PDA

View Full Version : Delta Beach Trip Saturday July 7th

Dimarco21
07-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Were going to hit the beach this Saturday. Stockton channel marker #21 right across from Lost Isle. If anyone else is going out...stop on by.:D

stoker2001
07-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Might check into getting a hallpass:idea: y:idea: you going to the Oregon race next weekend?We have a big target on are back:eek: :D

PINSTRIPER GIRL
07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Ya Phil, you will have your extra powerful binoculars/camera set up with you to watch all the happenings at Lost Isle, while sitting comfortably with ice chest and no fear of your boat getting dinged from across the way:D . Good idea!

Dimarco21
07-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Might check into getting a hallpass:idea: y:idea: you going to the Oregon race next weekend?We have a big target on are back:eek: :D
You don't need no stinkin' hall pass...just show up:D . Were taking the rest of the year off and hopefully come back next year with a Pro Mod boat:idea: . Good luck in Oregon.
Ya Phil, you will have your extra powerful binoculars/camera set up with you to watch all the happenings at Lost Isle, while sitting comfortably with ice chest and no fear of your boat getting dinged from across the way:D . Good idea!
Soup D-, Were doing a kids/beach day so I won't be lookin' at those tiny string bikini's at Lust Isle......At my age I can't see that good any more:rolleyes: :D .

HIRED GUN
07-05-2007, 07:40 PM
ya just make sure you hold on to the boats when gramps comes by in his 40 foot yacht...:mad:

DCBob
07-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Were going to hit the beach this Saturday. Stockton channel marker #21 right across from Lost Isle. If anyone else is going out...stop on by.:D
Trying to work up the energy :sleeping: A little fried from the 4th yet, but might make a run by in the afternoon ;) :) Have fun!!!

Dimarco21
07-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Trying to work up the energy :sleeping: A little fried from the 4th yet, but might make a run by in the afternoon ;) :) Have fun!!!
Sounds cool wafflenator...we'll have a margarita waitin' for ya if ya show.:D

Aqua Boogie1
07-06-2007, 05:44 PM
We'll have to stop by. My crew will be at ski beach.