PDA

View Full Version : Photo chic MIA?

TAF
07-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Your mother called and is looking :sqeyes: for you. Where oh where did Pic Chic go?:idea: Did she ever make it home to flooded TX or did she end up else where?:eek:
Your other brother worries about you too:confused: ,
Rob:D

Mrs.Racer277
07-02-2007, 03:37 PM
I never saw her Saturday in Havi :( :(

TAF
07-02-2007, 03:41 PM
I never saw her Saturday in Havi :( :(
Thanks for easing my mind:(
I wonder if she saw :sqeyes: Sean and asked him to let you know where to find her?:) :) :D Oops I'm still sorry about Chowchilla:(

yopengo
07-02-2007, 04:20 PM
any word?

Mrs.Killer
07-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Saw her on Sunday.

TAF
07-03-2007, 05:14 AM
Saw her on Sunday.
Hitch hiking back to Vegas? That reminds me of a story and it goes like this....Photochic's 21st B-Day and we car pool to Vegas to celebrate, 'cept I started before we left so I'm dosing in and out of sleep in the back of the Blazer when we get just outside of Vegas and I awake to see a very nice '63 convertible Cadillac broke down on the highway and then a mile or so later I see a disheveled man that looks like Jesus Christ due to the hair, clothes and sandals but then I saw his face and I'd swear:eek: it was Elvis.....The King! That's my Elvis sighting.
So has anyone :sqeyes: sighted my sis?:idea:
:( :confused:

lucky
07-03-2007, 06:27 AM
Ohhh Where ohhhh where could our lori be , oh where oh where could she be ? This could be a serious Thread - Please be on the look out for a chick flashing her bulbs - We need to Know !!! A concerned Chris :D

TAF
07-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Ohhh Where ohhhh where could our lori be , oh where oh where could she be ? This could be a serious Thread - Please be on the look out for a chick flashing her bulbs - We need to Know !!! A concerned Chris :D
:D All is good! I located her in Laughlin. Her hubby said she was asleep and he was headed down to breakfast w/ someone else whose been MIA for a while.:idea:

Devil's Advocate
07-03-2007, 06:54 AM
:D All is good! I located her in Laughlin. Her hubby said she was asleep and he was headed down to breakfast w/ someone else whose been MIA for a while.:idea:
Oh good. I was starting to get a little worried there.

Mrs.Racer277
07-03-2007, 07:04 AM
When is she headed home??

Firecracker
07-03-2007, 07:11 AM
There is more than one MIA ***boater? :eek: That is scary!

rrrr
07-03-2007, 07:26 AM
This thread is worthless without pictures......or video. :idea: :jawdrop:
:D :D

TAF
07-03-2007, 10:01 AM
When is she headed home??
This afternoon. She finally called me back. I was originally joking but the longer I and my Mom didn't here from her the more worried I got. Heard she had a great time:D

TAF
07-03-2007, 10:03 AM
There is more than one MIA ***boater? :eek: That is scary!
I think I know whatcha mean:idea:
I wonder if we'll ever see photos of this trip? I was surprised I didn't get any "Drunk Dials" from my sis:jawdrop:

TAF
07-03-2007, 10:06 AM
This thread is worthless without pictures......or video. :idea: :jawdrop:
:D :D
Have you seen AKA Photochic : missing in Laughlin / Havasu area
She was last spotted in Havi Sun. but finally located this AM. All is well!

TAF
07-03-2007, 12:17 PM
I miss my Chickie Poo :(
I miss my sis:(
:D thankfully she's OK and had a great weekend, just was out of touch during days and too tired at night to call:idea: :rolleyes:
Bilge, I fully expected to see one of your classic chops of her as "Missing" on a milk carton.......or maybe on a can of her favorite Red Bull:)

lucky
07-03-2007, 12:20 PM
I miss my sis:(
:D thankfully she's OK and had a great weekend, just was out of touch during days and too tired at night to call:idea: :rolleyes:
Bilge, I fully expected to see one of your classic chops of her as "Missing" on a milk carton.......or maybe on a can of her favorite Red Bull:)
you mean Mbl :)

TAF
07-03-2007, 12:29 PM
you mean Mbl :)
Mbl?:idea: give me a clue :confused:

lewiville
07-03-2007, 12:41 PM
I was just thinking the same thing and then this thread came up. Just was talking with her last week.

topless
07-03-2007, 12:41 PM
give me a clue :confused:Here ya go and glad I could help.
http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/Clue-Game.jpg

photo chick
07-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Wow I feel so loved!!!!! :D Ali I can't wait to get home and see the pic you posted, i can't see it from the connection I have now

Baja Big Dog
07-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Yea...the chick is back!!!!!
Bilge just hasnt been himself the last few days.....:D