PDA

View Full Version : Miller Chill.

beaverretriever
06-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Damn I love this stuff. Thanks Wes for getting me addicted to it.:D Although I am working out alot and on a serious diet, I allow myself a couple a week.:) :devil:

Froggystyle
06-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Damn I love this stuff. Thanks Wes for getting me addicted to it.:D Although I am working out alot and on a serious diet, I allow myself a couple a week.:) :devil:
I too am working out and on a serious diet, but save the Miller Chill's for the weekend...
I can't get enough of them when it is hot. It is definitely the most refreshing beer I have ever had for the river.
Now we need to see about getting them in plastic bottles or cans.

vmjtc3
06-28-2007, 07:19 PM
:( swiller chill ! no bueno!!

SummitKarl
06-28-2007, 07:23 PM
very tasty stuff......they go down way to easy:) :D

Goldilocks
06-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Yum. They are very tasty!! :)

beaverretriever
06-28-2007, 08:12 PM
:( swiller chill ! no bueno!!
You don't like em? They sure go down better than Double Chocolate Stout on a hot summer day.:D

laveydayz
06-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Miller Light? Have heard a few buddies swear by Miller. Gotta try it.

vmjtc3
06-28-2007, 08:16 PM
You don't like em? They sure go down better than Double Chocolate Stout on a hot summer day.:D
WRONG:D But at least you know of the real beer, you are off to a good start;)

Phat Matt
06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Miller Light? Have heard a few buddies swear by Miller. Gotta try it.
No. Miller Chill
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/237/522417611_f5a8b8317f.jpg?v=0

laveydayz
06-28-2007, 08:24 PM
No. Miller Chill
First ive heard of it?? IIs it regular beer?

Phat Matt
06-28-2007, 08:41 PM
First ive heard of it?? IIs it regular beer?
Yes. It is new. It has a hint of salt and lime to it. Goes down real easy when it's icy cold on a hot day. :)

Cheap Thrills
06-28-2007, 08:49 PM
"Miller Chill was born out of the Miller new product development group’s drive to create a beer that would offer “a new kind of refreshment”.
"The group sought to capitalize on the growing popularity of flavors – a trend that holds across all types of beverages – and the continuing growth of light beer.
After experimenting with a variety of concepts, the group found consumers responded most favorably to a beer with lime flavoring. The most popular concept was inspired by the Mexican chelada, a Mexican beer recipe that calls for lime juice and salt.
Lime and Salt, gee seems I've heard of this before :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/1127100_0200.jpg
T.

laveydayz
06-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Yes. It is new. It has a hint of salt and lime to it. Goes down real easy when it's icy cold on a hot day. :)Oh no....that sounds dangerous. Gonna try some tomorrow.

SummitKarl
06-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh no....that sounds dangerous. Gonna try some tomorrow.
careful..the stuff is like CRACK.....take baby sips first:D :D

beaverretriever
06-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Oh no....that sounds dangerous. Gonna try some tomorrow.
It is gooooood. Much better than a Corona or Tecate with lime. You can taste just a sweet hint of lime in it.

beaverretriever
06-28-2007, 09:12 PM
WRONG:D But at least you know of the real beer, you are off to a good start;)
LOL, have some in the fridge right now ;) . I am not a beer snob LOL. If I like it I drink it.
Honestly, if it has alcohol in it, I drink it.... :D :D :devil:

Cheap Thrills
06-28-2007, 09:23 PM
It is gooooood. Much better than a Corona or Tecate with lime.
No fųcking way Say it isn't so. Now I'm gonna have to try it. :D
I've always enjoyed the limey zip of Tecate and it IS my #1 choice for summertime brew.
Miller has been at the bottom of the list since my little episode with their so called "Comfort Grab Handle" :mad:
T.

Phat Matt
06-28-2007, 09:31 PM
I've always enjoyed the limey zip of Tecate and it IS my #1 choice for summertime brew.
Miller has been at the bottom of the list since my little episode with their so called "Comfort Grab Handle" :mad:
T.
I like Tecate as well. The Chill is good and all you have to do it twist the top off and drink it. :)

Rocknpalms
06-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Try 2/3 beer and 1/3 7up same taste. Long time favorite for a long day on the water.

Riverdog1
06-28-2007, 09:58 PM
No. Miller Chill
Ya man!!! It's a 11PM and 102 deg, I've already sucked down six.:messedup:

Big Kahunaa
06-29-2007, 07:47 AM
i have seen it in cans at sams and yes i kicks a$$

I'mTheBeaver
06-29-2007, 08:05 AM
i have seen it in cans at sams and yes i kicks a$$
:eek: Now you've REALLY done it!! We're running to Sam's A.S.A.P.!!!
T.
I love Tecate, too, but in my opinion, it has a little stronger hop taste to it than Miller Chill. Miller Lite was my favorite beer until Miller Chill came along. It so sinfully easy to drink!!
http://www.hellodaly.com/GIF%20Animation/noevilmonkey.gif
Can't wait for Friday to be over already! Everyone have an awesome and safe weekend. We hope to see some of you over the holiday. Whoo-hoo!!

adjones419
06-29-2007, 09:01 AM
You mean to tell me there are other beers that aren't made by Anheuser-Busch? I had no idea...

