PDA

View Full Version : Who is up in Havi now?

ChumpChange
06-30-2007, 01:46 PM
I have a buyer for my boat and I need to get up there and show them. They are up there all week so I am trying to do a turn around trip. Unfortunately, with the heat, I don't want to take my wife and newborn baby.
Anybody up there to help me launch a boat? I'm sure I can just have them help and all but was wondering who from the boards is up there. Maybe someone I know from here is already up there.
I'll be able to launch out of the Crazy Horse launch ramp.

Ivan Dan
06-30-2007, 01:55 PM
I have a buyer for my boat and I need to get up there and show them. They are up there all week so I am trying to do a turn around trip. Unfortunately, with the heat, I don't want to take my wife and newborn baby.
Anybody up there to help me launch a boat? I'm sure I can just have them help and all but was wondering who from the boards is up there. Maybe someone I know from here is already up there.
I'll be up Tuesday night if you were planning to schedule it later in the week I could help ya out no problem.

voodoomedman
06-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Leaving on Monday to go. So if you need help next week let me know. I can do it. Also my wife and newborn will be with me. Don't you have a house? They don't want to go? My first born was on the boat at two weeks but that was March. It's iffy if this one will make it on the boat for a little bit or not.

ChumpChange
06-30-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm putting together the best time for us to go now. I will let you know.
Sold the house last year so it's in the heat for me. :mad:

Havasu1986
06-30-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm back from the Trimm Mann dedication.

Kachina26
06-30-2007, 02:29 PM
I can get you put up at the Havasu dunes pretty cheap. Let me know.

Not So Fast
06-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Do I qualify? I live here and am retired so pretty much open most of the time. ;) Windsor is real close for me :idea: NSF

voodoomedman
06-30-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm putting together the best time for us to go now. I will let you know.
Sold the house last year so it's in the heat for me. :mad:
Ahhh Makes sense. My in-laws will be with us so we have a packed house. Anyways. I'm glad to launch. You don't even need to bring your truck as mine is already there. You know if the boats there but the truck is not you can save gas by driving a car.

ChumpChange
06-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, we'll be up there first thing in the morning. Hopefully not too hot at 9:00am when we arrive. Turns out our friends whose place we stay at in Crazy Horse are up there staying for the weekend so all help is covered.
Thank you much for those who are always willing to make themselves available for helping another.

LHC30Victory
07-02-2007, 05:38 AM
Matt, Mimi is at our house now till about noon today (monday) you can have the house...Call.

ChumpChange
07-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks Ted. We did a turn around trip yesterday. Left at 5am and was home by 5pm. Too much driving for one day, that's for sure. Fortunately we found some friends up there at their mobile home in Crazy so Courtney was able to stay inside with Kennedy while I ran the boat.

GRUNION
07-02-2007, 06:00 AM
Thanks Ted. We did a turn around trip yesterday. Left at 5am and was home by 5pm. Too much driving for one day, that's for sure. Fortunately we found some friends up there at their mobile home in Crazy so Courtney was able to stay inside with Kennedy while I ran the boat.
Did it sell? If so I hope the buyer takes good care of it.

ChumpChange
07-02-2007, 06:03 AM
Did it sell? If so I hope the buyer takes good care of it.
Deposit down, we'll find out in the next week. :mad:

GRUNION
07-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Deposit down, we'll find out in the next week. :mad:
I hope you got what you wanted. I love my Dana.

ChumpChange
07-02-2007, 06:09 AM
I hope you got what you wanted. I love my Dana.
The price, yes. Selling the boat....not quite sure.