PDA

View Full Version : CarBizIndio and his views on life... good stuff!!!

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:49 PM
He loves public servants:
The only good cop is a dead cop.
So if every one owning a boat in AZ transferred title to CA and continually registered it in CA for $15 a year there would be no funding for boating enforcement and we would never see the officers on the water in AZ?
His thoughts on Biglue's wife:
I don't think so, how else would you be able to get your fat azz mex wife in the US. Did you take that SSN from the guys toilet you have been cleaning for the past few years? Or maybe the guy you stole that boat from.
Ziggy is the head fudge packer in charge? It all makes sense now.
You know, he kind of does have an MMD kind of ring to his posts... :idea:

Jordy
06-28-2007, 03:54 PM
I don't remember MMD being a big enough dick to take a run at somebody's wife.
True, but he's been away from the boards for a while. Perhaps all his little man anger has started to catch up with him. The 3 words with caps was kind of his trademark. I doubt it's him, but stranger things have happened. :idea:

RitcheyRch
06-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Not cool bagging on someones wife

Kachina26
06-28-2007, 03:55 PM
No, but his screen names were always three words put together with the first letter of each word in caps. MMD DCB and now CBI :idea: :idea:
Damn I type too slow.

Tom Brown
06-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I have to stand with my buddy Biglue and his wife. CarBizIndio can get bent.
Biglue is one of the coolest guys on the boards. CarBizIndio... not so much.

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Not cool bagging on someones wife
Hey if people want to start being pricks I'm all for it.

HM
06-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I seem to remember MMD taking a run at mrs. ktoy and a few other "swingers" :D

CarBizIndio
Looks like you can stand a few states away from them and still be standing next to them lol. Watch out for the smell of pig.

Kachina26
Hey if people want to start letting me suck their dicks, I'm all for it. :sqeyes:

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 03:58 PM
:sqeyes:
Hows that off brand boat working for ya?

RitcheyRch
06-28-2007, 03:58 PM
You can pick on members all you want but think should leave their spouse out of the attacks.
Hey if people want to start being pricks I'm all for it.

Cole Trickle
06-28-2007, 03:59 PM
I agree with everything not in bold!!;):D

CarBizIndio
06-28-2007, 04:00 PM
You can pick on members all you want but think should leave their spouse out of the attacks.
Since when do people around here care?

Tom Brown
06-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Watch out for the smell of pig.
I would be honored to hang out with Lou and his lovely wife. I wouldn't walk across the the street to meet you, Mr. CarBizIndio.
You could well be an OK guy who enjoys causing trouble on the ***boat forums. That's cool enough. I've stirred the pot a few times myself. I have a pretty good idea who my friends are though, and you aren't one of them.

Cole Trickle
06-28-2007, 04:01 PM
John West just called and says he wants you to give your Ultra badging to Ultra John...lol:D

Jordy
06-28-2007, 04:02 PM
This one is my favorite.
I'll be here until I get banned.
Seems like a really simple solution to me. :idea:

Baja Big Dog
06-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Anyone know what this fine upstanding man of the community that "likes cops dead" looks like?

Kachina26
06-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Just fine, had any takers on your offer?

40FlatDeck
06-28-2007, 04:07 PM
That's not cool......Please post a pick of your sweet ride.:rolleyes:

Jordy
06-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Anyone know what this fine upstanding man of the community that "likes cops dead" looks like?
He kind of looks like this guy, alledgedly:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1862/nicerideiz8.jpg
Although, it's rumored he's a master of disguise:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1530/fagwagoniilg8.jpg
Just to be safe, you should lock up your pets. :D

HM
06-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Although, it's rumored he's a master of disguise:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1530/fagwagoniilg8.jpg
I seem to remember seeing a picture of MMD that RD got from his myspace...and he does look similar.
And...how would he know that he could get banned? You really really really have to f'up to get banned.

Tom Brown
06-28-2007, 04:12 PM
IYou really really really have to f'up to get banned.
Hey... Kim Hanson is still here.

rrrr
06-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey.... is that Lou in the foreground? :D :D :D
Nahhhhh, that guy's too thin to be Lue. :D :D

rrrr
06-28-2007, 04:14 PM
That reminds me, I need to go to Home Depot and buy some OSB to attach to the chain link fence around my shop. I heard it raises the property value.

