PDA

View Full Version : Got Crabs?

Lavey5150
06-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Didn't make it to the Lake this weekend, but just got done eating these:D flown in this AM from Maryland.....:)

RitcheyRch
06-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Those look yummy

pw_Tony
06-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Captain Sig would be proud :)
He better had caught those himself..... with his boat...in the bearing sea and recorded it!:D

HowardFlat
07-01-2007, 09:45 AM
I could eat every single one of those! I'm jealous.

Craig
07-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Spent my first 25 years growing up in Annapolis eatin' blue crabs all the time, I'm jealous. :D Who did you use to get them shipped out. I did that a couple of times years ago and would like to fly in a bushel again :p

Lavey5150
07-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Spent my first 25 years growing up in Annapolis eatin' blue crabs all the time, I'm jealous. :D Who did you use to get them shipped out. I did that a couple of times years ago and would like to fly in a bushel again :p
You can get them shipped out FEDEX 1 day for about 150.00 or less 2 dozen of then little fokkers well worth it the are the best crabs you can get w/out having to get a shot........:D

TexasChopper
07-02-2007, 05:01 AM
I grew up in Annapolis as well... try these guys www.annapolisseafoodmarket.com

Craig
07-02-2007, 06:17 AM
You can get them shipped out FEDEX 1 day for about 150.00 or less 2 dozen of then little fokkers well worth it the are the best crabs you can get w/out having to get a shot........:D
I'd drop a couple hundred bucks for them. It's funny to dump them on the table and have some friends here in AZ who've never had them, ask why are they covered with dirt :D Old Bay or JO! :p

Craig
07-02-2007, 06:24 AM
I grew up in Annapolis as well... try these guys www.annapolisseafoodmarket.com
Thank man, I'll check out the site. Where did you grow up? I was outside of Annapolis down by the Bay Bridge in Cape St. Claire. Spent many nights cruising up and down Main St. in the hot rods then heading up to the Burger King in Glen Burnie.

havaduner
07-02-2007, 06:49 AM
My brother lives in Maine, so I have him send out a dozen live lobsters out to us Fed Ex a couple times a year. My neighbors think my brother is the greatest guy in the world. Man are they confused!

TexasChopper
07-02-2007, 07:01 AM
It's funny to dump them on the table and have some friends here in AZ who've never had them, ask why are they covered with dirt :D Old Bay or JO! :p
it's even funnier too watch them attempt to eat them.
I grew up in Davidsonville. I too spent many a night downtown cruising the circle. Moved away 7 years ago, but I family there so I still go back here and there
remember this place??
http://www.redeyedockbar.com/