PDA

View Full Version : Party at V-Drive Video's!!!

126driver
07-16-2003, 04:50 AM
What do you think JG? :D :D Figured I could throw you a little bachelor shindig Saturday night after the races. You supply the pad, I'll supply the strippers. eek! eek!
Or is that not cool with your boss? wink :p

Sangster
07-16-2003, 05:59 AM
Be sure to get Plenty of Video.... :D :D

ssmike
07-16-2003, 11:29 AM
Sangster:
Be sure to get Plenty of Video.... :D :D What?? Who is going to film this epic event??? Certainly not either of the Bee Gee's... (Bros. Griffin) :D
I doubt any one will step up and take one for the team??
Morg??? How about you??

uclahater
07-16-2003, 12:47 PM
ssmike:
Sangster:
Be sure to get Plenty of Video.... :D :D What?? Who is going to film this epic event??? Certainly not either of the Bee Gee's... (Bros. Griffin) :D
I doubt any one will step up and take one for the team??
Morg??? How about you?? 126 Im there sounds like a plan. Is it BYOB ( Bring your own Bitch)or are you providing for all. I'll even volunteer to be the Video guy and the designated driver.
SS - Mike I'll step up and take one for the team, but can you make sure we have all the legal documents in place.

126driver
07-16-2003, 12:59 PM
Designated driver? Where are we going? This deal is going down at Casa Griffin. That's if the Video-Dude can get a day-pass. :D Want me to ask for you JG? eek! What's her phone number? :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2003, 02:32 PM
126driver:
Designated driver? Where are we going? This deal is going down at Casa Griffin. That's if the Video-Dude can get a day-pass. :D Want me to ask for you JG? eek! What's her phone number? :confused: 1st off, my whole life has been a bachelor party (I was trained by the best-"UCLA Hater"), so I don't need one now! I'll make an exception if 126 driver wants to drop off his future X wife Shannon!! jawdrop 2ndly, some of you guys should remember that I currently have video in stock that could break-up, a dozen or so marriages, so more footage isn't necessary. eek! Lastly, the video dude hasn't missed a race yet this year, proving again that the "day pass" is only required by guys like "Garage Queen 126" who has yet to obtain 1 this year!!!!! sleeping Givin all that...Party's at 8:00pm sharp!!!! :cool: :cool:

126driver
07-16-2003, 03:55 PM
Spoken like a true trooper JG! Sounds like the g/f opened up the special silk purse for you. jawdrop But will it be open on "game day"? :confused: :p :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2003, 04:05 PM
126driver:
Spoken like a true trooper JG! Sounds like the g/f opened up the special silk purse for you. jawdrop But will it be open on "game day"? :confused: :p :cool: I guess you'll have to phone-in to find out eek! unless you can trade out your bowling shoes for the simpson race shoes and MAKE THE SHOW!!! I would actually really enjoy watching you climb out of your boat (after heat whatever) sportin the bowling shoes!! LMAO!! Hey if you are really plannin on showin up, swing by Tammy's and pick up Conant... your true crew!!! :D

ssmike
07-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Peralta -
In honor of you actually attending a SS event, I volunteer my services for your crew for the day..! :D :D
(Quite a bargain since I bill out at $250/hr.)

126driver
07-16-2003, 04:52 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
my whole life has been a bachelor partyNice try JG but it doesn't hold water. I don't want to hear ancient history, we might as well talk about all the races I used to make. :rolleyes: The question is: are you going to be able to represent on your home turf? :confused:
[ July 16, 2003, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: 126driver ]

126driver
07-16-2003, 04:54 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Hey if you are really plannin on showin up, swing by Tammy's and pick up Conant... your true crew!!! :D LMAO! I would, but I heard he got kicked to the curb. :D :D

126driver
07-16-2003, 04:57 PM
ssmike:
Peralta -
In honor of you actually attending a SS event, I volunteer my services for your crew for the day..! :D :D
(Quite a bargain since I bill out at $250/hr.) You're on! Does that include legal services after-hours?? You know, for the "crew." wink

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2003, 04:59 PM
ssmike:
Peralta -
(Quite a bargain since I bill out at $250/hr.) Hey Mike,
I think your a little too tall for this gig!! :p :)

uclahater
07-16-2003, 05:07 PM
126driver:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
my whole life has been a bachelor partyNice try JG but it doesn't hold water. I don't want to hear ancient history, we might as well talk about all the races I used to make. :rolleyes: The question is: are you going to be able to represent on your home turf? :confused: 126 V- drive is like a dog that gets to run without a leash :cool: ,But in april hes going to become a dog thats no longer aloud in the house, has a fenced back yard, and everytime he walks out the door that leash will get tighter and tighter :p Video thats not a dig on you, its just the facts of life. one day your Brad Pit and the next your Al Bundy. sleeping

uclahater
07-16-2003, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 126driver:
[QB] Designated driver? Where are we going?
Designated to pick your ass up when you decide to go bowling instead of racing :D idea

