View Full Version : WANTED:

ssmike
06-10-2003, 09:57 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/41IMG_1587-med.JPG
(to show up at CFW this weekend)
[ June 10, 2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: ssmike ]

Eric455
06-10-2003, 10:20 AM
HEY THATS GREEN TRUCK LOOK FAMILIAR TO ME. IS THAT IANS FORD?
ERIC

ACCEPTENCE
06-10-2003, 10:55 AM
HEY IAN & TOM,YOU'VE BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would be great if you guys could make the trip!!!!
Come on now guys, I'll buy the gas and fill your tank for the ride up. :)
Now you have to at least consider it :D :D :D

Ian
06-10-2003, 01:40 PM
yes Eric that is my green truck and my dad and I's flatty. Acceptence you are too nice! Trust me we would love to go but my dad and mom are on vacation right now and my dad thinks it will be too much to go all the way up to CFW after a week long vacation just for saturday. We have already made plans to rearrange our vacation time so that we can go up next year and not have to come early Sunday so we can make it to work on Monday. Make sure you SoCal guys do us proad, and make sure everyone keeps the wet side down.

Ratacole
06-10-2003, 01:50 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Now you have to at least consider it :D :D :D OK, I see..... When I tell you I can't do the trip because of fuel costs, you say "that sucks". When you want Ian & Tom to make the trip you say "Come on now guys, I'll buy the gas and fill your tank for the ride up :) ". Whats up with that? Is it that you don't like yellow or is it because I can't put tennis balls in my pipes :confused:

ACCEPTENCE
06-10-2003, 01:57 PM
Ratacole:
ACCEPTENCE:
Come on now guys, I'll buy the gas and fill your tank for the ride up.
Now you have to at least consider it OK, I see..... When I tell you I can't do the trip because of fuel costs, you say "that sucks". When you want Ian & Tom to make the trip you say "Come on now guys, I'll buy the gas and fill your tank for the ride up ". Whats up with that? Is it that you don't like yellow or is it because I can't put tennis balls in my pipes Dang Mike, I mean "Big Mac" that was last week and I haven't even thought about that conversation. :rolleyes: But your right just the same... :p
You show at Camp Far West and I will buy your gas from Vegas to CFW. :D You gotta pump it yourself. :(
Ut-oh...now you've been called out, whata ya gonna do now eek!
Gimmi a call if it's a possibility for you makin it. Gimmi a call anyhow, I just sittin here.
We're leavin thursday morning!!!!!
[ June 10, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

Sangerboy
06-10-2003, 06:06 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Now you have to at least consider it :D :D :D Yeah Greg I've been leaning on Tom and Ian for about 5 or 6 weeks to come on up, but like Ian said Tom thought it would be just a bit too much :(
Oh well there's always next year :D I'm already Xing out my schedule to be up there midweek next year. :cool: