PDA

View Full Version : Attention T-Mobile Customers

Boozer
02-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Hey Everyone,
I know that spam is to be on the spam forum but I dont consider this spam more of just a heads up.
I just wanted to give you guys a head up on the new deal T-Mobile is offering to customers with family plans. Unlimited text messaging for the entire family is only $9.99 a month.
I don't know what the majority of you are doing as of right now but I can tell you that I personally and several other family members up until now have been paying $14.99 for unlimited messaging on each line so to get unlimited messaging on ALL of your lines at $9.99 is an awesome deal.
You can call customer care at 1 800 937-8997 and have the plan added to your account or you can email me at Danny.Holland3@t-mobile.com and I can also get the change made to your account. I can also answer any other qestions you may have about your service.
Please direct all questions and such to my email as I do not have the time to get on ***boat as often as I use too.
Thanks,
Danny

Boozer
02-15-2006, 04:05 PM
I have a had a few questions regarding unlimited messaging and just what is considered unlimited so I'll clarify for everyone.
This plan is truely unlimited messaging. By saying unlimited messaging I mean simply that. Regardless of whether you are sending or recieving from someone in or out of the T-Mobile network the messaging is unlimited. There are no stipulations on who you can and can not message. This includes video, text, picture, or any other multimedia message whether it be in the form of a text message or an instant message.
Hope This Helps,
Danny

WaTchTheGelCoat
02-15-2006, 04:54 PM
No offence, everyone needs to make a living. I wouldnt sign a contract with T-Mobile again if my life depended on it. If T-Mobile was the only cell company in the country, I would be without a cell phone.

Waist Deep
02-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Can you name a better server? I consider myself a valued TMobile Customer.

nelsonf
02-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Can you name a better server? I consider myself a valued TMobile Customer.
I have Been A Tmobile Customer for a long Time. 4 Phones, by Far the best Service i have had

Krazy K
02-15-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, try cancelling with them! I have called and talked to numerous people trying to cancel my service because there is no service here in the mountains. All my requests have gone ignored. It has now gone to collections. Maybe the collections people will be able to send the stuff I tried to send to TMobile. Since I signed up with TMobile, I have had nothing but impeccable service. And now this!!
All I can say is if it goes on my credit report, I will be fighting it.
Verizon has the best service up here...

Boozer
02-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Shoot me an email with your name and the T-Mobile number you were having problems with and I'll look into it for you. I can't make any promises, but if I am able to determine that the company did you wrong I will be more then happy to have any charges you have accrued reversed.
Yeah, try cancelling with them! I have called and talked to numerous people trying to cancel my service because there is no service here in the mountains. All my requests have gone ignored. It has now gone to collections. Maybe the collections people will be able to send the stuff I tried to send to TMobile. Since I signed up with TMobile, I have had nothing but impeccable service. And now this!!
All I can say is if it goes on my credit report, I will be fighting it.
Verizon has the best service up here...