PDA

View Full Version : gears and gas tanks for sale

colechillin
07-01-2007, 02:01 PM
I have a set of 9 1/2 gallon stainless steel Russell tanks for sale w/ brackets. They are in great shape with no dents. They come with straps. I also have a set of 10 degree gears their 12%. Make an offer on both. Thanks

hondoh
07-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I sent you a PM. Thanks, hondoh

MEANSTREAK
07-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Is there a number I can call you about the tanks.

565edge
07-04-2007, 08:52 PM
I have a set of 9 1/2 gallon stainless steel Russell tanks for sale w/ brackets. They are in great shape with no dents. They come with straps. I also have a set of 10 degree gears their 12%. Make an offer on both. Thanks
Thanks for coming through and buying the car...LOL..Thanks for the phone call? I actually got a call from a couple of your buddies instead. They informed me what kind of person you are. Anyways when you want to line up that shit box you bought from washington let me know...Im back on the water and ready to smoke your shit! Allen :sqeyes: Actually worked out. I got $18,500 for the roller..So thanks...

colechillin
07-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Whatever dude you wanna line em' up! All I'm gonna say is CANYON!!!!!!! $18,500 for the roller wow you got over on someone. Did you tell them about the bent frame?? See you on the water! Prepare to have your ass handed to you!!!

565edge
07-05-2007, 05:06 AM
No bent frame here. Put it on a frame machine. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE THE WRONG COILS IN IT with no sway bars.The anti roll bar and springs fixed everything. Your Canyon might run with a goodmotor. Good luck with your dumptruck motor in it..Allen

colechillin
07-05-2007, 05:15 AM
You keep telling yourself that! How quickly your attitude changes when you hear about a Canyon. Just be ready with your gay ass jet boat or whatever the hell it is you have... Cause ima gonna saw you off!! hahahahahah:sqeyes:

QuickJet
07-05-2007, 08:53 AM
You keep telling yourself that! How quickly your attitude changes when you hear about a Canyon. Just be ready with your gay ass jet boat or whatever the hell it is you have... Cause ima gonna saw you off!! hahahahahah:sqeyes:
What's wrong with jet boats http://***boat.com/ubb/confused.gif

colechillin
07-06-2007, 04:11 PM
How quickly someone becomes quiet once they realize someone has called their bullshit!! Got that turd running yet Edge???!!!! hahahah

OverKill
07-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Ya whats wrong with jet boats???

colechillin
07-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Hey Scott! I guess overkill didn't get your sarcasim. Typical!! lol

565edge
07-06-2007, 06:28 PM
This is a spam section and this is my last post towards this. I hope the irs didnt bone you when you took every last drop out of your 401k to buy that thing...If I remember you could of only got $5000 out.Then borrow a $1000 from your pimp and maybe just maybe empty mom and dads pocket book to get the rest.More than one person called me about you. Good luck and be safe on the water. But dont threaten people of how fast your stuff is when I know what motor you have. For god sakes my small block would run circles around your big block?Have fun... And thank you for not buying the elco. You would have ****ed that up too.:jawdrop:

marty722
07-06-2007, 06:46 PM
How did this go from selling tanks to ragging on something that was bought or didn't buy.. I was interested in the tanks until this post go out of control.... you should take this off line. I don't know either of you but he was just posting an ad in the spam section....I'm out of here!!!!:D :D

OverKill
07-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Hey Scott! I guess overkill didn't get your sarcasim. Typical!! lol
Be very carefull, you just might get banned from here!!! Have a pleasent day.:)

colechillin
07-07-2007, 03:50 PM
This is a spam section and this is my last post towards this. I hope the irs didnt bone you when you took every last drop out of your 401k to buy that thing...If I remember you could of only got $5000 out.Then borrow a $1000 from your pimp and maybe just maybe empty mom and dads pocket book to get the rest.More than one person called me about you. Good luck and be safe on the water. But dont threaten people of how fast your stuff is when I know what motor you have. For god sakes my small block would run circles around your big block?Have fun... And thank you for not buying the elco. You would have ****ed that up too.:jawdrop:
Your a clown! Whats that jet boat gonna run? 80 tops. I thought you were the one that told me that your wife was making you sell the elco because she wanted you to buy a family boat! PUSSY!!! Grow some balls and buy a boat that you have a chance in! HAAHHAHAHA By the way your small block wouldn't stand a chance. Ask yourself this why is it that 90% of hoatboaters run big blocks and not small blocks. I guess that would make your brain hurt to think that hard but try. hahahahaha:D :D

Nostalgic Spectra
07-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Lets hear more about the engine you think he's going to run.

colechillin
07-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Exactly! He has no ****ing clue!!!

HIRED GUN
07-09-2007, 07:33 PM
cole chillin...pm me about the gears!!!!!!!!!!......

hondoh
07-09-2007, 07:49 PM
sent you a pm. hondoh.

Nostalgic Spectra
07-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Exactly! He has no ****ing clue!!!
Lets keep it that way..

565edge
07-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Let me know when your ready to kick the rods out! Ill be glad to run ya! No 80mph jet boat boat here! You want to talk call me,or pm me. Get over it!!!

colechillin
07-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Let me know when your ready to kick the rods out! Ill be glad to run ya! No 80mph jet boat boat here! You want to talk call me,or pm me. Get over it!!!
Get over what? That I have a faster boat than you? We all know I do so no need to get over it!!

HaulinAss
07-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Get over what? That I have a faster boat than you? We all know I do so no need to get over it!!
How fast is that boat RIGHT NOW?

565edge
07-10-2007, 02:51 PM
How fast is that boat RIGHT NOW?
Thats what I was thinking.. I was at the lake wed,thursday and sunday. I might go right now..:sqeyes:

colechillin
07-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Sounds like you need to get a job!!! hahahah How fast did that turd run?

HIRED GUN
07-10-2007, 06:35 PM
cole chillin..you wanna sell your shit or B.S.????????????????...pm me about the gears otherwise im tlaking to hoodl--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!