PDA

View Full Version : uh oh.. I just encountered a new problem

Thunderbolt
06-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Hiya folks..
man we just had a crazy downpoor..I couldn't even see my truck from the door {about 50 ft} as I went to sit down and chill on some TV.. I hear a big crashing sound.. I look out.. I no longer see the boat just a big tree limb, from the huge oak behind it, were it used to be.. I don't even wanna go out and look at what happened..I NEVER HAD THE DANG THING IN THE WATER YET.....I'll look in the morning and get pics.. I can't win for losing.. kinda the 2 steps forward 3 steps back routine... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hopefully the cover helped a lil..

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Hiya folks..
man we just had a crazy downpoor..I couldn't even see my truck from the door {about 50 ft} as I went to sit down and chill on some TV.. I hear a big crashing sound.. I look out.. I no longer see the boat just a big tree limb, from the huge oak behind it, were it used to be.. I don't even wanna go out and look at what happened..I NEVER HAD THE DANG THING IN THE WATER YET.....I'll look in the morning and get pics.. I can't win for losing.. kinda the 2 steps forward 3 steps back routine... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hopefully the cover helped a lil..
Yikes....best of luck to you.
what is this thing you call rain:confused:

Thunderbolt
06-29-2007, 08:46 PM
ya know .. the Outside Shower System.. comes thru every now and then just need soap and a towel :D

red Dawg
06-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Wow, hope its not too bad!

Slacker
06-30-2007, 04:28 AM
What part of richmond are you at? We got a heavy down pour out in Glen Allen but thats about it.SO what happened with the crash... :jawdrop:

Thunderbolt
06-30-2007, 04:56 AM
I'm not far from ya.. I live over near Dickens and Staple Mills rd.. it rained most of the night here, Morning visual is good.. IT MISSED THE BOAT.. limb was upside down and just the leafy limbs was covering most of the boat woohoo no damage at all.. cover was still intacked.. top of the tent is gone but I can get another tent top. I can see the limb good now its not as big as I thought in the dark last night but big enough

Slacker
07-01-2007, 11:40 AM
A tent is alot easier to replace than the boat. You live right down the road then, i used to have a house at Glenside and Staples Mill. We just bought our new house right off purcell, had to have something with a garage this time. If you need any help with parts etc just let me know .. I know some people who know some people who can do just about anything for ya (boat related).

Thunderbolt
07-01-2007, 04:34 PM
ok cool deal, thx.. I know were purcell is I used to live in the townhouses on the left side..then I got this place. the company office is right off woodman..thx again for the heads up I might just be intouch..

Slacker
07-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Not a problem just let me know

Thunderbolt
07-01-2007, 05:27 PM
got to get new numbers and tags for the boat this week or next.. dunno what I'll have to go thru.. its outta california.. hopefully they won't dent my wallet to bad..

Slacker
07-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Just go and look at Va inland game and Fisheries website and it should give you all the info on getting it registered. Depending on what you paid it shouldnt be over or around $100.

Thunderbolt
07-03-2007, 12:45 PM
ah heck i can handle that I thought it was going to be way higher...
Thx man, I am heading to the site now thx for the info...