PDA

View Full Version : biesmeyer

707-CREW
07-07-2007, 09:23 PM
I know this is a v-drive board.....but work with me here...A guy I know has a biesmeyer that he blew the engine up last year in. Paint is a bit faded but it is a solid hull and sits on a decent 2 axle competitive trailer....Heres the bad part...it has a berkeley pump:( ...I am suppose to pick it up in the morning for 500.00...pretty cheap....any advise????

pw_Tony
07-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I know this is a v-drive board.....but work with me here...A guy I know has a biesmeyer that he blew the engine up last year in. Paint is a bit faded but it is a solid hull and sits on a decent 2 axle competitive trailer....Heres the bad part...it has a berkeley pump:( ...I am suppose to pick it up in the morning for 500.00...pretty cheap....any advise????
What kind of advice are you looking for? Whether it's a good deal? No way to tell without pics.
And if it has a Jet Pump on it why don't you just post it in Just Jets?:D

Running_on_Empty
07-07-2007, 09:41 PM
sounds like a good deal really.....does it just need a motor? One guy on here worked some majic with fading paint with a little sand paper....

Moneypitt
07-08-2007, 06:02 AM
Unless it is rusted out, the trailer is worth the price, the very rare B boat jet is just icing on the cake. Remember, circle boats with jets were quite common years ago. Even a jet running K class won a few races..........MP

GofastRacer
07-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Heck I'll buy it you don't want it!..