Froggystyle
06-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Need the cans... right now! :D

duner21
06-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Damn it now im gonna have to try that! I am assuming it is sold everywhere???

phebus
06-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Try 2/3 beer and 1/3 7up same taste. Long time favorite for a long day on the water.
Mexican sweet beer. Good :D

Roaddogg 4040
06-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Dave Sammons (The MILLER GUY) brought some to Needles a few months ago and I passed on it. Guess that was a mistake...:)
Steve

havaduner
07-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Thanks John for starting this thread! Friday was NOT a good day for me, and I saw that picture of the bottle in the sand, thought it looked good, and decided it was a good day for a "liquid lunch"! I drank the whole six pack my self, friday afternoon!
My wife bought a case, and after golf yesterday, our foursome make quick work of that!
Damnn its good!

voodoomedman
07-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Got a case in the fridge now. We drank a few at the river last week. As far as being a beer snob then it's not exactly a beer but it does taste good and you can drink a whole bunch without it hurting your stomach. They go down easy and are great for drinking in the heat. They are refreshing. And I looked up the alcohol content and they were 4.3% I think. I was worried they would be some ridiculously low amount being a light beer with all the $hit in it.

Cole Trickle
07-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Got a case in the fridge now. We drank a few at the river last week. As far as being a beer snob then it's not exactly a beer but it does taste good and you can drink a whole bunch without it hurting your stomach. They go down easy and are great for drinking in the heat. They are refreshing. And I looked up the alcohol content and they were 4.3% I think. I was worried they would be some ridiculously low amount being a light beer with all the $hit in it.
Agreed....
I got a 12 pack for the 4th and all the neighbors thought it was good.
It tastes good and has kind of a zima/tequiza flavor.

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 10:36 AM
need pics please:D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
oops there it is way up there:rollside:

beaverretriever
07-10-2007, 10:39 AM
need pics please:D
Well, I have been drinking way too many and my love handles are not subsiding...LOL

duner21
07-10-2007, 10:45 AM
I tried these this weekend! I like them just need to find it in cans!

riverjunkie
07-10-2007, 10:48 AM
I never even knew this was released to the public. I was on a paid research study for this beer a while back. Pretty good and kind of cool to see they took some of our opinions and brought it to the shelf. I'm going to Sam's at lunch to stock up for the river this weekend, guess I'll have to grab a case.:D

voodoomedman
07-10-2007, 10:59 AM
I tried these this weekend! I like them just need to find it in cans!
Cans make beer taste like $hit. Incidentally so does clear glass. That's why you all think Corona is skunky. UV messes up the hops. That's why limes were originally put in there; To mask the odor and taste. I always do bottles on my boat but every single one is put into the trash can and then recycled when we get back to the house. If your idiot enough to break bottles on my boat then you would have never been invited in the first place.
I never even knew this was released to the public. I was on a paid research study for this beer a while back. Pretty good and kind of cool to see they took some of our opinions and brought it to the shelf. I'm going to Sam's at lunch to stock up for the river this weekend, guess I'll have to grab a case.:D
Going to Sam's right now for pictures. I hope they have bottles and not just cans. Either way I'll let you know what they have when I get back.

voodoomedman
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Nothing at Sam's in Chino. We have found it at Smith's in Havasu and Albertson's in Chino.

duner21
07-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Cans make beer taste like $hit. Incidentally so does clear glass. That's why you all think Corona is skunky. UV messes up the hops. That's why limes were originally put in there; To mask the odor and taste. I always do bottles on my boat but every single one is put into the trash can and then recycled when we get back to the house. If your idiot enough to break bottles on my boat then you would have never been invited in the first place.
Going to Sam's right now for pictures. I hope they have bottles and not just cans. Either way I'll let you know what they have when I get back.
I agree on the cans making beer taste bad. But the cans are easier at the lake. I will settle for the bottles if that is all i can find!

shippingguy
07-10-2007, 02:02 PM
I must say after reading the thread before the fourth about this Miller Chill I went right to the store when I got to the river. I have been hooked ever since:) The wife does not like beer, but even she drank one with me:D

Cole Trickle
07-10-2007, 02:08 PM
I must say after reading the thread before the fourth about this Miller Chill I went right to the store when I got to the river. I have been hooked ever since:) The wife does not like beer, but even she drank one with me:D
Pics?:D :D

XTRM22
07-10-2007, 02:15 PM
I thought that stuff was ok, but then I've been drinking Tequiza primarily since Anhuezer Busche developed it. Can't find it everywhere, but I still find enough to keep sobriety at Bay!:D
Chuck

vmjtc3
07-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Honestly, if it has alcohol in it, I drink it.... :D :D :devil:
I resemble that remark:D

beaverretriever
07-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey, with all this FREE advertising Miller is getting from us, we should have them sponsor an HB regatta!!!!!!!!!!:D

voodoomedman
07-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey, with all this FREE advertising Miller is getting from us, we should have them sponsor an HB regatta!!!!!!!!!!:D
Why don't you write them and get it all setup. I'll be there with a designated driver and ready to drink all the free beer.

laveydayz
07-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Agreed....
I got a 12 pack for the 4th and all the neighbors thought it was good.
It tastes good and has kind of a zima/tequiza flavor.
Reminded me of Tequiza as well. Just not as sweet. I got so sick from Tequiza about 6years ago and have never had any since. The 6 pack of Chill went down pretty smooth!

shippingguy
07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Pics?:D :D
If we ever actually meet up on the water you may be able to see in person.:)

Devil's Advocate
07-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Ok, you guys are making this stuff sound like liquid gold. I'm going to have to try it.
And what convenient timing since we're leaving for Havi tomorrow.:D