PDA

View Full Version : Say Yes To Dr No

TRIMMIN
07-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Do any of you Hot Boaters know who Dr Ron Paul is? You may not know he is a 10 term Congressman from Texas who is running for President. He votes no on most of the BS that Washington shoves up our a$$e$. Oh and he has also delivered more than 4000 babies so he knows a little about life also. Please check him out for yourselves and vote your heart, not some color. We are in a real mess right now. Help

Old Texan
07-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Do any of you Hot Boaters know who Dr Ron Paul is? You may not know he is a 10 term Congressman from Texas who is running for President. He votes no on most of the BS that Washington shoves up our a$$e$. Oh and he has also delivered more than 4000 babies so he knows a little about life also. Please check him out for yourselves and vote your heart, not some color. We are in a real mess right now. Help
He delivered my 2nd daughter. His brother has been my accountant for 30 years. He is actually a Libertarian at heart and a Republican in order to get elected. He has run for President on the Libertarian ticket. Paul believes in tax reform and the strengths of the Libertarian party.
He's been trying for a long time and I'm afraid the "cronyism" involved in DC politics will keep him from ever getting nominated. If enough people would get sick and tired to seriously go for the viable 3rd party, the Libertarians, he would have a chance.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Unfortunately, Ron Paul is one more of the good, common sense guys, who would be a good president I think, but not nearly enough people are pissed at how the govt. is being run still to give him anything more than token support. :(

Blown 472
07-08-2007, 06:59 AM
Unfortunately, Ron Paul is one more of the good, common sense guys, who would be a good president I think, but not nearly enough people are pissed at how the govt. is being run still to give him anything more than token support. :(
Due to them being sheepeople like yourself and believing everything that comes out of washington, aint being stupid grand?

eliminatedsprinter
07-08-2007, 11:03 AM
I love his views on domestic policy. But I'm not much of a fan on his ideas on foreign policy. They are heavy on idealism and light in realism. I would love to have a bunch of folks like him in our state government and I am glad he is in congress (I wish he was a senator), but I would not want to see him directing our foreign policy, so President is one position I would not vote for him to be.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Due to them being sheepeople like yourself and believing everything that comes out of washington, aint being stupid grand?
Dunno blown. You are such an expert on stupid, why don't you 'splain it to us "lesser folk".

Blown 472
07-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Dunno blown. You are such an expert on stupid, why don't you 'splain it to us "lesser folk".
I would try to but since your momma anit around to splain it to you I wont bother, you are pretty lame talking shit in other forums. I will just have to watch you in the gear heads and other tech forums for your stupid open ended answers you are truly lame, perhaps you should try nailing your wife instead of living on here loser.

Old Texan
07-10-2007, 04:34 AM
I would try to but since your momma anit around to splain it to you I wont bother, you are pretty lame talking shit in other forums. I will just have to watch you in the gear heads and other tech forums for your stupid open ended answers you are truly lame, perhaps you should try nailing your wife instead of living on here loser.
Wonderful content Blown. You bring so much to the party..........:rolleyes:

never_fast_enuf
07-10-2007, 10:46 AM
From what I read, you would be more qualified than most to make that statement.
http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/kutcherside.jpg

never_fast_enuf
07-10-2007, 10:49 AM
He delivered my 2nd daughter. His brother has been my accountant for 30 years. He is actually a Libertarian at heart and a Republican in order to get elected. He has run for President on the Libertarian ticket. Paul believes in tax reform and the strengths of the Libertarian party.
He's been trying for a long time and I'm afraid the "cronyism" involved in DC politics will keep him from ever getting nominated. If enough people would get sick and tired to seriously go for the viable 3rd party, the Libertarians, he would have a chance.
I would move from republican to a third party that actually supports my beliefs. Sounds like one of the good guys. Tax reform and the security of the country are my top two issues.

Blown 472
07-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Wonderful content Blown. You bring so much to the party..........:rolleyes:
Well, he wants to play lil bitch, then he gets treated like lil bitch. I dont bag on him in other forums but I am going to start. ****er.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Well, he wants to play lil bitch, then he gets treated like lil bitch. I dont bag on him in other forums but I am going to start. ****er.
Your dumbazz has already TRIED, and got nailed to the cross for it too.
Go ahead and try again, you LOVE beating your head on a wall.

Blown 472
07-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Your dumbazz has already TRIED, and got nailed to the cross for it too.
Go ahead and try again, you LOVE beating your head on a wall.
I got nailed to the wall? by you?? har har har.
My favorite line of yours when someone is asking a tech question is "With the correct section of parts you can......" you are so ****ing lame go back to your desk top dyno, or perhaps spend some time in the garage and figure out how a wrench really works.

eliminatedsprinter
07-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Well, this thred has gone to shi#....:(

Old Texan
07-12-2007, 05:02 AM
Well, this thred has gone to shi#....:(
Kinda like where Ron Paul's Pres. bid goes each election............:confused:

eliminatedsprinter
07-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Kinda like where Ron Paul's Pres. bid goes each election............:confused:
It will continue to happen if he keeps opening his mouth with his 1920s and early 1930s Neville Chamberlain-esque foreign policy ideas....

Blown 472
07-12-2007, 07:00 PM
It will continue to happen if he keeps opening his mouth with his 1920s and early 1930s Neville Chamberlain-esque foreign policy ideas....
Cuz the ones we have now are working so well?