PDA

View Full Version : Broken Bow - July 4th Weekend

Gearhead
07-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Great Weather - Good Fun - Safe Weekend - Lots of Great Boats! We haad a really good time this weekend at Broken Bow. Over 50 performance boats, etc. We have over 600 pictures thanks to Carol Pope and susan Cooper on the website. Go to youngbloodjetboats.com and then select Jetboat Outings in the left navbar and then scroll down to July 4th weekend.
Anyone on this board there?
Gearhead

IMPATIENT 1
07-08-2007, 07:45 PM
man i wanted to go but i toasted my #4 main bearing fri after work:( i pulled the crank today and checked the block main bores, all matched.mic'd the crank, all journals matched. think i got a shiaty oil pump:mad: it didn't damage much, but the crank is gonna need to be turned 10 on the mains.

vdrivenman
07-09-2007, 02:58 AM
wanted to go,but didn't want to tow through the slop to get there.
my bud bruce penny emailed me and said it was top notch! the boats and the scenery.
said that robbie was probably top dawg,but some very fast rides including some clamp on's. said ricky bobo was there with his ob tunnel !
gotta go look at the pic's !

PLACECRAFT20
07-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Same deal. I love the lake but did not want to tow thru the slop.

patrolman808
07-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I was out thursday-sunday. Mine was having fuel problems so I didn't run it much. Mainly cruised in the pontoon boat. Alot of boats out though.

1 fast okie
07-09-2007, 04:31 PM
awsome time can't wait till next year