PDA

View Full Version : So what is your take on...

bigq
07-01-2007, 06:47 AM
RV resort lots. Deeded lot with a covered parking and maybe storage Shed. Rent it out when I don't use it. Bad investment?
Isn't there plenty of rentals already in Havasu or would one more be ok?

Infamous
07-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Try to rent it out to the snowbirds. The park is jammed full in the winter. I know of a great for one sale:D

bigq
07-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Your place is really nice, but I keep thinking they would want a place for a trailer or Motor Home. Some say the rental market is tapped up in Havasu, but I don't know.

cxr133
07-02-2007, 08:58 PM
what are the prices on the RV lots? 40 K or 250K
im thinking of buying a lot and bidding on one of the FEMA manufactured homes to put on the site.

Infamous
07-02-2007, 09:21 PM
You can only put an approved park model in the havasu resort.

Infamous
07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Your place is really nice, but I keep thinking they would want a place for a trailer or Motor Home. Some say the rental market is tapped up in Havasu, but I don't know.
Either way the place fills up. I rented it out a few times last year. I had offers for up to 5 months but i wanted to still use it. Looking back, I would only rent to long term tenants. The snowbirds in the community are generally older and love staying at the resort. Again, either way I think the Resort has a lot to offer and the renting out in the winter should stay strong despite the volume of surrounding rentals.

bigq
07-02-2007, 10:17 PM
what are the prices on the RV lots? 40 K or 250K
im thinking of buying a lot and bidding on one of the FEMA manufactured homes to put on the site.
Most places it depends on the size of the lot. Also some have designated areas you can only put park models on and only RV's on other areas. Also, like Infamous said it has to be one of the approved models.
If you are looking for one with a Park model home, I can say that with the corner lot and model Infamous has it looks like a good deal.

havasumimi
07-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Either way the place fills up. I rented it out a few times last year. I had offers for up to 5 months but i wanted to still use it. Looking back, I would only rent to long term tenants. The snowbirds in the community are generally older and love staying at the resort. Again, either way I think the Resort has a lot to offer and the renting out in the winter should stay strong despite the volume of surrounding rentals.
I agree with you on the rental market for RV Spaces like yours. RV spaces fill up in the winter and there is always a need for more.