PDA

View Full Version : That Gawd Damn Bush...

asch
07-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Gas is down almost .70 in the last few weeks. What's he thinking? Doesn't he know the 4th is huge gas guzzeling holiday. I tell ya, he's out of control with this crap.:rolleyes:
Seriously, where are all the sniveling bitches at when prices are on the down swing?

Towndrunk
07-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Do you really think bush had ANYTHING to do with lowering prices? If you do, bring money quick as I have a wetback free housing project over here going cheap. :rolleyes:

asch
07-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Sarcasm man! No, Bush doesn't determine prices, up or down. Just curious where all the regular whiners are while prices are down.

Towndrunk
07-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Sorry man, I had a brain fart!:)

sanger rat
07-03-2007, 10:15 PM
$3.03 compared to $1.98 in January is what you call down?:rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2007, 05:17 AM
2.89 is a damn sight better than 3.50 I was paying a month ago and he's right. Where's the whiner crowd who refuses to understand the reality of it when the price goes down, yet they are constantly crying when it goes up?

Blown 472
07-04-2007, 06:23 AM
2.89 is a damn sight better than 3.50 I was paying a month ago and he's right. Where's the whiner crowd who refuses to understand the reality of it when the price goes down, yet they are constantly crying when it goes up?
Funny how the price dropped at the time of the midterms and then right back up again. Tards

wsuwrhr
07-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Exactly what I was getting ready to type.
"Herd" mentality, now that it is -.70 you think you are getting a "deal"? Please...
BTW, I have not seen this reduction.
Brian

wsuwrhr
07-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Funny how the price dropped at the time of the midterms and then right back up again. Tards
"Herd" mentality.

asch
07-04-2007, 05:44 PM
now that it is -.70 you think you are getting a "deal"? Please...
BTW, I have not seen this reduction.
And I'd bet unless it's 1.25, you think you're gettin ripped off. I bet you'd complain even at that.
Well, I'm in Orange County and I saw 2.80 yesterday as opposed to 3.50 a few weeks back. I didn't say anything about getting a deal either. But on the other hand,,,uh yeah,,, it is kind of a deal, comparatively speaking.
Example:
If you call three different plumbers to give estimates and all of them seem to be really expensive but exactly the same in they're estimates, you then call a fourth and he's slightly lower than the rest, doesn't it make sense that the last guys estimate is a deal, comparatively?
As for the other guy spinning what I said, What does Jan. have to do with last fews weeks??? CONSIDERING THE TIME OF YEAR, it's damn sure better than it was. Yeah, you if you compare it Jan. uhhh,,,,,,your're right it ain't a deal. It's the 4th of JULY, not the 4th of Jan.:rolleyes:
What, would you happier if it were up around the 3.80 range? Geez, never satisfied you people.
As far the "herd" mentality, give me a break you friggin hyporcrites.

asch
07-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Oh you know how it goes smokin, they'll spin the shit out of it.
Price goes up, it's Bush's fault. Price goes down, "Well it aint cuz of bush".
Damn oil companies.

Forkin' Crazy
07-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Seriously, where are all the sniveling bitches at when prices are on the down swing?
We are filling up every gas can we can scavenge...... just bought a thousand gal tank for behind the house.
Seriously, they race them 75 then drop 50, raise 75 and drop 50, etc… when it goes from $3.50 to $3.00, we are happy about it….. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Oh you know how it goes smokin, they'll spin the shit out of it.
Price goes up, it's Bush's fault. Price goes down, "Well it aint cuz of bush".
Damn oil companies.
You should see a news story out of `Frisco recently I heard of yesterday. Front of it includes pictures of 2 ghas station marquis signs. 1 has about $3.55, the other has $4.35 or so. The story tries to feed you a line of crap about oil coimpanies setting gas prices (Shell station very high, the Connoco (I think) much lower. But the entire story premise is B.S.
Reality of the price difference is the OWNER of the shell station is loosing the station, because of the actions of Royal Dutch Shell. They are closing the station, they own the property, they are going to do something else there so, as a final act, he is selling no gasoline, (and getting a bit of attention to his situation) because nobody will pay that when there is $0.80/gal cheaper gas arround the corner.
If you just read the paper and don't ask questions, you just believe the crap they print.
I'd tell idiots like blown to go learn something like the current supply ammounts of gasoline in storage, adn go compare it to 3 months ago, but he can't read (or won't).
Last quarter as price was going up (because of oil company "profit gouging", the suply available was FALLING due to refinery shutdowns and still INCREASING DEMAND/USAGE. Now that spring cleaning, repairs are done (and 1 refinery fire should have been mostly recovered from), refining capacity is back ABOVE DEMAND, suplies in storage are increasing, and the price falls.
Do your homework people.

