PDA

View Full Version : Catalina Ski Race

Firecracker
07-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Alright guys and gals... The time has come again!
The 59th Annual Catalina Waterski Race is here! July 21, 2007, Long Beach California. Best place to watch? From a boat! But if you don't have access to a boat, then the Coast Hotel in Long Beach will treat you just fine!
Hope to see you all there! For more information, please visit: http://www.catalinaskirace.net

LuckyStrike
07-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Can you help with dockage 36'...????

TAF
07-09-2007, 03:09 PM
:D :rolleyes: :sqeyes: :D Need a deck hand w/ CDL license that can back anything up? Who's all going?
Baldy Rob

LuckyStrike
07-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey Rob So far Brian and Erin I think AZJD and Trish...??? Who else ...????:D

whiteworks
07-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Try calling marina sailing in long beach "shorline village" they charter out boats and have a bunch docked right across from the queen mary. chances are fair that some boats will be checked out. Im not sure if they would rent you a slip but it might be worth a try. :) you got room for me and the wife? on Sat.

LuckyStrike
07-10-2007, 05:14 AM
Try calling marina sailing in long beach "shorline village" they charter out boats and have a bunch docked right across from the queen mary. chances are fair that some boats will be checked out. Im not sure if they would rent you a slip but it might be worth a try. :) you got room for me and the wife? on Sat.
I know you just want to Sea Trial My Boat:D :D
Maybe Not sure Who is going from PHX...
Give me a call next week we are leaving Fri Morning to drive over
623-764-1864:D :D

TAF
07-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Hey Rob So far Brian and Erin I think AZJD and Trish...??? Who else ...????:D
Are ya all going in your boat or is Justin taking his too?:idea:

LuckyStrike
07-11-2007, 05:39 AM
Are ya all going in your boat or is Justin taking his too?:idea:
Im taking Mine. Rob and Jordy are meeting us. Mr&Mrs MIAD Might haul his 34 over I think their Up in the Air about going.:idea:

whiteworks
07-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I know you just want to Sea Trial My Boat:D :D
Maybe Not sure Who is going from PHX...
Give me a call next week we are leaving Fri Morning to drive over
623-764-1864:D :D
You bet your ass I wanna sea trial that bad boy, gotta get momma excited about the project aswell:D I'll give you a call on friday and see whats happening.

squirt'nmyload
07-11-2007, 05:17 PM
You bet your ass I wanna sea trial that bad boy, gotta get momma excited about the project aswell:D I'll give you a call on friday and see whats happening.
you will want this boat. see you there :)