cdog
07-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Excellent shape. Comes with box. $350 Located in Anaheim Hills Sold to Franky

cdog
07-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Bump!

Jyruiz
07-09-2007, 09:12 AM
I am looking for a 24P prop, would I need anything else to install it on my Bravo 1?

cdog
07-09-2007, 09:47 AM
I am looking for a 24P prop, would I need anything else to install it on my Bravo 1?
I take it you already have a bravo prop of a diff. pitch. You'd be ready to go . Just install the hub that's in your other prop and slide the assembly on the output shaft, tq. the nut and your ready to go.

2forcefull
07-09-2007, 10:26 AM
i'll give 300 shiped to vegas

Jyruiz
07-09-2007, 10:33 AM
I take it you already have a bravo prop of a diff. pitch. You'd be ready to go . Just install the hub that's in your other prop and slide the assembly on the output shaft, tq. the nut and your ready to go.
Sorry to ask, but I don't know much about props. I currently have a 22p 4 blade and it is to small, is there a difference in 24p 4 blade props, or are they all pretty much the same?

Jyruiz
07-09-2007, 10:39 AM
i'll give 300 shiped to vegas
Why should he go through the hassle of shipping it and loosing more money when I can pick it up from him for $300.00.:D

cdog
07-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Sorry to ask, but I don't know much about props. I currently have a 22p 4 blade and it is to small, is there a difference in 24p 4 blade props, or are they all pretty much the same?
Yes they are the same design, just diff. pitch. The 24 will lower your rpm by 1-200 rpm and should give you faster cruising speed and top mph.
The price is $350 and I will only ship if you send me a prepaid UPS or fed ex packing slip. I'm tired of getting ripped off by habdoul over at the ups store.
This prop has never been dinged or repaired. It's in new condition.

Jyruiz
07-09-2007, 11:37 AM
Yes they are the same design, just diff. pitch. The 24 will lower your rpm by 1-200 rpm and should give you faster cruising speed and top mph.
The price is $350 and I will only ship if you send me a prepaid UPS or fed ex packing slip. I'm tired of getting ripped off by habdoul over at the ups store.
Ok, thanks for the info and let me think about it.

2forcefull
07-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Ok, thanks for the info and let me think about it.
thats why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdog
07-10-2007, 10:42 AM
ttt:)

Second "PLACE"
07-10-2007, 10:59 AM
This is a fair price....
I recently swapped my 24p for a 26 and saw a significant change in RPM at higher speeds. When cruising @3500RPM speeds were about 48-50 MPH with the 26, and I noticed little or no change out of the hole.

HitIt
07-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Thought the rule of thumb was around 200 or so RPM per inch of pitch (at least thats what the guys over at OSO say). Should lower ya around 400 I think.
BTW: All Bravo 1 props are the same diameter. 15 1/4" I think. All the new ones use the Flo Forque II hub. If you have a Flo Torque II prop right now, you should be all set with hubs. If not, they are chaep. Make sure you get a kit for the Bravo I prop. The Mirage's are different length.

Jyruiz
07-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Thought the rule of thumb was around 200 or so RPM per inch of pitch (at least thats what the guys over at OSO say). Should lower ya around 400 I think.
BTW: All Bravo 1 props are the same diameter. 15 1/4" I think. All the new ones use the Flo Forque II hub. If you have a Flo Torque II prop right now, you should be all set with hubs. If not, they are chaep. Make sure you get a kit for the Bravo I prop. The Mirage's are different length.
My boat is from 05 so I don't know if I have (probably not) the Flo Torque II. Since the Mirage's are different lenghts, what are their benefits?
Cdog,
do you know if the prop you are selling is the Torque II?

cdog
07-10-2007, 02:22 PM
My boat is from 05 so I don't know if I have (probably not) the Flo Torque II. Since the Mirage's are different lenghts, what are their benefits?
Cdog,
do you know if the prop you are selling is the Torque II?
As long as you have a bravo 1 drive. Your good to go. You remove your prop. Remove the hub from inside it and slide it into the 24 pitch and re install.
There are 2 hubs to my knowledge. The Larger version for Imco drives ( like I have) and for the XR's then the smaller for the std merc drives. The hubs are like an adapter if you will, so the same 24 will work on std. and large drive output shafts.
Just buy my boat and I'll throw it in for free!!!!
Just buy my boat and I'll throw it in for free!!

HitIt
07-11-2007, 05:51 AM
Since the Mirage's are different lenghts, what are their benefits?
Actually, the hub of the prop is just a bit longer in the Mirages. The mirages are also 3 blades.
Since cdog is talking about different hubs, it is the Flo-Torque II hub. If your 22p is too small (assuming you are hitting the rev limiter), this should be the perfect prop for ya. If you have the hub, great. If not they are cheap. Buy it :)
If your boat is an 05 and it is using a Merc 4 blade, you do have the Flo-Torque. Do you know what kind of prop is on it right now?
BTW: There are actually 3 different adapters.
2 types for the standard Bravo 1 1" shaft. One is a plastic (Delrin I think) One for motors < 400 HP. The other is metal for >400HP
The last type is for the larger IMCO and XR shafts (1 1/4" shaft)