sanger rat
07-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Well that didn't last long. It's on it's way back up. Now $3.19.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
07-05-2007, 02:51 PM
You should see a news story out of `Frisco recently I heard of yesterday. Front of it includes pictures of 2 ghas station marquis signs. 1 has about $3.55, the other has $4.35 or so. The story tries to feed you a line of crap about oil coimpanies setting gas prices (Shell station very high, the Connoco (I think) much lower. But the entire story premise is B.S.
Reality of the price difference is the OWNER of the shell station is loosing the station, because of the actions of Royal Dutch Shell. They are closing the station, they own the property, they are going to do something else there so, as a final act, he is selling no gasoline, (and getting a bit of attention to his situation) because nobody will pay that when there is $0.80/gal cheaper gas arround the corner.
If you just read the paper and don't ask questions, you just believe the crap they print.
I'd tell idiots like blown to go learn something like the current supply ammounts of gasoline in storage, adn go compare it to 3 months ago, but he can't read (or won't).
Last quarter as price was going up (because of oil company "profit gouging", the suply available was FALLING due to refinery shutdowns and still INCREASING DEMAND/USAGE. Now that spring cleaning, repairs are done (and 1 refinery fire should have been mostly recovered from), refining capacity is back ABOVE DEMAND, suplies in storage are increasing, and the price falls.
Do your homework people.
Is there any corp dick you wont suck?

DUCKY
07-05-2007, 03:21 PM
I won't call prices "down" until I can buy unleaded for $1.43 and Diesel for $1.35 like in December '04.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I won't call prices "down" until I can buy unleaded for $1.43 and Diesel for $1.35 like in December '04.
You'll never see that price level again.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Is there any corp dick you wont suck?
Thx for the new siggy memory for you dumazz.
Did ya see where the arab terrorists returned a non-existent soldier that they never actually kidnapped, because he never existed, according to you?

never_fast_enuf
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Seriously, is there anyone dumb enough to think that Bush controls the price of gas? If so, damn I feel sorry for you.

eliminatedsprinter
07-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Seriously, is there anyone dumb enough to think that Bush controls the price of gas? If so, damn I feel sorry for you.
Ofr course not, everyone (in the black hood crowd) knows it's controlled by Cheney:rolleyes: ;) ....

Old Texan
07-10-2007, 04:36 AM
Ofr course not, everyone (in the black hood crowd) knows it's controlled by Cheney:rolleyes: ;) ....
No, no, no.....Karl Rove is the puppetmaster, the real "Oz" behind the curtain.;)

never_fast_enuf
07-10-2007, 04:59 AM
For those nutbags who think Bush controls gas prices.....well as we speak, the democrats are crafting a bill that will raise taxes on a gallon of fuel by 50 cents.
I hope the morons who voted the dems back in power are happy.:rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm just waiting for the next whiner to post up about how much "profit" an eviul oil company made, and I slap them with how much "profit" the federal govt made off of the same gasoline sales. :D Then their state perhaps.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm just waiting for the next whiner to post up about how much "profit" an eviul oil company made, and I slap them with how much "profit" the federal govt made off of the same gasoline sales. :D Then their state perhaps.

Blown 472
07-10-2007, 07:24 PM
For those nutbags who think Bush controls gas prices.....well as we speak, the democrats are crafting a bill that will raise taxes on a gallon of fuel by 50 cents.
I hope the morons who voted the dems back in power are happy.:rolleyes:
And when the wetbacks over run this country we can thank the dumb ****s that put bush in office.
Funny when clinton was in office and gas prices rose he was able to tap into the strategic oil reserves and get the prices back down, but put an oil man in office and he and his ilk are making money why would he do such a thing, you sheep just keep grazing.

