PDA

View Full Version : Proud of my Daughter, Brittany

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 07:55 AM
Took my Daughter, Brittany to the dentist on Tuesday, June 19th for her yearly teeth cleaning. The dentist said her teeeth looked good and she didnt have any cavaties.
The real surprise that made me proud was when I went to get my teeth cleaned on Wednesday, June 27th.
As was getting my teeth cleaned the dentist said I should be proud of my Daughter as she has "some real skills."
I wasnt sure what she was talking about then she explained that my Daughter was text messaging on her cell phone as she was getting her teeth cleaned without looking at the screen.
Now that is what we call real skills. Anyone know if this will look good on her resume?
I'm proud of you Brittany. This is the stuff that makes us Parents proud.

Silver
06-30-2007, 07:56 AM
Crazy... but true!

OCMerrill
06-30-2007, 08:48 AM
That reminds me of that AT&T commercial...
Mom: Who are you texting?
Kid: IDK...my...BFF...Jill!
Funny shit.
She could always sell phones later on:)

27 Awesome cat
06-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Thats way cool Rich...
Now if you can only get to dump that POS boyfriend:D

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Love all those AT& T text messaging commercials.
That reminds me of that AT&T commercial...
Mom: Who are you texting?
Kid: IDK...my...BFF...Jill!
Funny shit.
She could always sell phones later on:)
Bill, She did finally get rid of that POS bf. She dating some nice kid now but not sure how long that will last. Seems she wants some bad boy and this guy is a good guy. He works and pays his own way and is family oriented.
Thats way cool Rich...
Now if you can only get to dump that POS boyfriend:D

27 Awesome cat
06-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Bill, She did finally get rid of that POS bf. She dating some nice kid now but not sure how long that will last. Seems she wants some bad boy and this guy is a good guy. He works and pays his own way and is family oriented.
Now that is some great news right there...
I'm still so very thankfull I have three boys.. About the worst thing I have with the oldest is constantly telling him to pull his pants up:mad:
Some of the girls he has brought with us to the lake I have asked "Does your parents know your wearing that suit"..I can't believe what these girls wear now days..:confused:

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 09:06 AM
I never understood that whole thing with walking around with your pants down to your knees. I guess is the latest trend. It drives me crazy when I feel my pants or shorts sliding off of my waist.
One thing have definitely noticed is that there are some parents that refuse to be Parents. It seems like they want to be their childs friend rather than their Parent. Have even heard a few Parents tell me that they dont discipline their children because they dont want their kids mad at them.
Now that is some great news right there...
I'm still so very thankfull I have three boys.. About the worst thing I have with the oldest is constantly telling him to pull his pants up:mad:
Some of the girls he has brought with us to the lake I have asked "Does your parents know your wearing that suit"..I can't believe what these girls wear now days..:confused:

27 Awesome cat
06-30-2007, 09:15 AM
I never understood that whole thing with walking around with your pants down to your knees. I guess is the latest trend. It drives me crazy when I feel my pants or shorts sliding off of my waist.
One thing have definitely noticed is that there are some parents that refuse to be Parents. It seems like they want to be their childs friend rather than their Parent. Have even heard a few Parents tell me that they dont discipline their children because they dont want their kids mad at them.
He keeps telling me its the style now days..I keep saying it looks like shit and pull them up when your in or around my house:mad:
Yeah I think the worst thing we did was having our boxers showing below our O.P shorts..:D :D
The word discipline is nonexistence now days..Two different worlds from when we were raised. I do like it better now, but its a thin line on how your discipline you children now days.

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 09:18 AM
I remember those days of having the boxers show. Maybe we should start doing that again to show them how stupid it looks.
I told my Daughter that if this boy shows up with his pants down to his knees he isnt allowed over. So far he hasnt been over here.
Unfortunately, like you said we cant discipline them like we were. Dr. Phil and all those others say we need to just give them time-out to straighten them out.
He keeps telling me its the style now days..I keep saying it looks like shit and pull them up when your in or around my house:mad:
Yeah I think the worst thing we did was having our boxers showing below our O.P shorts..:D :D
The word discipline is nonexistence now days..Two different worlds from when we were raised. I do like it better now, but its a thin line on how your discipline you children now days.

27 Awesome cat
06-30-2007, 09:28 AM
I remember those days of having the boxers show. Maybe we should start doing that again to show them how stupid it looks.
I told my Daughter that if this boy shows up with his pants down to his knees he isnt allowed over. So far he hasnt been over here.
Unfortunately, like you said we cant discipline them like we were. Dr. Phil and all those others say we need to just give them time-out to straighten them out.
Oh shit you you go first.:D . I have old pics looking like that and can't believe I wore that stuff:jawdrop:
Stick to your guns buddy..Brittany sounds like she's smarter then the average.
The way I was raised was you were told once and the next time your on the floor.. Didn't like it then, but sometimes I wonder if it really did any good.
Now I treat my kids the opposite way and the wife says i'm a push over:D

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 09:57 AM
Darn, I was hoping you would go first with the new fashion trend. :D
Oh shit you you go first.:D . I have old pics looking like that and can't believe I wore that stuff:jawdrop:
Stick to your guns buddy..Brittany sounds like she's smarter then the average.
The way I was raised was you were told once and the next time your on the floor.. Didn't like it then, but sometimes I wonder if it really did any good.
Now I treat my kids the opposite way and the wife says i'm a push over:D

27 Awesome cat
06-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Darn, I was hoping you would go first with the new fashion trend. :D
Never again:D Hey you could go to Castaic today and see if it works:eek:

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 10:12 AM
I cant do it since dont have any OP shorts. :D
Never again:D Hey you could go to Castaic today and see if it works:eek:

boatsnblondes
06-30-2007, 10:30 AM
I hereby declare this thread
STUPID
I am also blaming you for making me lose 3 minutes of my life reading this.....

pw_Tony
06-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Did she break up wit dat punkazz????

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Agree is stupid. Just thought was funny.
STUPID
Yes, she fianlly saw the light at the end of the tunnel.
Did she break up wit dat punkazz????

27 Awesome cat
06-30-2007, 10:41 AM
STUPID
Who asked you?:D

OCMerrill
06-30-2007, 09:58 PM
STUPID
This to me is the funniest part of the whole thread RR.
BNB passing judgment on a thread :D :D :D