PDA

View Full Version : What things piss you off?

ratso
07-03-2007, 02:14 PM
One thing I can't stand, especially since I'm getting calls all day long and that frikkin' call waiting beeping in my ear half the time... I still get these clowns that will leave me a message, usually something like "Hey, this is Bob... give me a call".......... Mother fukkin' DUH. I have caller ID! I know you called you fukkin' IDIOT!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Another thing, with the text messaging craze which I do a lot of too so I can get to the point without a long drawn out conversation, are these clowns that fwd all these jokes. That's bad enough... but they forward it to everybody, and before you know it I have 10 or 20 text messages of the same damn forwarded joke... and why all these idiots are concerned with my penis size or looks I'll never figure it out! I have an idea... If you don't have anything original to say and can't do anything better than forward jokes, shove your phone up your ass since you apparently don't really need it for anything!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/burningmad.gif

ADDICTED
07-03-2007, 02:19 PM
My wife not being able to get work off to leave early!:mad:
Also 2 day weekends! why cant they all be 3-4 day weekends.:D

CAHotRodBoy
What pizzes me off is when they leave a ten minute message blathering on and on, then when they say their phone number they rattle it off like they're a f'ing auctioneer. You have to play the message back ten times just to write down their frigging phone number!

Mrs. Restless22
It pisses me off when Im eating in a restaurant, and someone is sweeping the floor right around my table. Ive had someone say excuse me, so I would move my feet so they could sweep under the table.:mad:
Are you f'ing kidding me?
WAIT TILL IM DONE YOU NO BRAINED ASSWIPE!
:D thanks for letting me get that off my chest! haha

Baja Big Dog
07-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Its called the "GUY" rule. ...Call, if no answer, I will call back, yes, its a pisser when they make you go to voice mail to hear the obvious....
Another is when your on a call and your talking to the ole lady, you get another call and need to take it, again, the "GUY" rule...."Ill call you back"..and take the call, with the ole lady she wants to continue the conversation...pisses me off.:mad:

photo chick
07-03-2007, 02:25 PM
What pisses me off is people who talk for 10 minutes when leaving me a message on my cell.....and in the middle they always give you a road report..like I care someone cut you off while you were leaving me a long ass message...you probably deserved it... I have to sit and listen to the entire thing only to turn around, call them back and hear the story AGAIN.... :mad:
Oh and idiots who insist on driving slow in the fast lane and not getting out of the way!!!:devil: :devil:

Chubby4Life
07-03-2007, 02:26 PM
I was off last week and trying to just lay out around the house but I couldn't relax due to the high number of calls we get during the day. Now, what pisses me off is not the calls but the f*uckers that don't leave a message! I had enough by Weds. morning and called att&t and ordered up caller I.D. thinking I would call the people back and break some balls. Didn't happen, 95% of the calls were from "private callers" or "out of area".:mad:

Angry Inch
07-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I hate it when I clip my nails and then can't pick my nose. :mad:

Jbb
07-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Currently.....overnight packages ...that dont arrive......:mad: .....:D

Tom Brown
07-03-2007, 02:35 PM
The letter 'x' makes me furious. If there's a less useful letter in the alphabet, I don't know what it is. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Jbb
07-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Cyrus pissed me off this afternoon,....but Julian took care of it...:p

Mrs. Restless22
07-03-2007, 02:43 PM
The letter 'x' makes me furious. If there's a less useful letter in the alphabet, I don't know what it is. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
What would we call sex, six, wax, detox, epoxy, toxin????:confused: :D

Jbb
07-03-2007, 02:46 PM
or X rated...X marks the spot....Xmas....XXX....Xcuse me.....
Brown is a dumbass....:D

Cole Trickle
07-03-2007, 02:50 PM
CHP Officers
I have been pulled over 4 times for not having plates on a brand new car while going through the Fast Trak with a transponder.(They were A-holes almost everytime)
I was pulled over and given a fix it ticket by a Chippy on a bike last night for windo tint. Worst part is it was 30mph bumper to bumper traffic on the 55N and he had to lock up the brakes and wait in the carpool lane until I passed him so he could pull me over.
Just a chicken shit waste of time........:mad: :(

photo chick
07-03-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm beginning to really hate thunderstorms!!! I can't get home!:mad:

Mandelon
07-03-2007, 03:12 PM
People who block the right turn lane. you come up to the light, its red. So hug the left side of the lane, so right turning folks can get past you without having to wait for the light.

