PDA

View Full Version : Augusta Southern Nationals

rich seibert
07-09-2007, 06:43 AM
http://www.augustasouthernnationals.org/Photos/Gil_Rebilas/thumbnails/A-boat6_JPG.jpg
Augusta Southern Nationals is right around the corner
who`s goin ??

River Rat 005
07-09-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm going to be there in TE. Hope I'm not the only one. Not much fun with no competition. Rich, if you go, stop by our pit.

rich seibert
07-10-2007, 06:06 AM
good luck tim.
i am sure you will do well as alwasys.
it`s going to come down to the last minute
if i can make it but i made it the last 14 years in a row.
i have been tring to calaberate with a few people to try to put
a boat in the show for this event(RR1) but time is against me.
my lifeline is outdated and not enough time to get it recert,
(thats my fault)
i donot have any crew help as well, (we should had some kids,
they make the best crew)
i`ll see ya there!

kojac
07-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I'll be there Thursday night with a contingent from lake anna.
Jack is going to bring his green machine and hopefully can make a few passes.
We are staying at the holiday inn on gordon's road.
Kojac

TexasChopper
07-11-2007, 04:31 AM
I am about the same distance from Augusta as I am from Gadsden. Which would be the better one to go to?
Been to Augusta once a few years ago.

rich seibert
07-13-2007, 07:52 AM
i have never raced in gadsden,
we always did the highpoint nc and augusta races

Murray PE 857
07-13-2007, 12:39 PM
I have been to and raced at both places. Like one just as well as the other.
My only thought is that what doesn't get destroyed at Augusta continues to Gadsden. Might see more Pro boats in GA. Just my $.02.
PS: Either place is usually so unbelievably hot.

River Rat 005
07-13-2007, 07:54 PM
good luck tim.
i am sure you will do well as alwasys.
it`s going to come down to the last minute
if i can make it but i made it the last 14 years in a row.
i have been tring to calaberate with a few people to try to put
a boat in the show for this event(RR1) but time is against me.
my lifeline is outdated and not enough time to get it recert,
(thats my fault)
i donot have any crew help as well, (we should had some kids,
they make the best crew)
i`ll see ya there!
Rich, aint it funny how time gets away from ya. Seems like we have all the time in the world, then all of the sudden, where did it go? I know what you mean about the crew. At this race and Gadsden, I'll have a crew. But usually, it's just Linda and me.

Jbb
07-14-2007, 05:11 PM
I am about the same distance from Augusta as I am from Gadsden. Which would be the better one to go to?
Been to Augusta once a few years ago.
Go to both.....
It is always almost unbearably hot and humid at both places......however...Augusta has a giant clubhouse that is air conditioned......with a deck that looks right over the track!

ME-678
07-17-2007, 08:15 AM
Tim, you have the best crew chief
of all of us, Linda can't be beat.
Good luck in Augusta.
See you at Ky. Lake.
Paul

River Rat 005
07-18-2007, 04:04 AM
Thanks Paul. Without her, I wouldn't be racing. Theres none better. We're on our way out the door. Going to make a 3 race swing. Augusta, Gadsden then Kentucky. I hope we packed enough luck. LOL See ya at KY.
Tim

adjones419
07-23-2007, 12:59 PM
I hope we packed enough luck.
Tim
Can you ever pack enough??

RICHARD TILL
07-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Adam, you going to gadsden? i did`nt make augusta but gonna make gadsden hell or high water. then its evansville, new athens and litchfield.

adjones419
07-24-2007, 05:01 AM
Adam, you going to gadsden? i did`nt make augusta but gonna make gadsden hell or high water. then its evansville, new athens and litchfield.
Hey Richard...don't think we're going to make Gadsden. After OKC, we're just going to stick around for the home swing of Evansville, Litchfield, and New Athens. Best of luck in Gadsden...stop by and see us in Evansville.

RICHARD TILL
07-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Adam, you`re gonna miss a good one by not going. gadsden is one of my favorites since its the closest one to home. i started going to races there in the early eighties. it was in gadsden the last time i saw eddie hill make a pass. he was running the coors lite special and i`m thinking cecil florence was the pilot. anyway, thanks for the wish of good luck and i`ll see you in evansville.

adjones419
07-25-2007, 05:17 AM
Well, now I'm thinking I might just hop in the truck and head down to Gadsden Friday afternoon. Jeff Miller called me yesterday and told me to get my ass down there, and Dan South said he could use the extra crew help this weekend. I'm just going to play it by ear...it will probably be a last minute decisions. I'll track you down if I end up making the trip.