PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boaters Rod Run & Picture Party at Crush 29 Thursday July 12

Poker Runs West
07-08-2007, 04:31 PM
All Sac area Hot Boat guys and gals. Get out of your boat and fire up your hot rod or cool car and meet us at CRUSH 29 aka CLEAVAGE 69 in Roseville Thursday July 12 at 7pm. We will be looking through some of the cool pictures from Tahoe and Shasta.
Use valet parking to get your ride parked up front, until they fill up.
Chris:) :) :)

John.
07-08-2007, 04:36 PM
alright, Ericka and I missed going to Tahoe, but will be there to see the pics on Thursday.

Badburn
07-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Where is this place? What kind of cars? Are all the old farts gonna be plugging their ears and scowling at me if I bring the blown alky family car?:D

John.
07-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Where is this place? What kind of cars? Are all the old farts gonna be plugging their ears and scowling at me if I bring the blown alky family car?:D
is that the Camaro that I've seen video's of? if so, is that car street legal? I'd love to see it!
Wife says Crush 29 is next to Carmax on Eureka. I've never been there.

grads2112
07-08-2007, 08:40 PM
We'll be there with the Eliminator entourage:D
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7481/84669362wi0jv7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot with Canon PowerShot SD500 (http://profile.imageshack.us/camerabuy.php?model=Canon+PowerShot+SD500&make=Canon) at 2007-07-08
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2730/75018752op6cc3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot with Canon PowerShot SD500 (http://profile.imageshack.us/camerabuy.php?model=Canon+PowerShot+SD500&make=Canon) at 2007-07-08

acatitude
07-08-2007, 09:11 PM
yea I think you should take the mufflers off your boat and put on your car so you dont hurt all us old farts ears........... homo:D
can I pop wheelies with it in the parking lot??:rolleyes:

Poker Runs West
07-09-2007, 07:23 AM
Lots of alky poured at Crush so I don't think your blown alky family car would be out of place as long as it is street legal.
Crush is in the NW corner of the center on Eureka and Rocky Ridge.
Chris

Badburn
07-09-2007, 08:14 AM
is that the Camaro that I've seen video's of? if so, is that car street legal? I'd love to see it!
Wife says Crush 29 is next to Carmax on Eureka. I've never been there.
Thats the one, street legal............well that depends who pulls me over. Its registered and insured, there is the issue with noise, and a slight vision obstruction:D

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
07-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Todd if you are scuurred to run that thing on road, I will drive for you. I have not had a exibition of speed ticket in about 6 months:D \
BIG JOE SSMF

Poker Runs West
07-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Stopped at Crush 29 today and they will work with us on setting up a section of the patio to use. They did ask that the nitro cars stay home as the fumes are a bit hard on the eyes.
Off to SoCal to check on the new boat tomorrow early morning.
See everyone Thursday night.

acatitude
07-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Stopped at Crush 29 today and they will work with us on setting up a section of the patio to use. They did ask that the nitro cars stay home as the fumes are a bit hard on the eyes.
Off to SoCal to check on the new boat tomorrow early morning.
See everyone Thursday night.
the fumes are hard on the eyes????? were they thinking there customers were gonna park inside the restaurant???? we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who drives a nitro car, ford, or honda........ too funny, lol

blown65
07-10-2007, 07:25 PM
We'll be there with the Eliminator entourage:D
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7481/84669362wi0jv7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2730/75018752op6cc3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
lol, what yr is your Linc? I have one I'm working on right now thats stuck at paint :mad:
Looks good. If this would of been Aug sometime I'd wheel the stang down. :P

justfloatn
07-11-2007, 06:02 AM
Todd if you are scuurred to run that thing on road, I will drive for you. I have not had a exibition of speed ticket in about 6 months:D \
BIG JOE SSMF
Driving 65 in a 25 in the Suzuki Samurai doesn't count Joe:jawdrop: :D

grads2112
07-11-2007, 09:06 AM
lol, what yr is your Linc? I have one I'm working on right now thats stuck at paint :mad:
Looks good. If this would of been Aug sometime I'd wheel the stang down. :P
It's a '64.