Old Texan
07-11-2007, 01:57 AM
And when the wetbacks over run this country we can thank the dumb ****s that put bush in office.
Funny when clinton was in office and gas prices rose he was able to tap into the strategic oil reserves and get the prices back down, but put an oil man in office and he and his ilk are making money why would he do such a thing, you sheep just keep grazing.
Blown, you should perhaps get out of the usual quack sites you frequent and learn a little about what is going on in the energy sector and why fuel prices are what they are, it isn't quite as simple as George vs Bill.
Amazing how your blind hatred keeps you going in the same direction as the herd mentality you spout off about constantly.:confused:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-11-2007, 02:51 AM
That's right, we can safely overlook and ignore the idiots who put (and kept ) Clinton in ofice, and those who put Bush senior in office, and those who put Regan in office (for the FIRST amnesty program), and those who put (and kept) this use4less congress in office.
Yep, the blame ONLY belongs to "W".:rolleyes:
And while I'm here, since you will CLAIM stupid crap about political timing of the rise and fall of gasoline price, just keep on ignoring the ACTU&AL timing of your dear buddy Billy's "timing" of releasing from the SOR to drop the price a few nickels.
Ignorance is bliss blown, and you must be in heaven.

never_fast_enuf
07-11-2007, 04:42 AM
You have to be kidding right? If not, reality isn't a place you have visited in ages.
Bush's plan was bad enough but the dumb asses who put Clinton into office are the same dumb asses who put in the rest of the democrats who think Bush's plan didn't go nearly far enough. You need to wake up pal.
As far as tapping into the strategic reserves...that one comment alone tells me how ignorant you are when it comes to anything real world.
You really do think Bush controls the price of gas, don't you.
OK...someone help me here. Am I dealing with someone who has been thrown from his boat and sustained a brain injury?

Old Texan
07-11-2007, 07:16 AM
OK...someone help me here. Am I dealing with someone who has been thrown from his boat and sustained a brain injury?
Blown is fascinated by the late Rod Serling's voice and has taken up residence in his own private "Twilight Zone". :devil:

Blown 472
07-11-2007, 12:55 PM
You have to be kidding right? If not, reality isn't a place you have visited in ages.
Bush's plan was bad enough but the dumb asses who put Clinton into office are the same dumb asses who put in the rest of the democrats who think Bush's plan didn't go nearly far enough. You need to wake up pal.
As far as tapping into the strategic reserves...that one comment alone tells me how ignorant you are when it comes to anything real world.
You really do think Bush controls the price of gas, don't you.
News flash, clinton was so 7 years ago, your boy bush is selling this country to the wetbacks plain and simple.
I dont think bush controls the price of gas, I think that he and his family own a shit load of stock in oil and just look the other way when the prices spike.
your go

Blown 472
07-11-2007, 12:56 PM
That's right, we can safely overlook and ignore the idiots who put (and kept ) Clinton in ofice, and those who put Bush senior in office, and those who put Regan in office (for the FIRST amnesty program), and those who put (and kept) this use4less congress in office.
Yep, the blame ONLY belongs to "W".:rolleyes:
And while I'm here, since you will CLAIM stupid crap about political timing of the rise and fall of gasoline price, just keep on ignoring the ACTU&AL timing of your dear buddy Billy's "timing" of releasing from the SOR to drop the price a few nickels.
Ignorance is bliss blown, and you must be in heaven.
Lets rehash old news, news flash to you dipshit, your boy the current prez is trying like hell to give this country to the wetbacks right here and now so please pull your head out of your ass.

never_fast_enuf
07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
News flash, clinton was so 7 years ago, your boy bush is selling this country to the wetbacks plain and simple.
I dont think bush controls the price of gas, I think that he and his family own a shit load of stock in oil and just look the other way when the prices spike.
your go
That right there is the problem. People like you refuse to deal with facts since they completely go against your "feelings" and emotions. To actually deal with facts would force you to understand the tin foil hat world you live in is a joke. You project a "feeling" that has zero basis in reality yet you cling to it like a 2 year old to a binky. It also makes it oh so easy for you to dismiss anyone elses argument since these are just your "feelings" and after all, who can dispute someone elses "feelings". Try dealing with facts and the discussion would be much more productive.
I agree that Bush's immigration plan was crap and a complete 180 from what the American people wanted. The FACT is, the current democrats didn't think Bush's plan went far enough and THAT should scare the ever living crap out of everyone.

