PDA

View Full Version : Berryessa 4th of July

brad22
07-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Perfect day on the water!! It was probably 105 degrees out, hot as chit. Not as many people on lake as I expected but still obviously a GREAT time. I took pics from my buddies camera but have nothing to post :( Anybody else roll today?
Brad

brad22
07-05-2007, 06:12 PM
From the Camera Phone
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q51/ba22andy/0704071656b.jpg

brad22
07-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Camera Phone Pic #2
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q51/ba22andy/0704071657.jpg
This chick was gettin down!! Little hottie, hope her b/f's not on the boards ;)

707dog
07-06-2007, 10:47 AM
HEY BRAD WE WILL BE UP THERE THIS WEEKEND KEEP A EYE OUT..I WENT UP YESTERDAY TO SET UP CAMP AND GET THE BOAT IN THE WATER IT WAS 102 @6PM:eek: 92@ 9 WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY DOWN THE HILL MY BUDS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND SAID ITS WAS MUCH COOLER TODAY..WE ARE HEADED BACK UP IN A FEW!!(FRIDAY)

acatitude
07-06-2007, 10:53 AM
shit dog you wuss it was 105 at midnight in havi last weekend 90 aint nothin :D

707dog
07-06-2007, 10:58 AM
shit dog you wuss it was 105 at midnight in havi last weekend 90 aint nothin :D
:D I KNOW BUT THATS DRINKING BEERS AND SMILING AND YOUR IN HAVI..IT WAS JUST ME AND MY SON SO I WAS PUTTING UP TENTS AND CHAIRS AND ALL THE OTHER BS IT WAS TO MUCH LIKE WORK:220v: :D

Napanutt
07-06-2007, 05:28 PM
MY BUDS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND SAID ITS WAS MUCH COOLER TODAY..WE ARE HEADED BACK UP IN A FEW!!(FRIDAY)
Yea,way cooler today!
I'm gonna go for the day tomorrow (Sat),gonna launch at Pleasure Cove (think it was s+p that suggested that) and my compadre Serviiiice is camping there for the weekend...gonna meet a freind of mine and who ever else at Berryessa Marina for breakfast at my parents spot on the point at 11:00...if the Chettah's there,so am I...:D :D :D

brad22
07-06-2007, 06:20 PM
HEY BRAD WE WILL BE UP THERE THIS WEEKEND KEEP A EYE OUT..I WENT UP YESTERDAY TO SET UP CAMP AND GET THE BOAT IN THE WATER IT WAS 102 @6PM:eek: 92@ 9 WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY DOWN THE HILL MY BUDS CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND SAID ITS WAS MUCH COOLER TODAY..WE ARE HEADED BACK UP IN A FEW!!(FRIDAY)
What up Ant, we are going to try and make it up hopefully Saturday but right now it looks like Sunday, we were having low oil pressure problems in the boat last Wednesday so we will see what happens. Its not my boat so its not my call but I can fix it :D :D Maybe pull it out tomorrow and go up Sunday??
Hopefully we'll see you all out there this weekend!!
Brad

Napanutt
07-06-2007, 08:23 PM
What up Ant :D :D Maybe pull it out tomorrow and go up Sunday??
hopefully we'll see you all out there this weekend!!
Brad
Bridge...1:00 be there...

brad22
07-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Bridge...1:00 be there...
We were there today were you there??

707dog
07-09-2007, 05:29 AM
Yea,way cooler today!
I'm gonna go for the day tomorrow (Sat),gonna launch at Pleasure Cove (think it was s+p that suggested that) and my compadre Serviiiice is camping there for the weekend...gonna meet a freind of mine and who ever else at Berryessa Marina for breakfast at my parents spot on the point at 11:00...if the Chettah's there,so am I...:D :D :D
hey whats up with serviiice i seen the boat on the trailer all weekend?? cruised by his camp site twice not a soul in sight...i was trying to catch a anchore next to ya but couldnt get that sucker to stick and after i finally did you were headed out!!

Dave C
07-09-2007, 08:00 AM
His boat was having technical difficulties.........so he was on the patio boat sniffing the stripper pole....:D :devil: who know what happened after that... I'm sure he won't tell... ;)
hey whats up with serviiice i seen the boat on the trailer all weekend?? cruised by his camp site twice not a soul in sight...i was trying to catch a anchore next to ya but couldnt get that sucker to stick and after i finally did you were headed out!!

707dog
07-09-2007, 08:43 AM
His boat was having technical difficulties.........so he was on the patio boat sniffing the stripper pole....:D :devil: who know what happened after that... I'm sure he won't tell... ;)
i seen the action on that boat:D the lower deck had all the good stuff few topless wonders roaming around...but the chick falling off the pole was very intertaining:eek: :D

Napanutt
07-09-2007, 01:01 PM
hey whats up with serviiice i seen the boat on the trailer all weekend??
Didn't get a chance to talk much with him,something about "issues" that "should" be easily rectified:confused:
i was trying to catch a anchore next to ya but couldnt get that sucker to stick and after i finally did you were headed out!!
Yea,it took us quite a while to get ours to hold,too! A friend of mine had a friend having a big party/cook-out at Spainish Flat I wanted to catch before I headed home for the weekend! Catch you next time!!!
Was that you up there Saturday? I saw a blue and white Eliminator cruise by us at the bridge around 1:00 or so,never met you before, so I wasn't sure!

Dave C
07-09-2007, 01:36 PM
We did a drive by about that time then parked over by the rock.
We have to meet up sometime, maybe at the next event. We are out there all the time.
Was that you up there Saturday? I saw a blue and white Eliminator cruise by us at the bridge around 1:00 or so,never met you before, so I wasn't sure!

707dog
07-09-2007, 02:45 PM
We did a drive by about that time then parked over by the rock.
We have to meet up sometime, maybe at the next event. We are out there all the time.
dave c do you launch out of steele park alot? i beleive iv seen the boat a few times but wasnt to sure...

brad22
07-09-2007, 03:02 PM
707dog,
Dude, were you out there yesterday?? I was looking for you but all I could go off was your avatar and their were several boats that looked like yours. Next time I go is their anything specific I can look for? Did you see us in the White with Black Flamed MB? We were out by the bridge from 12:30 to freakin 6 or somethin, I don't remember. :D

707dog
07-09-2007, 03:20 PM
707dog,
Dude, were you out there yesterday?? I was looking for you but all I could go off was your avatar and their were several boats that looked like yours. Next time I go is their anything specific I can look for? Did you see us in the White with Black Flamed MB? We were out by the bridge from 12:30 to freakin 6 or somethin, I don't remember. :D
saturday yes but yesterday i only took a lil ride over to the dam and then back on the trailer had to drive out to fremont last night for some BS...as far as the boat my windows are tinted,got the tower with a 4 6x9 box on it,black bimini and custom cf #'s...its a searay!! im sure iv seen that MB sports boat before theres only a hand full out there and i usually see the same ones!!

Dave C
07-09-2007, 03:47 PM
yup all the time.
dave c do you launch out of steele park alot? i beleive iv seen the boat a few times but wasnt to sure...
Damn it.... how come we always miss the good stuff ;) :D
i seen the action on that boat:D the lower deck had all the good stuff few topless wonders roaming around...but the chick falling off the pole was very intertaining:eek: :D

serviiice
07-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey, I went by to see you at campsite 44 but you were out somewhere. I was on one of those Polaris 4x4's. My boat is having a few issues I need to address this week.