highvoltagehands
07-11-2007, 11:47 AM
the fumes are hard on the eyes????? were they thinking there customers were gonna park inside the restaurant???? we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who drives a nitro car, ford, or honda........ too funny, lol
Damn! "I just took the restrictor plate off the Red Dragon to give er more juice, but let's keep that on the down low":devil:
Frank the Tank Hud

Badburn
07-11-2007, 12:04 PM
LOL, Ken, not sure if this was directed towards me or not. I'm not running nitro, but the alky is almost as hard on the eyes. Probably better leave it at home........Remember when a bad ass hot rod made people smile, what has this world come to. :confused:
http://www.westcoastoutlaws.com/badapril22.wmv

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
07-11-2007, 12:36 PM
JUSTFLOATN you mean 400ft of rubber w/hp sitting @light in 62 nova with blown 400 sbc,mini tubbed, caged
BIG JOE SSMF

acatitude
07-11-2007, 01:08 PM
LOL, Ken, not sure if this was directed towards me or not. I'm not running nitro, but the alky is almost as hard on the eyes. Probably better leave it at home........Remember when a bad ass hot rod made people smile, what has this world come to. :confused:
now if it was me, mind you If, I would drive that bad ass camaro to crush 69 or whatever that homo place is and I bet everyone ooos and awws over your ride. WHo is anyone to tell you what you can drive to a public restaurant?? I think some people are getting some pretty self acclaimed power trips going.... but then thats just me:lightsabe .
I just think they don't want you to outshine whatever gay rides they are bringing, like grads pimp wagon, lol :D :D
you and joe should drive your rides
Kool vid, I kinda like the one poppin wheelies in 2nd gear:D

Badburn
07-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks, actually that entire video was shot in high gear;)

Badburn
07-11-2007, 02:12 PM
JUSTFLOATN you mean 400ft of rubber w/hp sitting @light in 62 nova with blown 400 sbc,mini tubbed, caged
BIG JOE SSMF
I gotta hand it to bigjoe for the best burnout in front of a highway patrol:D

Poker Runs West
07-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Relax............. Of course it wasn't directed at you. It was a joke....
I know your car burns alcohol because you said it did. Too bad some other people on here are not smart enough to get that. I still think you should bring your car.

Poker Runs West
07-11-2007, 07:22 PM
now if it was me, mind you If, I would drive that bad ass camaro to crush 69 or whatever that homo place is and I bet everyone ooos and awws over your ride. WHo is anyone to tell you what you can drive to a public restaurant?? I think some people are getting some pretty self acclaimed power trips going.... but then thats just me:lightsabe .
I just think they don't want you to outshine whatever gay rides they are bringing, like grads pimp wagon, lol :D :D
you and joe should drive your rides
Kool vid, I kinda like the one poppin wheelies in 2nd gear:D
Ken, Like I said before, if you don't have anything positive or at least remotely constructive to say keep your ill-conceived, un-informed opinions to yourself. Please start your own thread and keep your negative unproductive comments off of this one or others I start and I will stay off of yours.
Chris

Badburn
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Relax............. Of course it wasn't directed at you. It was a joke....
I know your car burns alcohol because you said it did. Too bad some other people on here are not smart enough to get that. I still think you should bring your car.
OK, game on! It's really not that bad....its got 4 mufflers. If I ever opened it up it would probably blow the mufflers into the next county:D Anyway, now all i need is a babysitter and a driver to get me home from the bar:D
Hey big joe..........you said you'd drive..........

grads2112
07-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Ken, Like I said before, if you don't have anything positive or at least remotely constructive to say keep your ill-conceived, un-informed opinions to yourself. Please start your own thread and keep your negative unproductive comments off of this one or others I start and I will stay off of yours.
Chris
Someone just got bitch slapped!

