PDA

View Full Version : sack up

TUNNEL T
07-02-2007, 03:56 PM
ok i know this has been posted already but ,they were booked all weekend for the 11th so we are changing to aug 4th (closer to TUNNEL T'S B-DAY ) instead .so if your available this is a must run to attend .we leave disco area at about 8 am stop for lunch and then off to american river ,and for you sac guys come hook up ! TUNNEL T:D

T-Bag'n
07-03-2007, 07:59 AM
I just booked my room this morning prolly hook up with closer to sac.. Any Ideas were to eat lunch and start the festivities?????See ya all soon...

TUNNEL T
07-03-2007, 08:28 PM
wally , where are you launching , we'll probably leave disco about 8 ish . dsi dan and los said there in . were trying to ryle up some more ombres . intinerary is have a good time and cause rucuos ! TUNNEL T get the pinkny to sign up for this one it's gonna be good !

TUNNEL T
07-04-2007, 09:38 AM
hers the # to embassy suites (916)326-5000 if we can get 8 boats on this trip i'll call and reserve the dock space ,i think we only need a couple more boats ! TUNNEL T:D

PINKY
07-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Aug 4th???? Are you sure this time?? Might want to check on dock space....Pokerruns West has an event/poker run that weekend. Rooms also cheaper. Trying to get the boys who still have boats to go!!

TUNNEL T
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
what poker runs west !

acatitude
07-05-2007, 07:51 PM
tunnel-t thats the weekend of the river run in sac,,,,,,, what was the bridge to bridge before this year......not sure what kind of crowd it will appeal to. doesnt sound like much... Keep us posted and some of us sac boys will hook up with ya .......

Dimarco21
07-05-2007, 07:54 PM
tunnel-t thats the weekend of the river run in sac,,,,,,, what was the bridge to bridge before this year......not sure what kind of crowd it will appeal to. doesnt sound like much... Keep us posted and some of us sac boys will hook up with ya .......
Did he just say that?:idea: :D

acatitude
07-05-2007, 08:32 PM
dam i have to proof read every damn thing with dr. phil on the prowl:D

Boatmaster
07-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Wish I could make this run, but I have to cover the shop!:(

TUNNEL T
07-07-2007, 11:17 AM
KEN let"s hook up we"ll be on the american

acatitude
07-07-2007, 08:59 PM
yea we will be up the american for sure... depending on how you come down... if you want to meet at wimpies, we might cruise up to wimpies and run back with you if we can cordinate times.... I know I can make wimpies and back on a tank of gas. Todd and I did that run today

NICE PAIR
07-08-2007, 06:41 AM
yea we will be up the american for sure... depending on how you come down... if you want to meet at wimpies, we might cruise up to wimpies and run back with you if we can cordinate times.... I know I can make wimpies and back on a tank of gas. Todd and I did that run today
man, nobody ever calls me anymore:D :D :D

Cat sass
07-08-2007, 07:17 AM
man, nobody ever calls me anymore:D :D :D

acatitude
07-08-2007, 07:54 AM
good morning obviously we didnt go up the american . had a great day......
It would have been dark before we got out as we saw yuou when we drove over the bridge......... thanks again
call me when you want to get that cooler

DSIDan
07-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Who's in?
Tunnel T......KoolaidF26
DsiDan.........KoolaidF26
StDennis......KoolaidMach26
T-Bag..........Delaminator
Los.............TBA
Eddie...........Advantage40
LostWages....KoolaidF29
Who else? :D

acatitude
07-09-2007, 08:51 PM
I will run down south a ways and run back with you guys, if we have a time and place to meet
if a lowly howard grocery getter can run with the kool aid gang??
remember I have the goose:)

DSIDan
07-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I will run down south a ways and run back with you guys, if we have a time and place to meet
if a lowly howard grocery getter can run with the kool aid gang??
remember I have the goose:)
Hell Yea! Now all we need is 2 ducks! :D Do we need to check on weather the locks are open in the morning? Or should we come up a different way?

acatitude
07-09-2007, 09:01 PM
if we were to meet at wimpies then you have to be sure the locks are open. they were open last weekend, but not sure how far in advance you need to check, but will find out before the 4th

DSIDan
07-09-2007, 09:04 PM
if we were to meet at wimpies then you have to be sure the locks are open. they were open last weekend, but not sure how far in advance you need to check, but will find out before the 4th
Im getting dizzy, we should stay on this thread. Is it true no 91 up there?

acatitude
07-09-2007, 09:23 PM
no 91 that im aware of
my understanding is miller park in sac has 89 but no 91.
wont stay at hotel at this point unless I cant wallk to boat, lol

TUNNEL T
07-11-2007, 07:37 PM
times and cordinates are gonna be last minute as usual ,were gonna have a fri. nite cocktail party at casa de prieto so are departing time could vary ! i'll try to get everyone up and runnin early though! ! don't worry about the locks there always open through the summer ! yea bc is right miller park is only place with any octane dsi i don't think your gonna burn 100 gallons from disco to sac. TUNNEL T :D

DSIDan
07-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Who's in?
Tunnel T......KoolaidF26
DsiDan.........KoolaidF26
StDennis......KoolaidMach26
T-Bag..........Delaminator
Los.............TBA
Eddie...........Advantage40
LostWages....KoolaidF29
Eric..............Advantage 25
Duane..........Advantage 25
Who else? :D
Come on guys, pull up your skirts and grab some SAC!:devil:

TUNNEL T
07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
chris pmed me about dock space and were all good , i'll have the little gringo buddy of mine make the call (takinadvantage ) heres your que ! TUNNEL T
YEA WHAT HE SAID ! LIFT YOUR SKIRTS AND GRAB SOME SACK!

PINKY
07-16-2007, 01:37 PM
Looks like we're out that weekend also:mad: ..... Opening day of soccer. Casa de Prieto Friday????:)

TUNNEL T
07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
ok guys here it is you need to pm me your names and cf #'s and lenght of your boat , remember it is a dollar a ft .and you are fully committed !!!!!!!!
so those of you that already booked a room pm me your details so we can reserve our spot . TUNNEL T