PDA

View Full Version : OSS Fast Cats video...

Spotondl
07-05-2007, 05:25 PM
As some may know, I am the exec/technical producer for some of the offshore racing circuit races... I am doing the POPRA race later this month, July 22. As part of that production I have a $500,000 Cineflex camera mounted on an airplane, with pilot and operator available the week prior to the race. If you are manufacturer or a team that would like to have some true HD footage for commercials, print ads, promotions, etc. or just someone that would love to see their boat on plane in the big blue in HD PM me and I can get you a screaming deal on a private session on the ocean in Long Beach, basically prop time & operator time... Thought I would throw that out here since it is available...
Example video... same airplane, same operator & pilot that will be flying in a couple of weeks. Internet compression sucks but you can get the idea...
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12336925

Charley
07-05-2007, 09:37 PM
As some may know, I am the exec/technical producer for some of the offshore racing circuit races... I am doing the Catalina Ski Race and the POPRA race later this month, July 21 & 22. As part of that production I have a $500,000 Cineflex camera mounted on an airplane, with pilot and operator available the week prior to the race. If you are manufacturer or a team that would like to have some true HD footage for commercials, print ads, promotions, etc. or just someone that would love to see their boat on plane in the big blue in HD PM me and I can get you a screaming deal on a private session on the ocean in Long Beach, basically prop time & operator time... Thought I would throw that out here since it is available...
Example video... same airplane, same operator & pilot that will be flying in a couple of weeks. Internet compression sucks but you can get the idea...
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12336925

Badburn
07-11-2007, 11:50 AM
sweet:)

Reaper1
07-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Nice!

MOBrien
07-11-2007, 07:30 PM
ummmm. yep. fuggin badass. the head-on shots are bitchin and pretty much seal the deal...tunnels are the shit.

Mrs.Racer277
07-15-2007, 09:09 PM
WOW! That is awesome. I want that job. :D

Zimm944
07-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks for sharing that.

eliminator1974
07-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks for showing us that video, that was awesome. That made my day.