PDA

View Full Version : Sold my boat just in time!!!

4DAY4PLAY
07-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Anyone else sell there boat just before last summer like me? I feel if i waited just a few more months it may still be on the market. There seems to be alot of nice boats priced right, just not allot of buyers...

MBlaster
07-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Anyone else sell there boat just before last summer like me? I feel if i waited just a few more months it may still be on the market. There seems to be alot of nice boats priced right, just not allot of buyers...
They are all dumping their ***boats and buying pontoons.

marty722
07-04-2007, 08:17 PM
I've been looking for a boat as I just sold mine and I have not seen anything as far as nice boats being priced right????:eek: Everything I've seem is either junk or priced to high.... yes I've been looking....

andy01
07-05-2007, 07:05 AM
I've been looking for a boat as I just sold mine and I have not seen anything as far as nice boats being priced right????:eek: Everything I've seem is either junk or priced to high.... yes I've been looking....
Let me know what you are looking for.
I think there are plenty of buyers out there. I have been moving pretty easy. A lot of calls on the boats for sale. Some people are a little tighter on money this year but for the most part the boats I know are getting picked up quick.
Andy

dirtracer
07-05-2007, 10:36 AM
i just sold my dcb about a month ago.

Outnumbered
07-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Did you sell it to the same guy who bought your Suburban?
Why come on here and gloat like the dick that you are? I think most people here are sick of your arrogant ass. Now go start a thread about how you predicted the real estate crash and how everybody's shit is overpriced except yours.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Havasu1986
07-05-2007, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=Outnumbered;2657249]Did you sell it to the same guy who bought your Suburban?
Why come on here and gloat like the dick that you are? I think most people here are sick of your arrogant ass. Now go start a thread about how you predicted the real estate crash and how everybody's shit is overpriced except yours.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/QUOte
Same here. ;)

ChumpChange
07-06-2007, 06:08 AM
Good for you Douchebag! Maybe you should get a boat so you have something better to do than be here.

Tequila-John
07-06-2007, 07:02 AM
I think we sold out Cobra just in time. Sold it back in Dec 2006

bigq
07-06-2007, 07:36 AM
I don't know there seems to be a lot of deals going through now. Can't we just go back to bashing people that can't sell there houses:D

4DAY4PLAY
07-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Did you sell it to the same guy who bought your Suburban?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hey asshole keep it up.....just remember who attacked who first this time, i was only stating facts on how the boating market seems slow right now...besides, if you look back at my threads me and many othe rpeople were correct about the housing market bust. Its ok though....I liquidated everything at the right time and now have lots of $$$ to buy a couple of your guys havasu homes when they foreclose.

Outnumbered
07-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Hey asshole keep it up.....just remember who attacked who first this time, i was only stating facts on how the boating market seems slow right now...besides, if you look back at my threads me and many othe rpeople were correct about the housing market bust. Its ok though....I liquidated everything at the right time and now have lots of $$$ to buy a couple of your guys havasu homes when they foreclose.
You are funny.

Havasu1986
07-06-2007, 11:37 AM
I could go on unemployment and still make my Havasu house payment.

cdog
07-06-2007, 11:49 AM
4 day. Ur a clown. Unless you're selling something move this BS to the sandbar.

phebus
07-06-2007, 04:47 PM
4 day, your a fockin jeanyus. Whata you want, a cookie? I hope you don't hurt yourself patting your own back. Move along now, nothing to see here.

beaverretriever
07-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Just sold mine last week and the new one will be here the first week of August.