eliminatedsprinter
07-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Lets rehash old news, news flash to you dipshit, your boy the current prez is trying like hell to give this country to the wetbacks right here and now so please pull your head out of your ass.
He is your current President too. That is how a Republic works.
The history is relevant, because he is continuing to do what every President that followed Ike E. has done.
What are we to do, when all of the opposition Party's leaders want to do it even faster and more thoroughly than he does?
P.S. I never have to pull my head out of my a$$, because if I could get it down there, I would never stop licking my balls....:D :)

Blown 472
07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
That right there is the problem. People like you refuse to deal with facts since they completely go against your "feelings" and emotions. To actually deal with facts would force you to understand the tin foil hat world you live in is a joke. You project a "feeling" that has zero basis in reality yet you cling to it like a 2 year old to a binky. It also makes it oh so easy for you to dismiss anyone elses argument since these are just your "feelings" and after all, who can dispute someone elses "feelings". Try dealing with facts and the discussion would be much more productive.
I agree that Bush's immigration plan was crap and a complete 180 from what the American people wanted. The FACT is, the current democrats didn't think Bush's plan went far enough and THAT should scare the ever living crap out of everyone.
Thank you, I feel so much better now.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
07-11-2007, 03:05 PM
He is your current President too. That is how a Republic works.
The history is relevant, because he is continuing to do what every President that followed Ike E. has done.
What are we to do, when all of the opposition Party's leaders want to do it even faster and more thoroughly than he does?
P.S. I never have to pull my head out of my a$$, because if I could get it down there, I would never stop licking my balls....:D :)
Now THAT is funny

SmokinLowriderSS
07-11-2007, 04:36 PM
He doesn't have a boat.
The rest, is quite true. Likely thrown on his head as an infant.
He hasn't seen reality in decades nfe. :sleeping:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-11-2007, 04:40 PM
News flash, clinton was so 7 years ago,
Translation:
"Don't bother me with history, unless I want to whine about a deliberate attack on the US Navy made by our ally the evil filthy jew-nation Israel 40 years and some months ago. History is ONLY important if I say it is important."

SmokinLowriderSS
07-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Congrats es. You FINALLY posted something blown comprehends. Jolly good show old chum! :D

Blown 472
07-11-2007, 04:44 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19MVC-004xF-med.jpgHe doesn't have a boat.
The rest, is quite true. Likely thrown on his head as an infant.
He hasn't seen reality in decades nfe. :sleeping:
Yeah I dont, smokin you should spend more time reading your popular mechanics mags then you do reading your soldier of fortune ones.

Blown 472
07-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Translation:
"Don't bother me with history, unless I want to whine about a deliberate attack on the US Navy made by our ally the evil filthy jew-nation Israel 40 years and some months ago. History is ONLY important if I say it is important."
And clinton did this and he did that, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

never_fast_enuf
07-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Thank you, I feel so much better now.:rolleyes:
and for the record, you mentioned twice that "Clinton was so 7 years ago".
Well, you don't get to have it both ways. You brought him up so I get to respond, as well as others. Don't get perturbed or protest when that happens.

jkh04200
07-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Blown,
I have a question for you. I'm not an "expert" in politics. But, how come every, yes every, democrat running for the presidential nomination voted against the bill to make english the official language of the United States of America?

Old Texan
07-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Blown,
I have a question for you. I'm not an "expert" in politics. But, how come every, yes every, democrat running for the presidential nomination voted against the bill to make english the official language of the United States of America?
Let me have a stab at this. Blown is going to come back with, "I ain't no Democrat, don't you pay attention.....":devil:
Blown is very consistant about never giveng straight or direct answers, huh B?;)

SmokinLowriderSS
07-12-2007, 04:39 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19MVC-004xF-med.jpg
Well, after 2 years of denying having a boat, you either just got one, or have spent 2 yrs being a liar. Your call. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Let me have a stab at this. Blown is going to come back with, "I ain't no Democrat, don't you pay attention.....":devil:
Blown is very consistant about never giveng straight or direct answers, huh B?;)
He may well ask you how much "insert group" dik you suck. Don't forget his favorite comeback, both in my signature line.

