can sell a mill sayin nothin on the track.. :D
This is why I'm hot.
I'm hot cuz I'm fly.. You ain't cuz you not!
RD

AZJD
06-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Baaaaallllllllllllliiinnnnnnnnn!

Jordy
06-28-2007, 02:32 PM
OK, so I was surfing through the radio stations the other day and came across this little gem by Brad Paisley called Ticks... I had to turn it up and listen hard because I wasn't sure I was hearing it correctly... "I'd like to check you for ticks..." :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
http://music.aol.com/artist/brad-paisley/371262/songs?sem=1&ncid=AOLMUS00170000000009
Click on Ticks...

RiverDave
06-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Jordy, I told Stacy about that song and she didn't believe me at first.. LOL After she heard it she was sitting there with the "WTF?" look on her face..
Now everytime it comes on the radio the words "This is the dumbest song ever written" are muttered.
I can't hardly believe that somebody wrote that and thought it was good?
RD

Caljamr
06-28-2007, 02:37 PM
OK, so I was surfing through the radio stations the other day and came across this little gem by Brad Paisley called Ticks... I had to turn it up and listen hard because I wasn't sure I was hearing it correctly... "I'd like to check you for ticks..." :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
http://music.aol.com/artist/brad-paisley/371262/songs?sem=1&ncid=AOLMUS00170000000009
Click on Ticks...
HEY!!!! That's a good song. Check you for ticks is the country version of "milkshake". Now that's a song to complain about. :)

Caljamr
06-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Jordy, I told Stacy about that song and she didn't believe me at first.. LOL After she heard it she was sitting there with the "WTF?" look on her face..
Now everytime it comes on the radio the words "This is the dumbest song ever written" are muttered.
I can't hardly believe that somebody wrote that and thought it was good?
RD
I guess you gotta' be a little bit country to understand.....you city folk just don't git it!!! :)

Jordy
06-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I heard it myself and couldn't believe I was hearing it... had to turn the radio up and concentrate on what I could possibly be misunderstanding that ended up sounding like "I'd like to check your for ticks..." And it's like the #5 song right now!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Turn left here Dale. :notam:

AZJD
06-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Click on Ticks...
:eek:

Jordy
06-28-2007, 02:45 PM
:eek:
Seriously... substitute "I'd like to play with your tits" and it's a much better song. :D

JET-O-VATOR
06-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Click on Ticks...
im going to see him saturday lol

AZJD
06-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Seriously... substitute "I'd like to play with your tits" and it's a much better song. :D
I bet it's on his album that way! Or something like, " I would like to rub on ur clit."

Jordy
06-28-2007, 02:51 PM
I bet it's on his album that way! Or something like, " I would like to rub on ur clit."
Good thinking. Must just be the radio edit. The real name of the song on the CD is "Clits." :D :D :D

AZJD
06-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Good thinking. Must just be the radio edit. The real name of the song on the CD is "Clits." :D :D :D
Sweet! Now all we have to do is fix the cholo song....:idea:

Mrs. 20
06-28-2007, 03:00 PM
HEY!!!! That's a good song. Check you for ticks is the country version of "milkshake". Now that's a song to complain about. :)
I think Milkshake is a little better;)
That Tick song is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard.
BTW, my brother love the Cholo song:idea:
He's mildly retarded though.:D

Make it a Double
06-28-2007, 03:07 PM
The Tick song also bothers Mrs. MIAD.
I kind of like it.
What it is really saying in my opinion is that he wants to check out/examine her entire naked body:)

Havasu_Dreamin
06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
What it is really saying in my opinion is that he wants to check out/examine her entire naked body:)
That's the way I interpret it as well. But what the hell do I know I listen to country. :D In fact, listening to Redneck Yacht Club on XM right now. :)

mobldj
06-28-2007, 04:09 PM
as a dj i play what people want,lean like a cholo is one of those songs,along with girls just wanna have fun(hate it)but hey money talks and the customer gets what they want,wait till you here the rebuttal to lean like a cholo,its called lean like a chola.wtf

uvindex
06-28-2007, 04:17 PM
I've somehow missed the Check You for Ticks song (do they play it on XM?) :)
Here are the lyrics, WTF:
Every time you take a sip
In this smoky atmosphere
You press that bottle to your lips
And I wish I was your beer
In the small there of your back
Your jeans are playing peekaboo
I'd like to see the other half of your butterfly tattoo.
Hey that gives me an idea
Let's get out of this bar
Drive out into the country
And find a place to park.
'Cause I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I'd like to walk you through a field of wildflowers
And I'd like to check you for ticks.
I know the perfect little path
Out in these woods I used to hunt
Don't worry babe I've got your back
And I've also got your front
Now, I'd hate to waste a night like this
I'll keep you safe you wait and see
The only thing allowed to crawl all over you when we get there is me.
You know every guy in here tonight
Would like to take you home
But I've got way more class than them
Babe that ain't what I want.
'Cause I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks
You never know where one might be
There's lots of places that are hard to reach
I gotcha.
I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you baby way back in the sticks
I'd sure like to check you for ticks...

Jordy
06-28-2007, 04:21 PM
God darnit, Mr. Paisley, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar w hore.
http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes5/BlazeSaddle114.jpeg

Havasu_Dreamin
06-28-2007, 04:27 PM
as a dj i play what people want,lean like a cholo is one of those songs,along with girls just wanna have fun(hate it)but hey money talks and the customer gets what they want
Absolutely. That is how you have to do it when you DJ. I did the exact some thing when I was a mobile DJ. Play the same stuff over and over and it gets old but I was getting paid and that was all that mattered.

98 Vector 21
06-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Im sorry the freak in me likes the Cholo song...I blast it when Im in the hood so I dont get car jacked as I lean on my center console with my seat reclined!!!! :D

Devil's Advocate
06-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Both songs suck. Damn cholos with their tics and shit.:D

pw_Tony
06-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Long as the girls shake their azz I don't care what's playin... cause at that time my concentration is on something else:D

cc322
06-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I may be showing my age a little but hard to beat the good ol rock and roll shiat, dont get me wrong I like alot of new stuff, but this is what gets me going:D Good to see some are rockin just as hard as they used to.
http://www.redrocker.com/media/video/popup.php?id=27&mediaType=win&bandwidth=high

Lightning
06-29-2007, 06:32 AM
Guess what i heard on the way home from the gym????
"Lean like a cholo....." I just started laughing while i was driving. I can see why chicks dig it though. It's got a little techno dance beat in the background - I can see it getin' the chicks dancing.

Mandelon
07-11-2007, 08:12 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1eF7CzbqVBM
Here's the Lean Like a Cholo video... pretty funny stuff.

Tom Brown
07-11-2007, 08:20 PM
WTF is this crap?
Don't knock it just because you don't understand it, cracker.

Kim Hanson
07-11-2007, 08:30 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1eF7CzbqVBM
Here's the Lean Like a Cholo video... pretty funny stuff.
Funny in a retarded kind of way :D So thats them fat b astards :D :D ........( . )( . )...........Cholo is lean like CueBall is fast ( Rice Boy ) :jawdrop:

CornWater
07-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Don't knock it just because you don't understand it, cracker.
Tell it like it Tee-Eye-Is Tommy.....
:rolleyes: