PDA

View Full Version : who is open today??

LEADFOOTjosh
07-04-2007, 07:52 AM
any body have a idea where I can get my hands on a throttle cable today.. Mine broke late last night.. I have gone through the phone book and nobody seems to be open..
any idea's.. or am I S.O.L.

hack job
07-04-2007, 07:55 AM
try west marine , boatersworld or boats usa:D

PaPaG
07-04-2007, 12:52 PM
any body have a idea where I can get my hands on a throttle cable today.. Mine broke late last night.. I have gone through the phone book and nobody seems to be open..
any idea's.. or am I S.O.L.
Were you guys going to go out boating today? I think you might be SOL bud....wait til tomorrow everbody will be open :D

LEADFOOTjosh
07-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Were you guys going to go out boating today? I think you might be SOL bud....wait til tomorrow everbody will be open :D
west marine was open.. but it turned into a major project.. the little one went to her dad's and the other little lady is not feelin good.. so since I need a new cable I got me a longer one and gonna pick up a foot pedal from dana tommorrow.. since it was all hand control..

Wet Dream
07-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Its a holiday, national holiday, day off, that kinda thing. Remember?

PaPaG
07-04-2007, 09:55 PM
west marine was open.. but it turned into a major project.. the little one went to her dad's and the other little lady is not feelin good.. so since I need a new cable I got me a longer one and gonna pick up a foot pedal from dana tommorrow.. since it was all hand control..
Tell the little lady we hope she feels better...Hotter than H#$L out here. I think you will be much happier with the foot pedal vs the hand control. I have a foot throttle and cable that I am going to put back into the Hallett. Much easier than trying to deal with the trim and throttle with the same hand...:D
We went down to Javalina Cantina tonight, ate the great fajita's then hung out in the lot behind and watched the fireworks show, honestly I was surprised at how small the crowd was in town and on the river today..I bet it will be a zoo by Friday morning... :eek:

Mr. Crusader 83
07-05-2007, 05:40 AM
Cambell Boats on London Bridge Rd.