PDA

View Full Version : Post Red Rock Updates Here!!!

Kindsvater Flat
09-16-2003, 03:41 PM
Just got off the phone with Billy B. Seems someone got to run his K-boat and ran it pretty hard. That same someone was also fishing trying to catch something.
Word is there are only about 4 boats there now. Smalls is about 4 hrs out.
Billy was having cocktails. They will be trying to send me pictures so I can update more.
This is current as of 4:15pm today.

Morg
09-16-2003, 03:52 PM
Dammit,
Billy keeps calling my, This last time he let me here the sound of him pouring himself a margarita.
The first time he called he told me JBG ran his boat, this time he told me Tony is fishing.
I don't know what the hell is going on down there. All I know is I should be their.
This sucks.
Morg.

Sangster
09-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Morg...Jeff's boat is ready to go...I need a motorhome..A BIG MOTORHOME...... :rolleyes:

Kindsvater Flat
09-16-2003, 04:46 PM
Well I guess I will go watch the River Rats tape and have wishful thinking.

Hud
09-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Billy sure knows how to make I guy feel bad for not making the trip! He called Friday morning when got out on the freeway headed out for Red Rock! Then he call's about every other day and leaves a message. Today it was cold beer & turkey sandwich for breakfast!Man, smile_sp

Sangster
09-16-2003, 06:10 PM
Tomorrow's Breakfast Menu..
Bloody Mary's ... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Kindsvater Flat
09-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Sangster:
Tomorrow's Breakfast Menu..
Bloody Mary's ... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp That at a few gallons of alcohol!

2allbeefpatties
09-16-2003, 09:49 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
Just got off the phone with Billy B. Seems someone got to run his K-boat and ran it pretty hard. That same someone was also fishing trying to catch something.
Word is there are only about 4 boats there now. Smalls is about 4 hrs out.
Billy was having cocktails. They will be trying to send me pictures so I can update more.
This is current as of 4:15pm today. It doesn't get any better than that.Running a fast flat and then catching a fresh carp for dinner and having a couple cocktails wink
[ September 16, 2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: 2allbeefpatties ]

Morg
09-17-2003, 05:18 AM
Hey 2allbeef,
How did you know he caught a carp?

Sangster
09-17-2003, 06:40 AM
Morg:
Hey 2allbeef,
How did you know he caught a carp? That was supposed to be Privilaged Information..Morg, I think we have a security Breach.... eek! ..You know what this means.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beautiful Noise
09-17-2003, 07:05 AM
I haven't seen any Pic's yet,So I guess I'll have to head down there myself tonight :D :D
Steve

2allbeefpatties
09-17-2003, 08:07 AM
Morg:
Hey 2allbeef,
How did you know he caught a carp? Just a guess and besides carp is the fish of choice on the river wink

ColeTR1
09-17-2003, 04:58 PM
A lot of boats showed up today. There are about fifty boats here. The water has been good all week. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Berryessa Billy-Bob
09-17-2003, 05:08 PM
2allbeefpatties:
Morg:
Hey 2allbeef,
How did you know he caught a carp? Just a guess and besides carp is the fish of choice on the river wink I like Carp. It's the fish of choice up my way.I like carp cause their Big Boned, Jest the way I like my Women. :cool:

boatnam2
09-19-2003, 04:18 PM
man we spent most of the day thursday floating in front of red rock and all i can say is there was alot of bad ass boats there.fastest bopat we got to see run was the boat 117 the guy was hauling ass!a little v-drive my just be my next project.