PDA

View Full Version : Isabella over the weekend of July 14th anyone?

eliminatedsprinter
06-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Looks like we will head up friday July 13 in the early afternoon for the auxillary dam. Anyone else here interested???:D

Mrs Luvnlife
06-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Looks like we will head up friday July 13 in the early afternoon for the auxillary dam. Anyone else here interested???:D
Wish it was the following weekend, but....whatever, twist my arm :D . Any idea on the water level??....we'd be dragging the boat along with us :rolleyes: :D (I think Cale may have a website for the level info). Do you think we can launch with the toter?

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Wish it was the following weekend, but....whatever, twist my arm :D . Any idea on the water level??....we'd be dragging the boat along with us :rolleyes: :D (I think Cale may have a website for the level info). Do you think we can launch with the toter?
Consider it twisted.:D
The ramp between P. Cove and the aux. Dam is nice and wide. If you can get up there on fri it should be no problem.:D :)

JetBoatRich
06-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Maybe we can clear time for a day trip:jawdrop:

Desert Rat
07-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Might see what we can do, but after living in the Motorhome for two weeks we will most likely make it a day trip.:rolleyes: By the way Yellowstone is a must! Now on to Boise to look for a "get the fock out of California home":D Then on to Shasta for a few days on my bro's houseboat! Damn I DON'T want to come home!!!!!!

Mrs Luvnlife
07-02-2007, 06:45 AM
Maybe we can clear time for a day trip:jawdrop:
Take time, make time ;) .

Mrs Luvnlife
07-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Might see what we can do, but after living in the Motorhome for two weeks we will most likely make it a day trip.:rolleyes: By the way Yellowstone is a must! Now on to Boise to look for a "get the fock out of California home":D Then on to Shasta for a few days on my bro's houseboat! Damn I DON'T want to come home!!!!!!
Sounds like you guys are having a blast, Paul! Cale's in for it when I plan one of those kinda trips :) . Hope you got lots of pics, we can go over them at Isabella :D :D .

Desert Rat
07-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Sounds like you guys are having a blast, Paul! Cale's in for it when I plan one of those kinda trips :) . Hope you got lots of pics, we can go over them at Isabella :D :D .
LOTS of pics,Video and housing brochures!! Damn you will not believe what 300K will get you here! :sqeyes: Might pick up a investment property and a lot for later! Ang and I are pretty sure this is where we will be in a few years!

eliminatedsprinter
07-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Bump...:D

Desert Rat
07-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Soo Who is going... A list maybe? yeah we're back. Sure didn't want to. Shasta was FRIGGIN HOT! and that coming from someone who lives in the desert!

JetBoatRich
07-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Soo Who is going... A list maybe? yeah we're back. Sure didn't want to. Shasta was FRIGGIN HOT! and that coming from someone who lives in the desert!
Looks we are in for Saturday:D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-09-2007, 06:05 AM
I hear ya on HOT. We just got back from AZ.......:2purples: . I'm pretty sure it's been removed from my list of desireable places to reside :D , I'm thinking more along the lines of Alaska ;) .
Soooo, back to this Isabella thing. I'd really like to make it and was hoping to compare the water level to when we were there last year :confused:.... I don't wanna be skimmin' any roof tops or chimneys :jawdrop: . I'm thinking we'll be there though.

eliminatedsprinter
07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
It looks like it should be a fun trip. But it will be a warm one. It is a good thing the Aux dam is on the downwind side of the lake, so we should get some cool breeze...:D I'm still trying to find out about the water level. I sen't a PM to the fellow who went out over the 4th (Wetnreckless) asking what it was like then.

RitcheyRch
07-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Never been there. Have heard isnt the best place to boat for someone with an OB or outdrive.

