PDA

View Full Version : I'm too tired today to clean my boat!

Quest4Fun
07-05-2007, 11:15 AM
After nearly 13 hours on the lake yesterday and getting off the water at Midnight, I'm just too tired to go out there and clean the boat. With kids and adults in and out of the boat all day; food, drinks, beaching it, watching the fireworks...no wonder it is soooo dirty!
It's Noon and already about 110 outside so it ain't lookin' too good.
Anybody want to come over and clean my boat???:D :D

Jerrys59
07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
After nearly 13 hours on the lake yesterday and getting off the water at Midnight, I'm just too tired to go out there and clean the boat. With kids and adults in and out of the boat all day; food, drinks, beaching it, watching the fireworks...no wonder it is soooo dirty!
Ahh come on Dan! get out there and clean it up. I will sit over here drinking a cold one and watch! :D :D

Quest4Fun
07-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Ahh come on Dan! get out there and clean it up. I will sit over here drinking a cold one and watch! :D :D
Gee thanks Jerry...This is Lois though, Dan is too tired to clean the boat too, plus he says he has to work ha-ha. We usually switch off, and it is my turn :( You can still walk over and help out!

AZJD
07-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I'll trade you! It's 112 here...:D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Call BigDoug--Full Throttle I am sure he will come over and detail it for you. :D

mbroome
07-05-2007, 03:43 PM
clean the boat? ROFL, after the fourth it's in the shop becasue of shifting probs :( At this point I WISH i could clean it! Mechanic is gonna think I'm a slob!

Throttle
07-05-2007, 04:29 PM
I will, but its gonna cost you... lots!

Jerrys59
07-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Gee thanks Jerry...This is Lois though, Dan is too tired to clean the boat too, plus he says he has to work ha-ha. We usually switch off, and it is my turn :( You can still walk over and help out!
soon as the temp gets down to about 80 i will be over lmao! :D

Jyruiz
07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I am always to lazy to clean the boat, but I turn AC in the garage on, and that makes it easier.:)

boatnam2
07-05-2007, 06:48 PM
found a guy in parker that will do my 28ft deckboat wash and wax for 70bucks needless to say i can throw my wash stuff away it wont be getting used anymore.