acatitude
07-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Chris
sorry pal this is a public forum and you cant control it like you do your cheeseballs ... and further more I wasnt the only one that took your play on words to be a little snooty... if you cant stand by your words then go home. you make little side ways comments then try and make everyone else the bad guy and say oh it was just a joke, lol, when someone calls you on it....... are you really that uptight??? take a chill pill buddy.. this place is all in fun.. maybe you need some anger management classes..... Ill drive you there anytime Todd. its still a public restaurant although some seem to think they own and control everything and place they go... you should keep your negative comments to yourself, then you won't get anyone questioning your meanings... then you use the "ill advised" we are dumb card and you dont want to respond yada yada.... you obviously have nothing more then that to respond with when you are wrong.. man up
peace and love to all ;)

acatitude
07-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Someone just got bitch slapped!
if anyone was to get bitch slapped and know what it feels like I guess you would be it huh grads???? what a nut swinger

grads2112
07-11-2007, 09:58 PM
if anyone was to get bitch slapped and know what it feels like I guess you would be it huh grads???? what a nut swinger
Easy now "big water".

acatitude
07-11-2007, 10:07 PM
check out the cat attack thread for the definition of "bitch slap" lol;)

Poker Runs West
07-12-2007, 07:09 AM
sorry pal this is a public forum and you cant control it like you do your cheeseballs ... and further more I wasnt the only one that took your play on words to be a little snooty... if you cant stand by your words then go home. you make little side ways comments then try and make everyone else the bad guy and say oh it was just a joke, lol, when someone calls you on it....... are you really that uptight??? take a chill pill buddy.. this place is all in fun.. maybe you need some anger management classes..... Ill drive you there anytime Todd. its still a public restaurant although some seem to think they own and control everything and place they go... you should keep your negative comments to yourself, then you won't get anyone questioning your meanings... then you use the "ill advised" we are dumb card and you dont want to respond yada yada.... you obviously have nothing more then that to respond with when you are wrong.. man up
peace and love to all ;)
Anger simply not a problem with me. If it was I would have unloaded in public on someone talking down on what I do and then blatently making themselves at home at functions they were not invited to or registered for. Sound familiar? Like I said, if you don't have something constructive or positive to say keep it to yourself the world will be a better place for all.
BIGGER AND BETTER PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL.
LOL, TOO FUNNY, MORE LOL, MORE TOO FUNNY, OH MY THIS IS TOO GOOD
REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN, OH GOD THIS IS KILLER, LOL, AH THE GUYS WILL GET OFF ON THIS ONE, LOL, I CRACK MYSELF UP, LOL
See ya on the water big tuna..............LOL
Chris :idea: :) :confused: :D :) :rolleyes: ;) :jawdrop: :)

Poker Runs West
07-12-2007, 07:33 AM
OK, game on! It's really not that bad....its got 4 mufflers. If I ever opened it up it would probably blow the mufflers into the next county:D Anyway, now all i need is a babysitter and a driver to get me home from the bar:D
Hey big joe..........you said you'd drive..........
Mopar Performance Products is providing a shuttle service for those needing a ride home. The shuttle is 45 years old but it will definately get you there.