LUVNLIFE
07-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Supposedly it's ok if the level is up. I'm going to check the web site right now. The level better be way up, I don't want todo any treetrimming or chimney cleaning:jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
07-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Thats what would keep me from going as well. Heard from way too many people that it gets pretty bad out there whent he level is LOW
Supposedly it's ok if the level is up. I'm going to check the web site right now. The level better be way up, I don't want todo any treetrimming or chimney cleaning:jawdrop: :D

LUVNLIFE
07-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Just checked and the level is 2564.71. That is down from 2566.18 from last Monday, a 1.47 differance. Anyone know the safe level?:)

RitcheyRch
07-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Seems like a long tow for a quick turn around trip. Might be best to just stick to Castaic or BV.

a catered life
07-10-2007, 07:30 AM
have fun steve...sorry no go for us...i got a job interview up north mid week and will probably stay 2 days so that will be our trip for this week:D

Desert Rat
07-10-2007, 10:18 AM
UP NORTH??? You're NOT going to be giving us fruit salad recipes are you!?:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

eliminatedsprinter
07-10-2007, 10:24 AM
One of the reasons we like the aux dam area is, that it is deep and well away from the trees etc..

a catered life
07-10-2007, 02:31 PM
UP NORTH??? You're NOT going to be giving us fruit salad recipes are you!?:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
yea i part cranberry juice, 1/2 part pineapple juice and 2 parts ciroc in a shaker with crushed ice:D enjoy

eliminatedsprinter
07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Just checked and the level is 2564.71. That is down from 2566.18 from last Monday, a 1.47 differance. Anyone know the safe level?:)
Wetnreckless got back to me. He says the lake is low, but if we stay around the aux dam, the main dam, and don't go down past paradise cove we will be fine. :)
That leaves us with a whole lot more lake than B.V. or Pyramid ever has to offer.:D

JetBoatRich
07-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Wetnreckless got back to me. He says the lake is low, but if we stay around the aux dam, the main dam, and don't go down past paradise cove we will be fine. :)
That leaves us with a whole lot more lake than B.V. or Pyramid ever has to offer.:D
Good OLD Steve keeping it positive:D

RitcheyRch
07-12-2007, 08:38 AM
So, who is going?

Mrs Luvnlife
07-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Well, we're out for this go round. Guess we'll have to stick with good ol' trusty BV :D . You guys have a good time :) , we'll catch up with ya next time.

RitcheyRch
07-12-2007, 02:26 PM
You guys should come to Castaic on Sunday and hang out with the rest of the gang.
Well, we're out for this go round. Guess we'll have to stick with good ol' trusty BV :D . You guys have a good time :) , we'll catch up with ya next time.

eliminatedsprinter
07-12-2007, 02:38 PM
So, who is going?
We are heading up on fri. So far it looks like those who are camping will be:
Us
Juan
Tracy
For the day on sat it MAY also be:
Jetboat Rich and family
The Desert Rats
Wetnreckless

eliminatedsprinter
07-12-2007, 02:50 PM
:2purples: :2purples:

RitcheyRch
07-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Looks like a small group. Still will be fun.

Mrs Luvnlife
07-12-2007, 03:46 PM
You guys should come to Castaic on Sunday and hang out with the rest of the gang.
:2purples: The list of reasons I won't go to Castaic is endless :D.....the first being the fact that I have to drink my beer out of a sissy cup really pisses me off :mad: , don't get me started on the rest :devil: :D :D :D :D :rollside: .

Mrs Luvnlife
07-12-2007, 03:48 PM
:2purples: :2purples:
Sorry, there was supposed to be a sad face in my post :( ;) .

RitcheyRch
07-12-2007, 04:06 PM
A small price to pay for it being so darn close. :D
:2purples: The list of reasons I won't go to Castaic is endless :D.....the first being the fact that I have to drink my beer out of a sissy cup really pisses me off :mad: , don't get me started on the rest :devil: :D :D :D :D :rollside: .

27 Awesome cat
07-12-2007, 04:55 PM
We are heading up on fri. So far it looks like those who are camping will be:
Us
Juan
Tracy
For the day on sat it MAY also be:
Jetboat Rich and family
The Desert Rats
Wetnreckless
Hey are you guys camping?..
Wetnreckless is our neighbor ,so I will give them a yell to see whats up.