Blown 472
07-13-2007, 01:59 AM
Well, after 2 years of denying having a boat, you either just got one, or have spent 2 yrs being a liar. Your call. :idea:
I never said I didn't have a boat, you really need to pay attention. Now which end of the hammer do you use??

SmokinLowriderSS
07-13-2007, 02:33 AM
Tapping the reserve, would this be wise during a war?
If he did, this would be the exact complaint.
Damned is he does, damned if he doesn't.
So much Bush Hateraid flowing out there by the non-thinkers that whatever he does will be bitched about.

never_fast_enuf
07-13-2007, 03:30 AM
BTW...an interesting little stat. Since Pelosi became speaker of the house, gas has risen $.90 cents a gallon. I guess she has massive double secret hidden shares of Exxon as well. :o

jkh04200
07-13-2007, 10:14 AM
I asked blown a straight question. But no answer. HMMM

Blown 472
07-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Blown,
Dunno, not a democrate.
Happy?

Blown 472
07-13-2007, 11:10 AM
No, I would have expected an answer of some substance from you.
Well sorry, I dont follow the dems or listen to their shit.

jkh04200
07-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Blown,
I was told that would be your response. I asked the question wrong.
How come all the liberals voted against makeing english the official language?
I don't consider myself a republican. I'm a conservative.

Blown 472
07-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Blown,
I was told that would be your response. I asked the question wrong.
How come all the liberals voted against makeing english the official language?
I don't consider myself a republican. I'm a conservative.
Why dont you ask them??? why is bush pushing the wetbacks down our throats?

jkh04200
07-13-2007, 01:43 PM
LOL I'm not happy with Bush.. Opersonally think there all screwing up. But, my question, please.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer from blown. Even if you ask it 8 or 9 times, using very small words, he seldom manages to understand it enough to give an answer.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer from blown. Even if you ask it 8 or 9 times, using very small words, he seldom manages to understand it enough to give an answer.
Blown answered that man.
Why dont you ask them??? Was his answer. I am probabally closer to being liberal than Blown and I couldn't answer that question. English needs to be the official language of this Country, period.
Seems Blown might be right about what you you don't get enough of. You need to lighten up, take a pill, have a beer, or do something to relax. You are way to F'n intense to take seriously.

Steve 1
07-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Perhaps if you wrote it on his rolling paper the question would get across.

Blown 472
07-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Perhaps if you wrote it on his rolling paper the question would get across.
Now this coming from the grammer king is some funny shit, you should re read your siggy line that you quoted from me dipshit and think on it really hard.

Steve 1
07-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Bent your people here.
WASHINGTON – House Democrats voted down legislation offered by [Republican] Congressman Jerry Lewis Friday to require full funding for 854 miles of double fencing and other security measures that were mandated in the Secure Fence Act passed by Congress last year. Lewis criticized the vote as undermining efforts to provide real security to the nation’s Southern border.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Blown answered that man.
Why dont you ask them??? Was his answer.
And Why dont you ask them??? is not an answer. It is a question, used to avoid giving an answer, by someone without the balls to GIVE an answer. It is the standard blown dodge, noted by many. Apparently appreciated by you, and blown.
Again, the finer points of English confound you.

Steve 1
07-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Now this coming from the grammer king is some funny shit, you should re read your siggy line that you quoted from me dipshit and think on it really hard.
No Bent since you are the "Grammar" Fag here at least learn how to SPELL.

Blown 472
07-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Bent your people here.
WASHINGTON – House Democrats voted down legislation offered by [Republican] Congressman Jerry Lewis Friday to require full funding for 854 miles of double fencing and other security measures that were mandated in the Secure Fence Act passed by Congress last year. Lewis criticized the vote as undermining efforts to provide real security to the nation’s Southern border.
Boy you sure am dumb, my people?? if you read anything I wrote you would have read where I posted about flame throwers and towers and shooting the ****ers when they get close to the boarder, ****ing moron.

Blown 472
07-13-2007, 08:10 PM
And Why dont you ask them??? is not an answer. It is a question, used to avoid giving an answer, by someone without the balls to GIVE an answer. It is the standard blown dodge, noted by many. Apparently appreciated by you, and blown.
I should have posted pages of stupid crap like you do, ****ed the ol lady lately? or is she sick of your crap as well so you have to spend all your time on here and whacking off to your desk top dyno?