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2003, 05:19 PM
uclahater:
126 V- drive is like a dog that gets to run without a leash :cool: ,But in april hes going to become a dog thats no longer aloud in the house, has a fenced back yard, and everytime he walks out the door that leash will get tighter and tighter p Video thats not a dig on you, its just the facts of life. one day your Brad Pit and the next your Al Bundy. sleeping [/QB]:rolleyes: Another episode of "This is your life" taken from the life of the "UCLAHATER"!!! :rolleyes: Remember Chiefy, I haven't followed your program yet and I'm not starting now!! :p :p

uclahater
07-16-2003, 05:24 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
uclahater:
126 V- drive is like a dog that gets to run without a leash :cool: ,But in april hes going to become a dog thats no longer aloud in the house, has a fenced back yard, and everytime he walks out the door that leash will get tighter and tighter p Video thats not a dig on you, its just the facts of life. one day your Brad Pit and the next your Al Bundy. : Another episode of "This is your life" taken from the life of the "UCLAHATER"!!! :rolleyes: Remember Chiefy, I haven't followed your program yet and I'm not starting now!! :p :p [/QB]Thats the life of every man from the time he gets married till the time he gets divorced cry Bro your in denial and its not healthy :confused:

126driver
07-16-2003, 05:24 PM
uclahater:
Designated to pick your ass up when you decide to go bowling instead of racing :D idea Bowling? OK, remind me to show you my special "3-finger grip" on the strippers. eek!
Scott <----- got the day pass, the "future x" is staying home. wink

uclahater
07-16-2003, 05:26 PM
126driver:
uclahater:
Designated to pick your ass up when you decide to go bowling instead of racing :D idea Bowling? OK, remind me to show you my special "3-finger grip" on the strippers. eek!
Scott <----- got the day pass, the "future x" is staying home. wink LMAO

BILLY.B
07-16-2003, 05:26 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO
[/qb]2ndly, some of you guys should remember that I currently have video in stock that could break-up, a dozen or so marriages, so more footage isn't necessary. eek! [/QB][/QUOTE]WOW Chiefy you sure got on the "TIRE'S" real quick eek! . You may have video, "BUT" we have stories. By the way who's going to watch Jake for you when you go to the river??? eek! :D :D

uclahater
07-16-2003, 05:29 PM
BILLY.B:
V-DRIVE VIDEO
2ndly, some of you guys should remember that I currently have video in stock that could break-up, a dozen or so marriages, so more footage isn't necessary. eek! [/QB]WOW Chiefy you sure got on the "TIRE'S" real quick eek! . You may have video, "BUT" we have stories. By the way who's going to watch Jake for you when you go to the river??? eek! :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Jakes getting leash broken from jerrys fxw :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2003, 05:31 PM
uclahater
Thats the life of every man from the time he gets married till the time he gets divorced cry Bro your in denial and its not healthy :confused: [/QB]Hey Jim, if anyone offers you a job as a marriage counselor, turn it down. I would hate to see the country suffer from a suicide epidemic!!! smile_sp smile_sp

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2003, 05:36 PM
BILLY.B:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO:
2ndly, some of you guys should remember that I currently have video in stock that could break-up, a dozen or so marriages.
Think about this chiefy, just in-case you also fall into the category!!! jawdrop
P.S. Stories are just talk and talk is cheap!! :D
I've got a couple of strippers watchin Jake! LMAO!! :D

wsuwrhr
07-16-2003, 05:42 PM
So what is the price to get invited to the bachelor party?
You guys all missed mine...
Brian

uclahater
07-16-2003, 05:52 PM
wsuwrhr:
So what is the price to get invited to the bachelor party?
You guys all missed mine...
Brian The Price is "BYOB" plus 1 for the bachelor and plus 1 for his brother and plus 1 for his brother-in-law and one for 126

ssmike
07-16-2003, 06:07 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I've got a couple of strippers watchin Jake! LMAO!! :D Ha Ha....Thats funny....
ssmike<------trying to see if Morg can get a "pass" to come to the big party...

WILDERTHANU54
07-16-2003, 06:39 PM
..........PARTY, WELL SHIT!!!
http://www.nikkisixx.tv/NikkiTommy020.jpg

circleboatKIDD
07-16-2003, 06:44 PM
hey vdrive video is the sperm posse allowed to your casa for your little gathering :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2003, 07:17 PM
circleboatKIDD:
hey vdrive video is the sperm posse allowed to your casa for your little gathering :D :D I'm not throwin a sausage fest, so male admittance requires 3 females accompanied!! :cool:

circleboatKIDD
07-16-2003, 10:45 PM
no problem u know were good for that by the time we get into town will have are limit JG :D wink

126driver
07-17-2003, 04:32 AM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I'm not throwin a sausage fest, so male admittance requires 3 females accompanied!! :cool: Good call. :cool: :cool:
[ July 17, 2003, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: 126driver ]