acatitude
07-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Anger simply not a problem with me. If it was I would have unloaded in public on someone talking down on what I do and then blatently making themselves at home at functions they were not invited to or registered for. Sound familiar? Like I said, if you don't have something constructive or positive to say keep it to yourself the world will be a better place for all.
LOL, TOO FUNNY, MORE LOL, MORE TOO FUNNY, OH MY THIS IS TOO GOOD
REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN, OH GOD THIS IS KILLER, LOL, AH THE GUYS WILL GET OFF ON THIS ONE, LOL, I CRACK MYSELF UP, LOL
Chris :
Not to sure where you are going with the making themselves at home statement. Just solidifies what I said. when you have a function you think you own the whole restaurant and bar Chris. I never ate or drank your food, lol, but I do have friends that i can associate with in bars and restaurants, deal with it .
Ihave only responded to your statements of trying to control....
I remember your statement directed to someone stating if your going to have a few beers stay away from my function... Seemed to be quiet a few alcholic bevs being tossed around on the houseboat at shasta. then you recanted and offered to buy them a beer.
dont bring a nitro car to my event at a public restaurant... yea right. very pointed then you say you were just joking...
You made comments about cat attack people posting pics of your poker run in there section... making it sound like someone was trying to steal your thunder.... check the cat attack thread starting with post #290 where you advertised your event in that thread and count the other 7 posts you put in there.. and you have the nerve to scream at people about posts they put in YOUR thread... get real Chris... you stepped on your dick on that one pal.
I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads, lol.... we take it all in fun but you seem to have gotten a little fired up over it..theres a few other instinses I can sight but I think you get the picture of where im coming from.... especially the cat attack deal....I think its all good both events are together, but when you start ragging on people about whats in YOUR thread, then I see all your advertising of your event in someone elses, I have to wonder....If I am wrong and its not really there then you have my humble apoligies.. It is what it is Chris, thats all im saying.... settle down have fun and don't get so fired up, when you are contradicting yourself most of the time..
see ya on the water bigger tuna:D :D :D
Im done ive made my point so you can have the last word big guy

grads2112
07-12-2007, 07:59 AM
I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads, lol....
Thanks!....I think:)

Dave C
07-12-2007, 08:17 AM
thanks... I needed that... :D

acatitude
07-12-2007, 08:31 AM
hey badburn , no wonder the chp's stop you all the time..... you got a brake lite out man..............:D :D :D

Poker Runs West
07-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Not to sure where you are going with the making themselves at home statement. Just solidifies what I said. when you have a function you think you own the whole restaurant and bar Chris. I never ate or drank your food, lol, but I do have friends that i can associate with in bars and restaurants, deal with it .
Ihave only responded to your statements of trying to control....
I remember your statement directed to someone stating if your going to have a few beers stay away from my function... Seemed to be quiet a few alcholic bevs being tossed around on the houseboat at shasta. then you recanted and offered to buy them a beer.
dont bring a nitro car to my event at a public restaurant... yea right. very pointed then you say you were just joking...
You made comments about cat attack people posting pics of your poker run in there section... making it sound like someone was trying to steal your thunder.... check the cat attack thread starting with post #290 where you advertised your event in that thread and count the other 7 posts you put in there.. and you have the nerve to scream at people about posts they put in YOUR thread... get real Chris... you stepped on your dick on that one pal.
I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads, lol.... we take it all in fun but you seem to have gotten a little fired up over it..theres a few other instinses I can sight but I think you get the picture of where im coming from.... especially the cat attack deal....I think its all good both events are together, but when you start ragging on people about whats in YOUR thread, then I see all your advertising of your event in someone elses, I have to wonder....If I am wrong and its not really there then you have my humble apoligies.. It is what it is Chris, thats all im saying.... settle down have fun and don't get so fired up, when you are contradicting yourself most of the time..
Im done ive made my point so you can have the last word big guy
DEAL WITH THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE. NO CONTRIDICTION HERE.....................
Wishing you and yours the happiest of boating experiences.
With nothing but happiness, love and laughter to all.

24TA
07-12-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm in for some pics and tits:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

blown65
07-12-2007, 11:57 AM
thanks... I needed that... :D
Man, that thing looks kinda slow. Whats it turn, 12's. :D

Badburn
07-12-2007, 12:05 PM
I will always stick up for my friends right or wrong, even grads,
Wishing you and yours the happiest of boating experiences.
With nothing but happiness, love and laughter to all.
There is so much love in here;)
Can you feel it?:D

Badburn
07-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Bam!
Mid 8's with mufflers, street tires and a beer in my hand.
proof---------->Sacramento raceway video (http://www.westcoastoutlaws.com/TB2.avi):)

grads2112
07-12-2007, 12:12 PM
I can feel it!:boxingguy

blown65
07-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Bam!
proof---------->Sacramento raceway video (http://www.westcoastoutlaws.com/TB2.avi):)
Nice, thing sure launches hard. :)

