PDA

View Full Version : Online traffic school

framer1
02-16-2006, 05:41 AM
Anybody done this? Is there a better one that's maybe more interesting or faster than another or are they all the same? Thanks. No i'm not fighting this ticket even though the road had no posted speed limit :yuk:

NOTALENT
02-16-2006, 06:22 AM
I did it...in less then an hour. You can cheat too... :crossx: There are some that are similar, but they do have there difference's. Some will make you wait a time limit on a page. Other's will let you go to the next after 45sec..

boatsnblondes
02-16-2006, 06:59 AM
hmmmm........

Caribbean Jet
02-16-2006, 07:41 AM
I did in a couple of hours. Way better then going to a school for 8 hours.
And by the way I was pulled over for passing a 2 gravel trucks that were dropping rock all over my truck and boat. I recieved a ticket for doing 65 mph.

a catered life
02-16-2006, 07:52 AM
I did it...in less then an hour. You can cheat too... :crossx: There are some that are similar, but they do have there difference's. Some will make you wait a time limit on a page. Other's will let you go to the next after 45sec..
lmao i agree with NT its pretty fast and fairly easy the one i did was about 45 minutes also

Brewzed
02-16-2006, 08:03 AM
I did it Tuesday morning for my wife before I came into work. :rollside:

boat030
02-16-2006, 08:18 AM
try this one it was pretty easy and fast:
http://www.toolazyfortrafficschool.com/
you should get it done today I think your going too be busy starting tommorow :hammer2:

totenhosen
02-16-2006, 08:23 AM
If you remind me tomorrow or later tonight I'll give you the number for a palce. It is a take-home class, took less than 1 hour. Some of the online classes make sure you spend a certain amount of time online.

framer1
02-16-2006, 08:25 AM
try this one it was pretty easy and fast:
http://www.toolazyfortrafficschool.com/
you should get it done today I think your going too be busy starting tommorow :hammer2:
What do you charge to do the course for me :cool: I'll believe you when I see concrete in the ground :rolleyes:

boat030
02-16-2006, 08:29 AM
What do you charge to do the course for me :cool: I'll believe you when I see concrete in the ground :rolleyes:
do you really want me doing your traffic school with my recent driving record???
good point on the concrete but I'm confident today

mbrown2
02-16-2006, 08:40 AM
About 1 hour to complete, $50 buck including the fees and overnight certificate mailing...trafficschool.com

cxr133
02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
alwaysontrafficschool.com... 17.99
i just took it this saturday... the modules and the exams at the end of each module are pretty easy.
Its the final exam thats tough... but you can print out the final exam go back to the modules find the answers and then take the final exam.
Took about an hour

Brooski
02-16-2006, 08:21 PM
I obviously signed up for the wrong one then. Do not use Internet traffic school. They time you on each page, and if you complete each page too quick, they wont let you move forward. All in all it took about 6 1/2 hours. Then I had to take the final at a UPS store and fax it. Waited 4 weeks for my certificate. Thankfully the court gave me an extension. Very poor company.