Ziggy
07-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Seks,siks,waks,detocks.........etc. ;) :D

WYRD
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
hookers that don't put out...whatta waste of money:rolleyes: :D

RitcheyRch
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
People that slightly turn right or left before they turn the direction they really want to go.
Also, hate having to press "1" for English.
Received some paperwork from the Unemployment Dept and it has a specific number for English. When call it still says "for English, please press 1"

TOBTEK
07-03-2007, 03:18 PM
being on hold for the last hour and ahalf with a voice loop recording, trying to get a clients collection accounts paid off:mad: better then the four hours on the phone yesterday with the IRS for the same guy..... THIS SUX!
atleast I've read all of HB over the last two days while on hold:)

Xlration Marine
07-03-2007, 03:18 PM
I would have to say the CHOWDER HEAD that see's your boat for sale and calls you and ask's,"how fast will it go with _____ motor. Well since you don't own a pot to pee in don't bug me you TWIT. That pissses me off.

Ziggy
07-03-2007, 03:21 PM
People who block the right turn lane. you come up to the light, its red. So hug the left side of the lane, so right turning folks can get past you without having to wait for the light.
So true , we have a intersection like that by my home. I'll make room and gratefully someone passes to get by but then the moron behind them doesn't have courtesy and blocks in the next 5 cars and causes massive backups behind them...probably backups they will complain about if they're stuck in them.:rolleyes:
cell phone worries are easy to fix..........turn them OFF!! :D:D

EmpirE231
07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
+1 :D

Tom Brown
07-03-2007, 03:25 PM
I'll tell you what really burns my glans like an infected wh0re is Americans who think they're cool watching Canadian TV. They think they can pretend they're from the park but they're not from the park. If they want to live in the south in a house with a basement, lawn, garage, and that type of thing, that's fine.... but they shouldn't think they're better than me because they're not from the park.

Jbb
07-03-2007, 03:29 PM
I'll tell you what really burns my glans like an infected wh0re is Americans who think they're cool watching Canadian TV. They think they can pretend they're from the park but they're not from the park. If they want to live in the south in a house with a basement, lawn, garage, and that type of thing, that's fine.... but they shouldn't think they're better than me because they're not from the park.
Once a Trailer Park Boy.......always a trailer Park Boy!
Season one is done.........I will soon be selling copies of this epic show here in the States.......:D
Garaaaage....:D
I wish to change my screen name to.....Julian...:D

ratso
07-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm beginning to really hate thunderstorms!!! I can't get home!:mad:
It's raining here... again.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

uvindex
07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
"Meanderthals" -- these are the asshats who are on their cell phone and oblivious to their surroundings in a store or other public place. They'll wander aimlessly right in front of you, block aisles, and otherwise impede your progress without a clue that they're doing it 'cause they're too wrapped up in their freakin' conversation. :)

photo chick
07-03-2007, 04:04 PM
It's raining here... again.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
This will be the 2nd time this week I've tried to get home....so far I'm delayed 2 hours.....will the rain ever stop?

probablecause
07-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Illegal Aliens and their kids (born here) who think that their former country is better than ours.
Illegal Aliens who have been here more than several years and don't speak any English.
Fat people on Welfare.
Politicians with no balls.
Lake Lice.
Slow-ass drivers.
Parents in denial.
This b.s. thought process that minorities can't be racist.
Raider Fans and their dumb ass bumper stickers.
Idiots who think that my email box can handle the dumb ass 5 MB forwarded picture that has been on the internet for over a year.
Finance people who call me from Atlanta or Detroit who can't even speak English but think they have a chance in hell at getting me to sign up.
Affirmative Action.
Entitlement mentality by most lower-socio-economic individuals.
Liberal Puke Movie stars who use their fame to promote their left wing agenda.
The length of time it takes someone to actually die once they have been sentenced to death.
The cost of food at a movie theater.
The cost of beer at a sports event.
Valet parking employees who use regular public parking to park vehicles in because they have used theirs and have no more parking spaces left.
People who do not see the left hand turn signal turn green and sit on their ass, causing me to miss the signal.
Graffiti on Monday morning on the 20 mile drive from Orange County into L.A. County.
Most of the Federal Government programs
The list goes on and on...

Baja Big Dog
07-03-2007, 04:32 PM
hookers that don't put out...whatta waste of money:rolleyes: :D
Thats not a hooker...thats a wife!!!!:D

rrrr
07-03-2007, 04:34 PM
This will be the 2nd time this week I've tried to get home....so far I'm delayed 2 hours.....will the rain ever stop?
We were going to invite you and hubby to the lake tomorrow....but there's too much water!! :rolleyes:
Wanna come over for BBQ and a swim?

ratso
07-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Thats not a hooker...thats a wife!!!!:D
They act like a hooker til you make em a wife...:D

ratso
07-03-2007, 04:36 PM
When my blow up doll has a "headache" :mad: :D
...or you catch your best friend "doing" your blow up doll.:jawdrop: :D

probablecause
07-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Dude you really need to take a few bong hits! :D
I have already surrendered to the fact that my heart is going to explode in the next 10 years.
Forgot about this one: Idiots on the launch ramp who decide to launch their boat or jet ski without first starting it to see if it actually runs - and then try to work on it right there.

probablecause
07-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Mine exploded 6 years ago :idea:
I have got to get out of this state!!!!