HighRoller
07-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Have you guys not learned anything from dealing with Clown472? He is not FOR anything or any party. He will not admit to any stance or belief other than the Jews did it and Bush is bad. Beyond that he will not take a stand for or against anything, but will quickly denounce you for standing for or against it without announcing his objection with your position. In other words, he doesn't stand for anything, which means he stands for nothing. But he has no problem trashing your opinion even though he doesn't have one of his own.
He thinks it makes him special but in reality he's just a malcontent who suckles at the teet of other failed malcontents when he's not fantasizing about what could have been if the Third Reich had succeeded...

ULTRA26 # 1
07-13-2007, 09:01 PM
It's no different than how you've answered my questions. It's amazing how you give others sh*t for doing exactly what you do yourself at times.
Unless you are a liberal who doesn't believe that English should be the Country's official language, I'm not sure how you answer such a question except by answering "I don't know" or "go ask a liberal". "Why don't you ask them?" seems fairly clear to me.
Your horse isn't as high as you believe it to be Smokin, and your repetitive drone, with regard to Blown, has become boring. You're on the verge of losing your crown.

Old Texan
07-14-2007, 12:58 AM
And Blown has sucked us into the "Twilight Zone" once again........:eek:
Hey Blown you do realize there is one upside to the illegal problem, Wisconsin never would have gotten any decent TexMex if they hadn't pushed that far north. :devil:

Blown 472
07-14-2007, 07:20 AM
Have you guys not learned anything from dealing with Clown472? He is not FOR anything or any party. He will not admit to any stance or belief other than the Jews did it and Bush is bad. Beyond that he will not take a stand for or against anything, but will quickly denounce you for standing for or against it without announcing his objection with your position. In other words, he doesn't stand for anything, which means he stands for nothing. But he has no problem trashing your opinion even though he doesn't have one of his own.
He thinks it makes him special but in reality he's just a malcontent who suckles at the teet of other failed malcontents when he's not fantasizing about what could have been if the Third Reich had succeeded...
You are a ****ing moron too. Dont stand for anything?? have you read anything I have posted, or are you to busy looking at your self in the mirror vanity smurf?

Blown 472
07-14-2007, 07:22 AM
And Blown has sucked us into the "Twilight Zone" once again........:eek:
Hey Blown you do realize there is one upside to the illegal problem, Wisconsin never would have gotten any decent TexMex if they hadn't pushed that far north. :devil:
Newsflash the texmex sucks here. And we are doing something about it, if you read where I posted about green bay and what they are doing about this problem. We are going to start in the north and push the wetbacks back down south to yall and you can have all the tex mex you can stand.

Steve 1
07-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Boy you sure am dumb, my people?? if you read anything I wrote you would have read where I posted about flame throwers and towers and shooting the ****ers when they get close to the boarder, ****ing moron.
But Mr Bent you are the forums perennial America is bad toady.

Blown 472
07-14-2007, 07:30 AM
But Mr Bent you are the forums perennial America is bad toady.
I hear they are having a paint chip plate at the local diner just for you. Enjoy.

