PDA

View Full Version : 8 day trip to Havasu! Who's going to be there?

bear down
07-02-2007, 09:26 PM
We are arriving Sunday the 8th and returning home 8 days later. Never been in Havasu that long. Just wondering who else will be boating during the week..Will be looking at doing some different things during the trip..Maybe an overnight trip to Laughlin on Tuesday or Wed. Might see how much money I can loose at Havasu landing and how much beer I can sneak onto the shuttle boat before I get kicked off. Day trip to Parker for the first time and bar hop there during the week. Hope to meet some new people this extended trip!

Moneypitt
07-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Today, late afternoon, 4 ish, 114 with a heat index of 122!!!!!!!!!!! Man I that's cooking.............MP

mark49
07-03-2007, 06:40 PM
I know I'm kinda new to ***boat but i'll be there from the 8th-15th. I'll be in a white and red Ole 24' Campbell or my old 21' yellow Hondo.
It looks like were neighbors also, Riverside-Grand Terrace Ca
Hope to see you..
Mark and family

Quest4Fun
07-03-2007, 06:51 PM
We'll be on the water as much as my hubby's work will permit during that week. Most likely Sunday the 8th and then what ever days during the week work out! Look for us in our Conquest :)

phebus
07-03-2007, 09:32 PM
You know we'll be here. :D

Music to my Ears
07-04-2007, 07:10 AM
We'll be there the 8th through the 10th.:)

mark49
07-04-2007, 11:15 PM
With Sleekcraft80 not able to make it this trip I have noone to pull me skiing.
My wife and older kids are not quite 100% boat savvy. If i can exchange favors i would love just one ski tow. It's been let’s say forever since I’ve been on a single. In exchange you’re welcome to use my jet skis or any other item boating item i may have. (Notice i limited to boat item :cool:
Enclosed is a pic of the wife and I so you can look-out for us (vertically ask Sleakcraft80) I'm much better lookin' in real life :D
Mark

Mrs. Bear Down
07-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Well... we can hook up and my honey (running bear LOL) can jump in your boat and tow ya around... I'll follow ya of course and laugh when you fall... j/k:D
we can work out the details on the channel... we should decide if were skiing prior to putting any cold ones down though... for safety reasons of course!! :D
This should be fun! My husb. has been dying to get some wake boarding in too! And we need a 3rd person to do that!! Sounds like we all kinda need eachother at this point hah???;)

bohica
07-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Have a great vacation. :D

Hardly Satisfied
07-05-2007, 08:53 PM
We are arriving Sunday the 8th and returning home 8 days later. Never been in Havasu that long. Just wondering who else will be boating during the week..Will be looking at doing some different things during the trip..Maybe an overnight trip to Laughlin on Tuesday or Wed. Might see how much money I can loose at Havasu landing and how much beer I can sneak onto the shuttle boat before I get kicked off. Day trip to Parker for the first time and bar hop there during the week. Hope to meet some new people this extended trip!
We have been here sence last friday and leaving this sunday,let me know n.ext time you plan a trip so we can hook up we are next door to each other

mark49
07-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks Mrs bear-down, we'll be hanging around the channel and i'll most likely run my yellow boat on the shore along the state beach.. If you want PM me guys and i'll give you my cell#
Its been a long time since ive been on my ole O’Brian..
I should fall like a lead brick!!!!! :jawdrop:
Now to find a slip for 10 days???? Any suggestions, I'll be at my mothers this trip..
Mark

Mrs. Bear Down
07-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Thanks Mrs bear-down, we'll be hanging around the channel and i'll most likely run my yellow boat on the shore along the state beach.. If you want PM me guys and i'll give you my cell#
Its been a long time since ive been on my ole O’Brian..
I should fall like a lead brick!!!!! :jawdrop:
Now to find a slip for 10 days???? Any suggestions, I'll be at my mothers this trip..
Mark
Yes... London Bridge resort rents slips!! I think they are cheaper during the week than on weekends...
Havasu Marina also rents slips for 150.00 per week.
I'll PM you our #'s.... :)

Kilrtoy
07-06-2007, 07:00 AM
UUUUMMMM, one wild guess!
Drinking at the firehouse????????:eek:

phebus
07-06-2007, 07:21 AM
UUUUMMMM, one wild guess!
Drinking at the firehouse????????:eek:
No one goes to the old Firehouse anymore, and I don't really like the new one yet. Too sterile, needs some crap on the walls, and I don't like sitting at the bar with my back to the rest of the place. I like people watching (checking out the chicks), and the place doesn't work for me.

TheCarDudes
07-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Cumberland?

sleekcraft80
07-06-2007, 08:07 AM
My wife and older kids are not quite 100% boat savvy.
You also need to touch up on your boat SKILLS:eek: :D :D

HavasuUncleLarry
07-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Any of you coming out do any wake boarding or water skiing......
Need to film both for a commercial / video dvd.....
no pay but lots of fun....
Larry "Uncle Larry" reese

Mrs. 4-B
07-06-2007, 04:24 PM
I like people watching (checking out the chicks), .
Does Linda know you're "checking out the chicks"?...or does she point them out for you? :D

mark49
07-06-2007, 09:10 PM
You also need to touch up on your boat SKILLS:eek: :D :D
One brand new prop hit the rocks, a small scrap on the side of the boat, and you have the nerve to say i need a refresher course?? :D

Mrs. Bear Down
07-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Man phebus...
We've PM'd you... We've left you messages... you never hook up with us...
I'm feeling a little unloved by the phebus clan!! :D

phebus
07-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Man phebus...
We've PM'd you... We've left you messages... you never hook up with us...
I'm feeling a little unloved by the phebus clan!! :D
We definately need to hook up. We've gotten sidetracked and the last time we tried to meet you, we didn't find you at Steamboat. We're going to Cali today, but we will be back tomorrow and on the water during the week. Hope to see you two.

sleekcraft80
07-07-2007, 11:08 AM
One brand new prop hit the rocks, a small scrap on the side of the boat, and you have the nerve to say i need a refresher course?? :D
Do we need to talk about the Hondo?:eek: :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2007, 04:20 PM
No one goes to the old Firehouse anymore, and I don't really like the new one yet. Too sterile, needs some crap on the walls, and I don't like sitting at the bar with my back to the rest of the place. I like people watching (checking out the chicks), and the place doesn't work for me.
The party at the firehouse, You know the party, the LINGERE party you missed
there were some Chicks there that night

phebus
07-12-2007, 09:45 PM
The party at the firehouse, You know the party, the SAUSAGE party you missed there were some Chicks there that night
Fixed it for you.........:D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Fixed it for you.........:D
I think you know I bring alot of sand everywhere I go...

Eliminator 4 Life
07-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Any of you coming out do any wake boarding or water skiing......
Need to film both for a commercial / video dvd.....
no pay but lots of fun....
Larry "Uncle Larry" reese
Uncle Larry looks like they ignored you.
Beardowns WTF you didnt say anything to me about an 8 day trip to havasu, Well since it will be slow during the week go out and explore the lake in the ELIMINATOR :D Have a good time and be safe wish I could make it out.