PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Health Benefits options..

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
02-16-2006, 08:48 AM
i offer the standard Blue Cross package to my employees. The costs go up at least once a year and will be going up in May. I would like to know what alternatives there are to corporate offered benefits.
Has anyone here cancelled their benefits package for their employee and if so what was the consequence?
Does anyone have a low cost solution that is an alternative from the usual and customary benefits packages.....

Cole1313
02-16-2006, 09:54 AM
i offer the standard Blue Cross package to my employees. The costs go up at least once a year and will be going up in May. I would like to know what alternatives there are to corporate offered benefits.
Has anyone here cancelled their benefits package for their employee and if so what was the consequence?
Does anyone have a low cost solution that is an alternative from the usual and customary benefits packages.....
Cancel the plan and give them a pay raise and tell them to get thier own insurance. This really is not my space, but I can get you in contact with those that do.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Cancelling the plan will assuredly have a negative impact on your employees. Especially if you cancel and don't give them a raise to cover the expense of fiding it on their own. I think there are ways to group your company with other companies for similar types of plans so as to give you all more buying power.