Baja Big Dog
06-28-2007, 04:15 PM
AH..don't ban him, it is entertainment at its finest watching this guy flop on the floor, besides some day I'm sure someone will stumble on him and enlighten us all as to his where a bouts!!

Jordy
06-28-2007, 04:15 PM
And...how would he know that he could get banned? You really really really have to f'up to get banned.
Because he was already banned once. Remember that thread about the 28' Daytona that crashed on the Parker Strip??
This was his first EVER post, while both occupants were in the hospital in Vegas:
Is the boat forsale? Was it paid off? Email me at TripyRaver@aol.com if I can help.
He was just trying to help.... himself of course. :notam:

Tom Brown
06-28-2007, 04:16 PM
I belong to a golf equipment forum where mentioning other golf equipment forums by name will get you banned.
What is the site? Scream & Putt?

HM
You can get banned from just about any internet forum. I belong to a golf equipment forum where mentioning other golf equipment forums by name will get you banned. You call them "that other place." :D
I understand...but you have to try and get banned from ***boat....and you have to try several times! You truly have to be an internet troll beyond a reasonable doubt to get banned. We get to say "***boat has a Magazine" all day long while posting links to competitive magazine forums!

Jordy
That reminds me, I need to go to Home Depot and buy some OSB to attach to the chain link fence around my shop. I heard it raises the property value.
You noticed that too??? That's a high dollar So Cal property value enhancer there!!! :D :D :D

HM
06-28-2007, 04:17 PM
Because he was already banned once. Remember that thread about the 28' Daytona that crashed on the Parker Strip??
This was his first EVER post, while both occupants were in the hospital in Vegas:
He was just trying to help.... himself of course. :notam:
Did he get banned, or just a vacation?

HM
06-28-2007, 04:18 PM
What is the site? Scream & Putt?
no, no, no...it is Scream Fore and Fly.

HM
06-28-2007, 04:20 PM
You noticed that too??? That's a high dollar So Cal property value enhancer there!!! :D :D :D
Yep...a $700K commercial building...the guy is a BALLER.

Jordy
06-28-2007, 04:43 PM
This is nice:
Hows that free money working for you. Have you paid for your vacation yet?
That's in the sticky thread up top for Windy's brother's widow. Anyone else hearing drums right about now??

HM
06-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey, some angy midget thru the gloves off in another thread...
Puhleaze. I wouldn't give you $300 donation for the tombstone of your dead father. Bruce was his name? Is it true they gave him the death penalty for creating a piece of shit that even a dung beetle would have nothing to do with?

riverbound
06-28-2007, 04:49 PM
:D
If I looked like that guy I would be pissed off at the world too.
Bagging on someones wife????....thats just f*cking wrong you tool. Especially Lue's.... I have met and partied with them quite a few times and they are GOOD people. You on the other hand deserve to get the plug pulled on your boat......if you have one.:mad:

Jordy
06-28-2007, 04:49 PM
It's gone now :idea:
Good thing I quoted it huh??? :D :D :D

riverbound
06-28-2007, 04:54 PM
AH..don't ban him, it is entertainment at its finest watching this guy flop on the floor, besides some day I'm sure someone will stumble on him and enlighten us all as to his where a bouts!!
I have an Uncle and some family friends who are in that business, if it is in fact him in the picture they probably know him ;)
The comment in Windy's Brother's thread was BS. :mad: when the Karma train catches up to this POS he is gonna get hard:devil:

Tom Brown
06-28-2007, 04:56 PM
when the Karma train catches up to this POS he is gonna get hard:devil:
I'm with you. Boatsnblondes will get the last laugh on this one.

riverbound
06-28-2007, 05:01 PM
What a fukkin jerk off, huh?
Actually Pussy comes to my mind....he's a real tough guy on the net, but once he gets called out, he starts deleting his chicken shit posts:mad:

Jordy
06-28-2007, 05:02 PM
I thought I heard somewhere that his name is Chad, son of Bruce
I thought the Camaro's name was Bruce??? :idea: :confused: :D

riverbound
06-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Now you're giving pussy a bad name :eek:
Yah, I guess I should have thought a little more and decided to give Chicken Shit a worse name ;) at least everyone likes pussy....well except Djunkie:D