PDA

View Full Version : I need a boat cover.......

AZJD
07-09-2007, 10:14 AM
I have tried a few people here in Az and cannot get calls back or an appointment until the end of summer.
Any one have someone they have used I could try?
Desperate and will try anyone.
29' Warlock

79centurion
07-09-2007, 10:43 AM
A friend of the family makes them. She does it on the side. She use to work for a cover company and decided to do it out of the home. I will try to get you her number.
Dan

AZJD
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
A friend of the family makes them. She does it on the side. She use to work for a cover company and decided to do it out of the home. I will try to get you her number.
Dan
Thanks Dan. I would appreciate it.

Magic34
07-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Dan
I want to call her too! How big can she make them?

AZJD
07-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Overwhelming response!;)

Jordy
07-09-2007, 02:43 PM
How big can she make them?
You know, the circus was just in town, you could see if they left any tents behind. Might be a tight fit, but you could make it work. :D :D :D

Magic34
07-09-2007, 02:50 PM
You know, the circus was just in town, you could see if they left any tents behind. Might be a tight fit, but you could make it work. :D :D :D
Damn, good thought. We were there for the last show. Front row, little girl loved it.
But she suckered me into buying her a snow cone... $15 for a focken snow cone!!! :sqeyes: She didn't like it so I ate every last last drop for $15 damn bucks.

rrrr
07-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Try Bluetarp Industries. :D :D
http://www.cbcproducts.com/images/TarpBoat1.jpg

Jordy
07-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Damn, good thought. We were there for the last show. Front row, little girl loved it.
But she suckered me into buying her a snow cone... $15 for a focken snow cone!!! :sqeyes: She didn't like it so I ate every last last drop for $15 damn bucks.
Yeah, last time I was at the circus was in high school. Was seeing a girl and she wanted to go. Thought I was doing pretty good with seats right down front, at least until the elephants started parading around and a few of them came un-fed. Yeah, it stunk a little bit down low. Lesson learned. :jawdrop:
$15 for a snow cone??? That's just ice and flavor right??? I'm in the wrong business!!! :notam: :idea:

LuckyStrike
07-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Try Mark @ AZ Boat Top:D

Danhercules
07-09-2007, 04:41 PM
AZJD needs a tent to fit his head in!!!!:)

AZJD
07-09-2007, 05:33 PM
AZJD needs a tent to fit his head in!!!!:)
Don't call your wife a tent!:D :D :D :D :D :devil:

ahhell
07-09-2007, 05:56 PM
I got a real nice shark skin from Iboats.com...affordable too

slowinhavasu
07-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Give Les a call at Az. Reflections....928-486-1983......not only the BEST mobile detailing company in town, but they now have a fixed laction at Sweetwater and Acoma and make covers of all kinds.....
Did I mention he is our only detailer who is a Boat Bling retailer......
Give him a try....
You can also check out....www.arizona-reflections.com :)

Make it a Double
07-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Try Mark @ AZ Boat Top:D
Mark is very good. Had a mooring cover done by him several years ago

LuckyStrike
07-10-2007, 05:07 AM
Mark is very good. Had a mooring cover done by him several years ago
And he is a Great Guy He did Cockpit Cover Motor Covers Biminis Center Console Cover for my Scarab..Excellent Job Fast and Affordable:D :D

jwharwell
06-08-2010, 11:05 AM
If anyone is still looking for a boat cover, like I was when I FIRST stumbled onto this post, let me make a suggestion. I recently purchased a boat cover (http://www.mightycovers.com/boat-cover.htm) from mightycovers.com and I have been so thrilled with it. It was reasonably priced and I received it more quickly than I thought. It is custom made and fits my boat perfectly! Hopefully, this can help someone when they are researching covers like I was.

Grant
01-22-2011, 03:04 AM
blue tarp industries are dealing much costly than others. if you can pay more for the boat cover than it will suit you otherwise try some other source