MBlaster
07-03-2007, 04:42 PM
I hate it when I clip my nails and then can't pick my nose. :mad:
Ain't that just a pisser.:mad:

mobldj
07-03-2007, 04:42 PM
slow drivers in the fast lane
idiots on pwcs
automated sales calls
people paying in change
graffitti
lean like a cholo song
people who cant back up straight or somewhere near straight
at the ramp

YeLLowBoaT
07-03-2007, 04:58 PM
I hate when people are late... if you say you are going to be some where and a givin time... Be there on time.

Mandelon
07-03-2007, 05:13 PM
That old "I'm menstruating" excuse.... :mad:

vmjtc3
07-03-2007, 05:16 PM
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS:mad:

Riomouse911
07-03-2007, 05:32 PM
"Do as I say, not as I do" folks.

Fire Angler
07-03-2007, 05:35 PM
People who bitch when I'm on Vacation! :mad:

Mattman
07-03-2007, 05:43 PM
People in Havasu having fun while I'm working the holiday!!!

Firecracker
07-03-2007, 05:50 PM
The people I see at the Welfare Office/ Foodstamp place with brand new cars! :mad:
The "Race" card
Rude ass people who run into you while you are on crutches walking through stores
The fat asses who ride the scooters around the stores (get off your ass and you won't be so fat)
People who sue McDonald's for being fat :rolleyes:
The do gooder on the road who won't even do 5 mph over the speed limit
:hammer2: Ahhhh... I feel a little better! Thank you! :D

Wavemaker
07-03-2007, 05:56 PM
I really get pissed off at the guy that pull up to drop off someone from their boat to walk an get their tow rig to retrieve their boat but, ties up to the dock to wait. They may have one or more persons on the boat besides themself, and they sit there like they are King Tut!!! What the phuck is so hard about dropping the person off and proceed to go around to stand-off away from the ramp area until their tow rig is backing their trailer into the water. Many times I have had to wait over an hour in 100 plus heat at Lake Mead while my wife was in the line up to retrieve our boat, due to morons as this.
Why not have specific lanes set up for launching and lanes for retrieval designated during the busy "rush hour" times at the ramps? Tis is why we launch early and leave early, to avoid the rush hour B.S., especially on Holiday weekends. Happy 4th of July everyone. I will not be at the lake until the weekend after.

Tom Brown
07-03-2007, 10:14 PM
I hate to get too dark but one of the worst aspects of my life, perhaps for many of us, would have to be that focking Jbb. I mean... gezzz that guy. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

99fever27
07-04-2007, 01:02 AM
The people that bitch about..bitching..damn...(guess Im guilty)
Get the F@ck out of the fast lane!

Jbb
07-04-2007, 01:55 AM
I hate to get too dark but one of the worst aspects of my life, perhaps for many of us, would have to be that focking Jbb. I mean... gezzz that guy. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
:) You're just mad because I have more fireworks than you.

Old school Ultra
07-04-2007, 07:06 AM
This doesn't just piss me off it makes me wonder WTF! Picture this, It's July 3rd at 1p.m. your northbound 605 and traffic starts to slow, you make your way through traffic to see a CHP car running a traffic break long and slow, I say to myself "self there must some dumb ass who dropped a load on the road" nope! that would be an acceptable reason to stop traffic for 10 minutes! Frickin Cal Trans was doing Graffiti cover up on the center divider! I understand it needs to be covered up, Why not 3 a.m. not 1 p.m.
When I was all the way back to Calabasas the radio said the 605 was backed up for miles no accidents just backed up WTF!!!!!:)

catman-do
07-04-2007, 07:18 AM
CHP Officers
I have been pulled over 4 times for not having plates on a brand new car while going through the Fast Trak with a transponder.(They were A-holes almost everytime)
I was pulled over and given a fix it ticket by a Chippy on a bike last night for windo tint. Worst part is it was 30mph bumper to bumper traffic on the 55N and he had to lock up the brakes and wait in the carpool lane until I passed him so he could pull me over.
Just a chicken shit waste of time........:mad: :(
What kind of car?? I've found that since i started driving "normal" stock trucks I dont get pulled over anymore. When I had lowered suburban I got tons of tickets, same thing with lowered cars. Used to piss me off, but now i step back and look at the picture and many of those people driving lowered escalades and lifted to the sky trucks drive around like cocky assholes. That and once the cholo's start getting involved in a certain type of car, then it goes downhill. Honda's back in the day had no problem, cholo comes along and starts stupid sht we got problems. Then same thing with lowered trucks. Now its the lifted trucks and burbons they are into and those are having problems. I pary to God that they dont get interested in dually's!

