PDA

View Full Version : I'd say she was little lean

Fiat48
02-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Blower restraint test. The hard way.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F67F2A34-A999-4991-85E1-9BAD7DA3F1EB.htm

djunkie
02-16-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm surprised that guy didn't lose his arms.
Or his head. That looked really bad. I'm surprised he was still walking around after that.

Rexone
02-16-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm surprised that guy didn't lose his arms.

Carnivalride
02-16-2006, 04:24 AM
Or his head. That looked really bad. I'm surprised he was still walking around after that.
I think it would have been bathroom break and shower after that for me if I wasn't maimed. :220v: :220v:

Kurtis500
02-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Thats why I have restraints and a ballistic bag around my blower. The restraints are mandatory for that reason, but the bag is there just incase worse than that happens.

steve d
02-16-2006, 06:42 AM
Oh My!!!!!!!

Wet Dream
02-16-2006, 11:32 AM
I don't know who owned the engine, but the driver sure didn't make a move. He just kinda sat there.

Dimarco Kid
02-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Of course muma was watching when the video came on and she asked..."isn't that what we're putting in our boat, a blower motor?" Great...I needed that! LOL

boater012
02-27-2006, 02:27 PM
never let mama watch when youre watching ***boat vids! i had to dump my last girlfriend for bitching about the blower motor were building for my hallett! she was looking over my shoulder when i watched the video with the red picklfork that touches like 117 m.p.h. good riddens to her the boat is still here and the new g/f has been forewarned, she knows why the last ex is an ex!

revndave
02-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Wow :220v:

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 01:40 PM
never let mama watch when youre watching ***boat vids! i had to dump my last girlfriend for bitching about the blower motor were building for my hallett! she was looking over my shoulder when i watched the video with the red picklfork that touches like 117 m.p.h. good riddens to her the boat is still here and the new g/f has been forewarned, she knows why the last ex is an ex!
I agree with you at some point...BUT...if my g/f looked like your avatar, man...she'd get her way ALOT!!!! LOL Your story is just like mine man...x-wife is GONE because of the hostility towards ***boats, fast sleds, my bike, my girlfriends....OK, maybe she's gotta point with the last one, BUT...it's AMAZING how protective we are with our "toys" but get our asses wooped on every other subject!!! God bless brother! :cool:

boater012
03-03-2006, 03:46 PM
That IS my girlfriend and shes smiling ear to ear right now and poking me saying see see I should get my way all the time. lol shes great though and I love her alot. she treats me right and actually helps me when we work on the boats! hands me tools go's and gets food, holds my beer!! I just got smacked in the arm for that one! she does hold my beer though shes awesome! :boxed: :crossx: shes on ***boat her name is: mskitty007

Norseman
03-03-2006, 04:27 PM
I can't believe nobody got hurt with that!!!!!! :220v:
I don't think the driver even moved!!!
Of course maybe he had a heart attack and they found out later.......

Dimarco Kid
03-03-2006, 04:33 PM
I think if you check my signature, you'll notice why I think your girl is top notch! I'm into the long brunette hair small waist built like a Ferrari gig too! God dam! I went and got myself a little "native american" girl. God dam right. She's a doll. She's the same way too...can't wait to work or ride in it. Whether it's the boat, sled or bike. I actually like the bike deal, LEATHERS!!!!Perfect.
So you tell your girl that the Kid thinks she's smoking, and oh yeah, Ms.Kid thinks she is too!!! :D