Dave C
07-12-2007, 12:39 PM
12's.. ;) ..... thats what he probably tells the fart cans before he hands them their asses.... :D :devil:

blown65
07-12-2007, 12:43 PM
12's.. ;) ..... thats what he probably tells the fart cans before he hands them their asses.... :D :devil:
ya, or picking on those stupid rice burners with my SRT Jeep. Too bad with that camaro your not going to fool many. heh
Ya run that Camaro with good alky and make everyones eyes water. :P

Dave C
07-12-2007, 12:45 PM
ya .. screw the neighbors... more nitro is just what the doctor ordered....

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
07-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Shit if thing would launch, it would be 7sec car. It just likes to carry wheels 3/4 track
BIG JOE SSMF
Todd I will drive home if you want me too

John.
07-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Bam!
damn. that car is sweet! here's hoping that you bring it out tonight.

grads2112
07-12-2007, 01:45 PM
As long as everyone is posting videos of their cars... http://www.mobsteel.com/downloads/video/mob.mpg
Thats how we roll and the only thing that is 8 seconds is how long the girls take to remove their clothes in the backseat.

Badburn
07-12-2007, 01:56 PM
damn, I was hoping for some clothes coming off:D
Nice car!

Poker Runs West
07-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Thanks to all that made it to Crush for our little get together. Todd your Camero is awesome, loved watching you squirt the alcohol into the butterfly's before starting when leaving. Greg, the pimp mobile certainly lives up to its name. Justin, nice Lambo, Doug cool Viper coupe, Corvettes aplenty etc.
And not to be outdone Jason our photographer celebrating his birthday arrived in a limo.
I especially want to thank all the hot girls who make that joint such a great place to do some cleveage watching---especially all the hot girls in our party. Kate, thanks for running the slide show----saw some pictures that were a pleasure suprise----oh sorry I mean pleasant. Next trip I am going in your boat more often.
Watch out this weekend at Folsom=====the Bat Boat may try a fly by.

grads2112
07-13-2007, 07:59 AM
It was a good night and good people...a little too good. I just woke up and feels like someone is kicking me in the head over and over. Thanks for the endless drinks Jared. Here's a few pics we snapped last night.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3677/91637729pb4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/7103/55778454hk6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6577/33274924he6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1338/85763866ow4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2608/99222070vl5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6013/55169299aj0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1894/27601413jl6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6489/81440990dd6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

grads2112
07-13-2007, 08:04 AM
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9044/10gd8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9950/11pv6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5949/12nk2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5176/93067340hx4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

justfloatn
07-13-2007, 09:27 AM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1338/85763866ow4.jpg
:jawdrop: Some very nice cars there!:D
I feel so inadequate now.:messedup:

DCBob
07-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Looks like ya all had a good time ;) :)

Badburn
07-13-2007, 09:56 AM
Hey, thanks for a great time lastnight everyone. Great place, never been there before. Loved the atmosphere, the food, the hot cars.......... and the slide show:D Glad the wife finally got to meet some of you. Thanks for the escort home Bigjoe.........the cops just have no sense of humor when it comes to top alcohol street cars;) cool poeple!

Mrs.Daytona
07-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Kate, thanks for running the slide show----saw some pictures that were a pleasure suprise----oh sorry I mean pleasant. Next trip I am going in your boat more often.
Your welcome Chris. I had a great time! Glad to hear everyone enjoyed the pics from our boat. The pics from the after party are better though..what happens in the Lincoln..stays in the Lincoln..:jawdrop:

1 Baja Guy
07-16-2007, 06:50 AM
Here's my son's newer one :)
It's a '64.

highvoltagehands
07-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Here's my son's newer one :)
SIC!

Baja Big Dog
07-19-2007, 11:10 AM
1 cool linc..
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb115/bajabigdog/lic11.jpg