Steve 1
07-14-2007, 07:57 AM
For the "Bent" one:
Excerpts from the U.S. legal code referring to hiring illegal aliens.*
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens Enforcement RICO —Citizen Recourse Tax Crimes Comment
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he: assists an illegal alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or encourages that illegal alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.
Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens
It is unlawful to hire an alien, to recruit an alien, or to refer an illegal alien for a fee, knowing the illegal alien is unauthorized to work in the United States. It is equally unlawful to continue to employ an illegal alien knowing that the illegal alien is unauthorized to work.
It is unlawful to hire any individual for employment in the United States without complying with employment eligibility verification requirements. Requirements include examination of identity documents and completion of Form I-9 for every employee hired. Employers must retain all I-9s, and, with three days' advance notice, the forms must be made available for inspection. Employment includes any service or labor performed for any type of remuneration within the United States, with the exception of sporadic domestic service by an individual in a private home. "Day laborers" or other casual workers engaged in any compensated activity (with the above exception) are employees for purposes of immigration law. An employer includes an agent or anyone acting directly or indirectly in the interest of the employer. For purposes of verification of authorization to work, employer also means an independent contractor, or a contractor other than the person using the illegal alien labor.
The use of temporary or short-term contracts cannot be used to circumvent the employment authorization verification requirements. If employment is to be for less than the usual three days allowed for completing the I-9 Form requirement, the form must be completed immediately at the time of hire.
An employer has constructive knowledge that an employee is an illegal unauthorized worker if a reasonable person would infer it from the facts. Constructive knowledge constituting a violation of federal law has been found where (1) the I-9 employment eligibility form has not been properly completed, including supporting documentation, (2) the employer has learned from other individuals, media reports, or any source of information available to the employer that the alien is unauthorized to work, or (3) the employer acts with reckless disregard for the legal consequences of permitting a third party to provide or introduce an illegal alien into the employer's work force. Knowledge cannot be inferred solely on the basis of an individual's accent or foreign appearance.
Actual specific knowledge is not required. For example, a newspaper article stating that ballrooms depend on an illegal alien work force of dance hostesses was held by the courts to be a reasonable ground for suspicion that unlawful conduct had occurred.
It is illegal for nonprofit or religious organizations to knowingly assist an employer to violate employment sanctions, regardless of claims that their convictions require them to assist illegal aliens. Harboring or aiding illegal aliens is not protected by the First Amendment. It is a felony to establish a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of federal immigration law. Violators may be fined or imprisoned for up to five years.
Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens
It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any illegal alien who is in the United States in violation of law. Harboring means any conduct that tends to substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally. The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally but has since lost his legal status.
An employer can be convicted of the felony of harboring illegal aliens who are his employees if he takes actions in reckless disregard of their illegal status, such as ordering them to obtain false documents, altering records, obstructing INS inspections, or taking other actions that facilitate the alien's illegal employment. Any person who within any 12-month period hires ten or more individuals with actual knowledge that they are illegal aliens or unauthorized workers is guilty of felony harboring. It is also a felony to encourage or induce an alien to come to or reside in the U.S. knowing or recklessly disregarding the fact that the alien's entry or residence is in violation of the law. This crime applies to any person, rather than just employers of illegal aliens. Courts have ruled that "encouraging" includes counseling illegal aliens to continue working in the U.S. or assisting them to complete applications with false statements or obvious errors. The fact that the alien is a refugee fleeing persecution is not a defense to this felony, since U.S. law and the UN Protocol on Refugees both require that a refugee must report to immigration authorities without delay upon entry to the U.S.
The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years' imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to twenty years' imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death of any person, the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored. A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the illegal alien smuggled qualifies as a victim under the Victim and Witness Protection Act. Conspiracy to commit crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years' imprisonment.
Enforcement
A person or entity having knowledge of a violation or potential violation of employer sanctions provisions may submit a signed written complaint to the INS office with jurisdiction over the business or residence of the potential violator, whether an employer, employee, or agent. The complaint must include the names and addresses of both the complainant and the violator, and detailed factual allegations, including date, time, and place of the potential violation, and the specific conduct alleged to be a violation of employer sanctions. By regulation, the INS will only investigate third-party complaints that have a reasonable probability of validity. Designated INS officers and employees, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws, may make an arrest for violation of smuggling or harboring illegal aliens.
State and local law enforcement officials have the general power to investigate and arrest violators of federal immigration statutes without prior INS knowledge or approval, as long as they are authorized to do so by state law. There is no extant federal limitation on this authority. The 1996 immigration control legislation passed by Congress was intended to encourage states and local agencies to participate in the process of enforcing federal immigration laws. Immigration officers and local law enforcement officers may detain an individual for a brief warrantless interrogation where circumstances create a reasonable suspicion that the individual is illegally present in the U.S. Specific facts constituting a reasonable suspicion include evasive, nervous, or erratic behavior; dress or speech indicating foreign citizenship; and presence in an area known to contain a concentration of illegal aliens. Hispanic appearance alone is not sufficient. Immigration officers and police must have a valid warrant or valid employer's consent to enter workplaces or residences. Any vehicle used to transport or harbor illegal aliens, or used as a substantial part of an activity that encourages illegal aliens to come to or reside in the U.S. may be seized by an immigration officer and is subject to forfeiture. The forfeiture power covers any conveyances used within the U.S.
RICO —Citizen Recourse
Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, and can include nonprofit associations.
Tax Crimes
Employers who aid or abet the preparation of false tax returns by failing to pay income or Social Security taxes for illegal alien employees, or who knowingly make payments using false names or Social Security numbers, are subject to IRS criminal and civil sanctions. U.S. nationals who have suffered intentional discrimination because of citizenship or national origin by an employer with more than three employees may file a complaint within 180 days of the discriminatory act with the Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices, U.S. Department of Justice. In addition to the federal statutes summarized, state laws and local ordinances controlling fair labor practices, workers compensation, zoning, safe housing and rental property, nuisance, licensing, street vending, and solicitations by contractors may also apply to activities that involve illegal aliens.
Comment:
A comment and a published quote by Robert Gaffney, Attorney and County Executive of Suffolk County, LI, NY:
The statutory foundation of United States immigration law has always been the jurisdiction of the federal government, Congress and the federal courts. The preeminent laws concerning the employment of illegal aliens are found in the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. §~ 1101-1503), as amended by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 CIRCA).
The law states it is a crime to assist an illegal alien who lacks employment authorization by referring him to an employer, or by acting as his or her employer, or as an agent for an employer. 8 U.S.C.S. § 1324a(a)(1)(A) (Lexis 1997). Furthermore, it is unlawful to hire an individual for employment without complying with the employment eligibility requirements for every person hired. 8 U.S.C.S. § 1324a(a)(l)(B) (Lexis 1997). Moreover, conduct tending substantially to facilitate illegal aliens remaining in the United States illegally, where there is knowledge or a reckless disregard of an illegal alien s unlawful status, is a crime, with escalating penalties, encompassed within the provisions of 1324. 8 U.S.C.S. § 1324(a)(l)(A)(iii) (Lexis 1997); United States v. Kim. 193 F-3d 567 (2d Cir. 1999), are considered employees for purposes of immigration law.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-14-2007, 08:50 AM
I hear they are having a paint chip plate at the local diner just for you. Enjoy.
LMFAO:D