catman-do
07-04-2007, 07:21 AM
I get mad at the lazy a$$'s that pull up in front of an ATM and cant actually PARK their car. Instead they block the road and act like they get special treatment from wells fargo because the acct has $50 in it!
Now Ive started saying stuff to the people.

KLEPTOW
07-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Nothing.............pisses me Offf........ever...........I mean I thought my life was complete, and I had learned everything I needed to know to enjoy this life of mine.
Then one evening me and the wife are sitting there having dinner and watching some tv and Bam..........on comes this advertisement for some womans personal hyigene product, I'm use to these I think we've all been seeing them for while, I just have one question
Why the Fock do they think I need to know how that Fawking Tampon works???????????????????????????? I mean really do i need to know how it opens.
But best of all is, do I need this info right in the middle of my Fawking Dinner.

fatboy95
07-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Starbuck's junkies, sit in there all day and screw with their computers and text message all their idiotic friends. They try to look important but actually most don't even have a job.

photo chick
07-04-2007, 08:08 AM
We were going to invite you and hubby to the lake tomorrow....but there's too much water!! :rolleyes:
Wanna come over for BBQ and a swim?
Hey that sounds good....pm me the details....:D

Wet Dream
07-04-2007, 10:08 AM
People...simple answer...just people. Its the level of tolerance that makes people acceptable. :notam:

vmjtc3
07-04-2007, 10:30 AM
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS:mad:
And as of this morning FOCK'N JUNK MAIL!! How it gets past the filter I have no ideal:mad:

WYRD
07-04-2007, 11:19 AM
That old "I'm menstruating" excuse.... :mad:
thats when you ask her if her mouth is bleeding, when she says no you say...................well it will be if you dont start sucking:jawdrop: :D

ratso
07-04-2007, 11:22 AM
thats when you ask her if her mouth is bleeding, when she says no you say...................well it will be if you dont start sucking:jawdrop: :D
:jawdrop: :D

ChumpChange
07-04-2007, 11:23 AM
What about RD SUX? :D

Schiada76
07-04-2007, 11:46 AM
The fcking egyptian bastard that owns the local liquor whose employee you catch ripping you off on change AND overcharging. You get the fawk fired then the filthy foreign scumbag owner tries the same thing.:mad: :mad:
Just this morning while demanding my change from the little fck all I could think of was how much will it cost me to clock him one.:D
fcking foreign scum!

Faceaz
07-04-2007, 08:36 PM
The kid that got a ride over to the sandbar across from Bluewater today. Get's a ride over on a Seadoo, no life jacket, goes around trying to bum beer off of people, told us he had owed his own restaurant for 30 yrs (he was maybe 25) & makes 300 grand a year. I called him out on all his shit, especially making 300k, not owning his own boat & not being old enough to own a restaurant for 30yrs - but he didn't get it. Kids will make up anything to try & impress people, but they don't know how stupid they sound.

rocket98
07-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Bilge.............
that new avatar is hot....:) :) :)

SummitKarl
07-04-2007, 09:38 PM
The cable bill......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

thatguy
07-04-2007, 09:45 PM
My best friend is my blow up doll, and she hates me too.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-04-2007, 09:58 PM
uncivilized neighbors.....:mad:

pw_Tony
07-04-2007, 10:03 PM
neighbors that complain too much....:mad:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-04-2007, 10:06 PM

pw_Tony
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM
we sound like ":eek: bohica"
Bohica? Lol what is that?:)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Bohica? Lol what is that?:)
He's a friend of ours here...that started a thread about is neighbors that keep calling the police on him for his loud music.....:)

Cigalert
07-05-2007, 07:13 AM
People who own dogs under 12 lbs and treat them like the child they never had because daddy would rather play with new mommy's new boobies than to come to their piano recital.
Leaf blowers....worthless. Pushing dirt and leaves into someone elses property does not make me want to pay you more money mr gardener. Pick the chit up and then we'll talk.
Dentist with jacked up teeth
Chicks in porn that are too lazy to even act like they're enjoying it. You love the attention you ***** so foking act like it.

LuckyStrike
07-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Being an Alcoholic and having your wife find your Vodka in the Toilet Holding Tank:D :D :D :eek: