PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks & IDIOTS

EXTRMBT
07-03-2007, 01:22 PM
So I'm sitting in my office and here this big boom. Shook the whole focking building. Right away I head out back to see a few guys scrambling to pick up the mess. we are in a business park with buildings behind usand on the sides. All the car alarms are going off and it was so loud it brought everybody to the parking lot. It looks like they had a watermellon sitting on top of a 4' ladder. The ladder was heavily damaged and the watermelon was nothing but a wet sopt on the ground. It was totaly gone. Not sure what they lit:idea: but it was a boomer. We're all waiting to see if the cops show up. I guess that's what happens when you have a glass company in a High Tech & Medical business park. IDIOTS:devil: :devil:+
I love fireworks but there is a time and place for them.
I know it is worthless without pictures, but I have none. Might be able to get a picture of the watermelon wetspot:D

yopengo
07-03-2007, 01:24 PM
TBI focking around again? :idea: :D

Mardonzi
07-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Probably the medical guys making glove bombs,,,,,
Recepie
1 surgical glove
1 oz. acetone
medical oxygen
sterifoam hand cleaner
place acetone in glove. Inflate glove with Oxygen. Tie off end of glove.
Spray steri-foam onto glove and away, hence creating a fuse. Light and run
Not that I have ever done anything like that.....

EXTRMBT
07-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Wasn't the medical guys. It was the glass guys for sure. The only guys with the look of death, shaking, scrambling to pick up the ladder chunks, and hauling ass into there building.:D
Recepie
1 surgical glove
1 oz. acetone
medical oxygen
sterifoam hand cleaner

CAHotRodBoy
07-03-2007, 02:22 PM
So I'm sitting in my office and here this big boom. Shook the whole focking building. Right away I head out back to see a few guys scrambling to pick up the mess. we are in a business park with buildings behind usand on the sides. All the car alarms are going off and it was so loud it brought everybody to the parking lot. It looks like they had a watermellon sitting on top of a 4' ladder. The ladder was heavily damaged and the watermelon was nothing but a wet sopt on the ground. It was totaly gone. Not sure what they lit:idea: but it was a boomer. We're all waiting to see if the cops show up. I guess that's what happens when you have a glass company in a High Tech & Medical business park. IDIOTS:devil: :devil:+
I love fireworks but there is a time and place for them.
I know it is worthless without pictures, but I have none. Might be able to get a picture of the watermelon wetspot:D
Sounds like they accomplished their mission. :eek: Were they laughing their azzes off as they were pick up the mess?

Rexone
07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
I blew our mailbox up with an M80 one time when I was a kid. Boy did I hear about that one. :redface:

yopengo
07-03-2007, 03:05 PM
How far do I.... um...... I mean, how far would someone need to run? http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D
...Kansas :eek: :D

Mountainstone
07-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Not sure what they lit:idea: but it was a boomer. We're all waiting to see if the cops show up. I guess that's what happens when you have a glass company in a High Tech & Medical business park. IDIOTS:devil: :devil:+
Call 911 and say that an explosion just rocked your building. You looked out the window and saw several men running into a building. Say they looked from your vantage point to be of middle eastern descent. Time the reponse and let us know.

Jbb
07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
I blew our mailbox up with an M80 one time when I was a kid. Boy did I hear about that one. :redface:
M-80'S and Cherry Bombs......were a staple of my youth....:D

pw_Tony
07-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Recepie
1 surgical glove
1 oz. acetone
medical oxygen
sterifoam hand cleaner
Loved doing those when I worked in a shop:D
Scared the fock out of everybody!

wsuwrhr
07-03-2007, 04:44 PM
"OUR" as in YOUR mailbox Rexie?
You never test it out on your stuff.
Brian

YeLLowBoaT
07-03-2007, 04:56 PM
I too am a member of the "lucky to have all your fingers club" :D
I'm a member of that club... :D
In college we use to have drunken bottle rocket wars... in the house. :eek:

rrrr
07-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Was it these guys?
:D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OcIwPx-SCs

scooooter7
07-03-2007, 06:57 PM
M-80's and Cherry Bombs were always available at the road side stands in southern MO as a pest control method. That was back when Black Cat firecrackers were just toys.

MADDOG355
07-04-2007, 10:11 AM
1 large garbage bag filled with propane + a lit cigarette (fuse) = the Feds in under 5 min :eek:

EXTRMBT
07-04-2007, 10:17 AM
not one was laughing. Fear of death on there faces. Probably a bit more than they anticipated.:eek: :220v:
Sounds like they accomplished their mission. :eek: Were they laughing their azzes off as they were pick up the mess?

squirt'nmyload
07-04-2007, 10:28 AM
yeah, those glass guys don't deserve to be in that complex :rolleyes:...didn't happen to be jc's was it? :D

rerfert
07-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Glass business slow ?
Maybe they're looking to drum up some new business :idea:

Kachina26
07-04-2007, 05:46 PM
not one was laughing. Fear of death on there faces. Probably a bit more than they anticipated.:eek: :220v:
My first dry ice bomb gave me the same reaction. I'd never heard anything so loud before.

RaceFace
07-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I did that to a neighbors mailbox when I was about 8. Apparently this woman had nothing to do but sit and watch her mailbox. She actually took pictures of me loading the mailbox, lighting the fuse and then a picture of the mailbox stand....nothing left of the mailbox. It was a mailbox that was made of wood and supposed to be a duplicate of their house. That thing blew into a million pieces!!!
She showed up on my porch about a week later (Im sure it was after she got the pictures developed) and showed my dad the pictures. Not good. I couldnt even lie my way out of that one!!! LOL!!!!