Moneypitt
07-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens
It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any illegal alien who is in the United States in violation of law. Harboring means any conduct that tends to substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally. The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally but has since lost his legal status.
Interesting, a church here in Simi Valley, (imagine that) has gone public,(newspaper article) with the plans to allow illegals to "hide" in their church. Even illegals that have been ordered deported. Seems there is quite a hoopla about the tax exempt status of the church........It would seem to me they are in danger of loosing the entire property if they choose to violate the above section of Federal law........Any rewards offered? I would drop the first dime in a heart beat.............MP

SmokinLowriderSS
07-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Unless you are a liberal who doesn't believe that English should be the Country's official language, I'm not sure how you answer such a question except by answering "I don't know" or "go ask a liberal". "Why don't you ask them?" seems fairly clear to me.
As strange as this is about to seem, "I don't know." just happens to be a reasonable, fair, honest, direct answer to a question, whereas, in the context of blown's "Why don't you ask them?" was a dodge.
Sheesh..................:idea:
Well Tex, at least in 1 place in this country enforcement of current immigration law is being done, and is having a 99% success rate at stopping illegal entry, in that area.
Del Rio Texas (Man, it's texas again, buckign the giveaway trend).
The federal judge of that area, and her junior magistrates, began a 100% Zero-Tollerance crackdown last October in illegal immigration, with full support from border agents, ICE, and local law enforcement.
EVERYBODY who is found to be in this country illegally, is immediately sentenced to the maximum penalty, 6 months in jail, and immediately deported back to their country of origin. Nationality does not matter, Mexican or "OTM", all get jailed, and deported 6 months later.
A year ago, they had an average of 6,000 people enter the country illegally just in the Del Rio area every month.
Currently, the average is 20.
They are all going arround the Del Rio enforcement area now. I have heard the Yuma area is beginning toi get equally "neanderthal" about it.
Yet more proof that new laws are not needed (and won't be enforced anyhow). Enforce the existing legal codes to the limits and stop the insanity, now!

ULTRA26 # 1
07-14-2007, 12:16 PM
As strange as this is about to seem, "I don't know." just happens to be a reasonable, fair, honest, direct answer to a question, whereas, in the context of blown's "Why don't you ask them?" was a dodge.
Sheesh..................:idea:
FYI
Blown's 1st answer was, Dunno, not a democrate.