06-28-2007, 05:52 PM
I need some parts for 2 Ray Jay Turbos
1.) 370 E 10 Model
0039044 Serial #
TC-111-99 Part #
2.) 375 E 10 Model
0043900 Serial #
TC-107-99 Part #
I need the cartridge for these two units part # 600321-000. Does anyone happen to know someone to get these? Both bearing housings are trashed, I sent them to Turbo City and they can't find the parts. If someone in the aviation field has a way to get their hands on a couple it would sure make my day.....Any help would be appreciated, I'm starting to get worried:(

billet racing 1
06-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Only ones with Ray Jay parts is Turbonetics in Simi Valley, CA.
I also just toasted two Ray Jay turbos. Switching to Garrets rather than repair. Use the money to upgrade. You'll be better off in the long run.
Jerry

05schiada
06-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Stay away fron Turbo City, a friend of mine has gone through hell with them getting his Rajays re done, and their still not right. Turbonetics has the only parts for them to be rebuilt but for the money a new set is the way to go. I have Garrett's on mine now and am using Turbonetics on the other motor that I'm building now. Both build good products, a 60-1 should be about the right size depending on how much power you are looking for.

Marty Gras
06-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Turbo Re- source, 928 5054610. Talk with Tom. Hand crafted turbo services, micro balance (Hinds balancers), tune to spec, tune to use, heavy service trucks to all out race motors. Been in business for many years.

billet racing 1
06-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Met with Tom in Havasu. Seems like a real nice guy. He too has to get parts from Turbonetics, Recommended I ditch them and step up to the Garrets I had sitting on my work bench.
Jerry

Gazonfire
06-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the info' Does anyone know which turbo, if any, are the same dimensions as the Ray Jays?

05schiada
07-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Unfortualy I don't think there is an exact drop in replacement. I'm helping another guy with this same dilema. The outlet of the compressor housing is pretty much right on, but the inlet of the compressor housing gets closer to the carb intake by about on inch. The exhaust seems to be alright as far as the discharge of the exhaust goes.

LandSpeedRacer
07-02-2007, 09:32 AM
I started my deal with Rajays that needed rebuilding and ran into the same kind of problems. It became cheaper to buy new turbos (not rebuilt).
I am happy with the performance of the 2 Borg Warner (John Deere) S200's I recently installed. Since I am only putting air through my turbos, I just bolted them on, timed the exhaust, inlet housing and bearing housing to drain the oil and have not had a problem. They also work well with the T-3's in parallel.
I'm very happy with the throttle response and improved low end power of the S200's as well.
There is some good information on the web (import tuner sites) about the S200's if you are interested.
LSR

Gazonfire
07-02-2007, 09:58 PM
It is very unfortunate that Turbonetics doesn't service their product. I have spoke or e-mailed approximately 500 companies that deal with RayJay turbo's and they all say the same thing. They all Don't understand why they can't get parts for them. It's my tough luck, I managed to find one new 375 E 10 turbo and still looking for another. At this point because of this, there would be no way I would go to a Turbonetics turbo, If I can't find another RayJay I will just junk the idea and go to a blower.

1SNYDER
07-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Why two different part numbers? Are looking for new,used,Rebuildale? The complete cartridage or just the housing? Have a few used Rajays ,parts and a set I took off a Race Aero system. Let me know

Gazonfire
07-03-2007, 11:13 PM
My housings are fine, I need the center section for one or two, basicly anything I can get my hands on, complete....whatever you have. The part numbers are different but they are the same turbo, I guess just different era of manufacture.... I will PM my contact details to you.

Gazonfire
07-03-2007, 11:15 PM
your Pm isn't turned on..... Ok, you can send me yours to my e-mail:
dkwatson@alltel.net