PDA

View Full Version : Good laugh about Boatfloating???

Bling Bling
07-05-2007, 06:25 PM
If ya got his cell phone # call it. Seems dumbass put a message up for his clients and he may have had a bit to much to drink before he did it. Nothing worse then a Retarded Drunk.:D

Charley
07-05-2007, 08:56 PM
If ya got his cell phone # call it. Seems dumbass put a message up for his clients and he may have had a bit to much to drink before he did it. Nothing worse then a Retarded Drunk.:D
Does this message start out "Thanks for calling Perfect pools"?:eek:

BoatFloating
07-09-2007, 07:26 AM
Does this message start out "Thanks for calling Perfect pools"?:eek:
Now that's funny....
Funny thing I put that message up Thursday morning after the late night Rhino Run..... Then we went to parker and did it all over again. Thanks for giving me the heads up puss boy..... And I can see you know how to return text messages.....

mbrown2
07-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Now that's funny....
Funny thing I put that message up Thursday morning after the late night Rhino Run..... Then we went to parker and didn't all over again. Thanks for giving me the heads up puss boy..... And I can see you know how to return text messages.....
It was perfectly fine before you got to Parker....:)

Whipped Caliber
07-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Hey Rocky how the boat? Funny they let you in the islander to pull your boat out of the water!! I was just thinking the Islander was going down seeing you on the ramp!
LOL:D

BoatFloating
07-09-2007, 10:14 AM
It was perfectly fine before you got to Parker....:)
I just confirmed that Mbrown is Satin and Parker is trouble.....:D
Hey Rocky how the boat? Funny they let you in the islander to pull your boat out of the water!! I was just thinking the Islander was going down seeing you on the ramp!
LOL:D
The stb lower is gone I think I'll know more tomorrow.....Sorry I couldn't talk more with you but I was afraid the Islander Rollin 65's were going to kill me for not having a pass. Luckly a buddy snuck me in the storage side gate..... How ya been though???

nobling
07-09-2007, 02:24 PM
There goes the neighbor hood!!! I swear that place was boarder proof.

79 HUSTLER
07-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I've never seen anyone take soooo long to get in their rhino. I think it took you almost 30 mins to get out of the water and in your rhino wednesday night. I think you are about to be added to the short list of people ever kicked out of crazyhorse. :eek: :D :D

BoatFloating
07-09-2007, 03:58 PM
I've never seen anyone take soooo long to get in their rhino. I think it took you almost 30 mins to get out of the water and in your rhino wednesday night. I think you are about to be added to the short list of people ever kicked out of crazyhorse. :eek: :D :D
Dude they love me there.......:D But who was up bright and early Thursday at your site and you were still nighty night......
I think to remember a story of you getting thrown out of there tough guy....;)

79 HUSTLER
07-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Dude they love me there.......:D But who was up bright and early Thursday at your site and you were still nighty night......
I think to remember a story of you getting thrown out of there tough guy....;)
They must have just valet the rhino and forgot :rolleyes: to give you back your keys?? :D :D Rolled by your site around 11am or so on thursday and said to John, he must still be passed out. Then he said you were already in parker, nice.. Good think they must have forgot about giving the boot after a year off and putting the site in the wifes name...

CornWater
07-09-2007, 07:21 PM
I was gonna' call it, but I was afraid he'd answer....
:eek:

BoatFloating
07-10-2007, 09:52 AM
I was gonna' call it, but I was afraid he'd answer....
:eek:
I think you lost my number....:D

Jordy
07-10-2007, 10:00 AM
The stb lower is gone I think I'll know more tomorrow.....
You having the guys at Lakeland check it out for ya??? :D :D :D

BoatFloating
07-10-2007, 10:16 AM
HELL NO!!!!!!!

CornWater
07-10-2007, 11:17 AM
I think you lost my number....:D
Hello Pot??????????
Now that is some funny chit...
:D :D