PDA

View Full Version : Paging SK 48

Fun One
04-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Do me a favor and look out your window, Is my blazer up on jacks yet, or is the motor or drive out of the 24 . I have not heard anything in a few days from your neighbors. Just checking!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-10-2003, 07:55 PM
Hey Fun One, I was by there recently and didn't see the Blazer. Was it supposed to be outside??? There was a 24 foot pontoon nearby.

Fun One
04-10-2003, 08:26 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Hey Fun One, I was by there recently and didn't see the Blazer. Was it supposed to be outside??? There was a 24 foot pontoon nearby. Blazer should be in front of the house or @ the desert bar if its still open. If you say a 24' pontoon I did not buy it. If there is one ion the drive way perffect. I need a bar hopper / recovery boat.

SK48
04-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Sorry I have been at the shop. Haven't seen anyone across the street. No Blazer or boat just a dodge durango in the driveway. Is anyone staying there this week ?

Fun One
04-12-2003, 05:10 PM
SK48:
Sorry I have been at the shop. Haven't seen anyone across the street. No Blazer or boat just a dodge durango in the driveway. Is anyone staying there this week ? SK they probaly went up to the springs and launched and went up to the sand bar, I was in route on Friday but a few work related projects held me back. Some one has to pay Mr. M's vacations. See you guys in a few weeks we I come up to pick up my new ----.