PDA

View Full Version : FOUND scoop for sale.

Havasu Carrera
07-02-2007, 12:04 PM
I found this scoop on the side of the road. (Rice Road) south of Parker. A board member here is wanting it possibly soooooooo What is a fair price? It comes with a K n N filter and some other dirty junk floating around inside. Please post with some figures so we have a fair price. Otherwise I was going to put it on e-bay. I posted it here before and a other forum to try to find its owner.:) With no responses.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010031.jpg
Oh yah and it has the aluminum plate for single carb also still bolted to it with the Zeuse fasteners.

WYRD
07-02-2007, 12:07 PM
A case of CL should be a fitting price......esp since you "found" it;)

SGV40oz
07-02-2007, 12:25 PM
just give him the effin thing you found it and you have no use for it. carma...something good will come out of it!

dmontzsta
07-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I would wait, chances are it belongs to someone on the boards or someone who knows the person who lost it. HB is huge and word gets around.
If nobody claims it after posting you found it, then I would just give it to him, unless you need it for something.
Those only go for about $100 or so new right? That one is painted and looks busted up a bit, so it needs work.

BUSBY
07-02-2007, 03:53 PM
I would wait, chances are it belongs to someone on the boards or someone who knows the person who lost it. HB is huge and word gets around.
If nobody claims it after posting you found it, then I would just give it to him, unless you need it for something.
I posted it here before and a other forum to try to find its owner.:) With no responses.
I think he did wait ...

dmontzsta
07-02-2007, 04:46 PM
I think he did wait ...
My fault. :)
I say give it to the guy, if you are not going to use it.

BUSBY
07-02-2007, 05:28 PM
My fault. :)
I say give it to the guy, if you are not going to use it.
I say give it to the HB buddy as well ... have him bring the 20 pack, but share it with him as you talk about how cool it will look on his boat ... good karma and all ...

phebus
07-02-2007, 05:32 PM
I say give it to the HB buddy as well ... have him bring the 20 pack, but share it with him as you talk about how cool it will look on his boat ... good karma and all ...
Let me guess, this scoop is for you? Very nice...........:D