Desert Rat
07-12-2007, 06:35 PM
We're out I have to get ready for a week in Denver then on to Houston for a week. Guess I better break out the RAIDER gear for the after hours fun :D

JetBoatRich
07-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Saturday is up in the air, we may run up in Steph's car. But lots of work to do before heading to Parker for 5 days:D

raff
07-12-2007, 08:36 PM
heading to Parker for 5 days:D
Hey Rich looks like we will be out there at the some time:D you plan on coming up to the zoo at all? I could hook you up with a launch pass one day, say like Friday, if not hows about dinner Thurs or Friday night.
let me or Sara know if it sounds good to you.
sorry Steve:D now back to Steves trip.:D

JetBoatRich
07-13-2007, 03:41 AM
Hey Rich looks like we will be out there at the some time:D you plan on coming up to the zoo at all? I could hook you up with a launch pass one day, say like Friday, if not hows about dinner Thurs or Friday night.
let me or Sara know if it sounds good to you.
sorry Steve:D now back to Steves trip.:D
Dinner either night is good with us:D Not sure we will pull the boat out at all, we will talk

JetBoatRich
07-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Steph and I made it out to the lake today, had a beer with the good folks out there:D
Then we headed out to enjoy the beauty of the Kern River.
Thanks Steve and Diane for the invite;)

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
07-16-2007, 04:30 AM
Steph and I made it out to the lake today, had a beer with the good folks out there:D
Then we headed out to enjoy the beauty of the Kern River.
Thanks Steve and Diane for the invite;)
Anytime Rich it was great seeing you guys we had a good time next time hopefully everyone can make it

RitcheyRch
07-16-2007, 06:13 AM
Any pictures and how was the water level?

raff
07-16-2007, 04:17 PM
So how was the trip? Sounds like a good time. i have not be out on a boat in a month:mad: Did you get any pix? Next trip for us is the 25th for our 12 year anniversary.:D

JetBoatRich
07-17-2007, 06:26 AM
So how was the trip? Sounds like a good time. i have not be out on a boat in a month:mad: Did you get any pix? Next trip for us is the 25th for our 12 year anniversary.:D
what happened to havasu next week?

raff
07-17-2007, 06:56 AM
what happened to havasu next week?
Ther 25th is next week:D

eliminatedsprinter
07-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Any pictures and how was the water level?
No pics.
The water level was very low, but we were still able to launch and retrieve off of the beach and there was plenty of lake to play around on. We just had to be a bit more carefull this time out.:D

JetBoatRich
07-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Ther 25th is next week:D
Dinner Friday Night?
You can buy me a beer for my BD:D

JetBoatRich
07-17-2007, 02:02 PM
No pics.
The water level was very low, but we were still able to launch and retrieve off of the beach and there was plenty of lake to play around on. We just had to be a bit more carefull this time out.:D
Steve when we left we around to the bridge, the beach looked great over there:D you guys should have taken a run over there:D

raff
07-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Dinner Friday Night?
You can buy me a beer for my BD:D
Works for me :D you pick the place:idea:

JetBoatRich
07-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Works for me :D you pick the place:idea:
Steph has ideas:D

raff
07-18-2007, 04:56 AM
Steph has ideas:D
Cool, we can play Havasu/Parker Phone Tag:D :eek: it's always a fun game:)
One more week for us:D

JetBoatRich
07-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Cool, we can play Havasu/Parker Phone Tag:D :eek: it's always a fun game:)
One more week for us:D
I wil talk with Sara and try to have it cleared up by Monday:D

raff
07-19-2007, 04:58 AM
I'll be picking her later to day, so she can take me to pick up my truck,
it just died on the on the freeway, on the way to work yesterday.:mad:
I will come in and say hi if your around.:)

JetBoatRich
07-20-2007, 03:29 AM
I'll be picking her later to day, so she can take me to pick up my truck,
it just died on the on the freeway, on the way to work yesterday.:mad:
I will come in and say hi if your around.:)
I was there, what happened:eek:

raff
07-20-2007, 05:02 AM
I was there, what happened:eek:
It got late and I just want to get out there.. Maybe next time.. See you Friday..