PDA

View Full Version : Smugglers Inc. Whats the world on these guys?

Havasu 928
06-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Was shopping for a boat and noticed these guys have a nice selection what do you guys know about them? Thanks

Havasu1986
06-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Was shopping for a boat and noticed these guys have a nice selection what do you guys know about them? Thanks
Are they the shop on the east end of town off 95 as you come into town. :confused:

Quest4Fun
06-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Never heard of them...which really isn't saying much. :D

Havasu1986
06-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Never heard of them...which really isn't saying much. :D
Get out of the house..You got 3 more months of this heat. :( Off to Chili Charlies. :)

Havasu 928
06-30-2007, 06:32 PM
Yes, there on Sweetwater Ave just south of Oro Grande down the street from AZ West. Looks like they have a nice selection of performance boats just wondering if any of you had dealings with them.

ChumpChange
06-30-2007, 07:35 PM
They're on the boards here. You can find them in the SPAM section.

Keith E. Sayre
07-01-2007, 01:11 AM
I know Matt Delisio who is one of the guys at Smugglers inc. I've known him for about 7 or 8 years and is a good
salesperson and is a great guy. I'd buy a boat from him.
Keith Sayre

Havasu 928
07-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the info Keith I'll proceed with my shopping with them.

vmjtc3
07-01-2007, 09:49 AM
If I were you I would go with the 36 spectre with the twin 900 sc's and # 6 drives, they have listed. :D

IDRPSTF
07-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Keith, Thank you for the kind words.
I will try to cover it all in one fail swoop!
SmugglersInc is located at 2958 Sweetwater Unit 102.
Take 95 S.
Rt at S. Acoma and the first left.
Down 1 mile and on the rt side next to Rebel Jeep and Custom Boat covers.
Phone is 928-505-TOYS and the website is:
www.SmugglersInc.com
email direct is SmugglersInc@msn.com
We have been open as an appointment only establishment selling Highline Boats, Cars and Motorcycles in Lake Havasu City for 10 months. SmugglersInc is licensed and bonded by the State of Arizona. Additionally we are members of the Lake Havasu City Chamber of Commerce and active an most local poker runs. In a nutshell... we are your local toy store.
SmugglersInc pre sets all inventory prices based on today’s selling values as opposed to listing prices, and ALL inventory is either Sea Trailed or Test Driven or Ridden before marketed. All transactions are handled through Mohave State Bank Commercial Trust Account Services.
Offers on inventory require 10% deposit and Sea Trails require 100% proof of funds.
We proudly offer a 60/40 split with any other licensed broker worldwide helping to expedite sales.
I believe that sums it up.
We are proud to give anyone and everyone a tour of our showroom and inventory whether they are just driving through town or ready to purchase that day.
I invite all questions or comments to be directed to either the office or me at any time of day... Compliments or constructive criticism is always appreciated. My direct cellphone: 928-846-1100
I look forward to the calls,
Matthew W. DeLisio
Sales Manager
SmugglersInc