PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Dcb F-26

andy01
07-09-2007, 11:53 AM
2004 DCB F-26
Mercury 525, Front and rear cap, Built in Charger, 2 GPS Speedos, 3 new Odyessy Batteries, nice stereo 2 subs with 6 highs and mids. Boat sits on a triple axle Extreme trailer with drive guard and spare tire. Boat also has a full cover, fresh drive last season and was just serviced since last use. Financing and insurance availableI also have 5 other DCB’s for sale. Andy Holthe 310-480-4285.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34612&stc=1&d=1184010559
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34611&stc=1&d=1184010545
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34610&stc=1&d=1184010530
$99,000 OBO

riverracerx
07-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Wow for sale again? This is a BEAUTIFUL boat!

EmpirE231
07-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Did I miss the price? :confused: and any other f26's w/ 525 available?

andy01
07-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Did I miss the price? :confused: and any other f26's w/ 525 available?
My bad, I just fixed it. $99,000 OBO. I don't have any other 525 F's as of right now. I also have my brand new F-26 with a 600.
Andy

LOWRIVER2
07-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Nice boat, I saw it launch out of Havasu Marina once, must have good mufflers/lol.

phebus
07-10-2007, 07:39 AM
Wow, good price.

Ivan Dan
07-10-2007, 03:17 PM
OK not trying to be a dick or anything but wasn't this boat on the market 6-8 months ago for $90,000 or $95,000??? :confused:

socalmofo
07-10-2007, 04:24 PM
OK not trying to be a dick or anything but wasn't this boat on the market 6-8 months ago for $90,000 or $95,000??? :confused:
I thought so too. It seemed as if it were priced even lower:confused: :idea:

EmpirE231
07-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I thought so too. It seemed as if it were priced even lower:confused: :idea:
that was probably the price without the 10k broker fee :eek:

andy01
07-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Not a dick move at all, I appreciate the input. Customer stated what they wanted out of the boat so I started according to what they asked for.I thought so too. It seemed as if it were priced even lower:confused: :idea:Read above.
that was probably the price without the 10k broker fee :eek:
I don't charge a 10K broker fee, but thanks for trying to "stereo" type. Everybody that has had the pleasure of doing business with me on both sides of the fence has been very happy. I just try to help people find buyers and help buyers get a good value. I've sold three boats in less then two days, that has a value to some people. And I have helped buyers buy a boat for less then they could have through the seller.......... plus I can get a loan done in a couple of days........ okay my rant is over, sorry you guys don't like the price.
Andy

EmpirE231
07-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Not a dick move at all, I appreciate the input. Customer stated what they wanted out of the boat so I started according to what they asked for.Read above.
I don't charge a 10K broker fee, but thanks for trying to "stereo" type. Everybody that has had the pleasure of doing business with me on both sides of the fence has been very happy. I just try to help people find buyers and help buyers get a good value. I've sold three boats in less then two days, that has a value to some people. And I have helped buyers buy a boat for less then they could have through the seller.......... plus I can get a loan done in a couple of days........ okay my rant is over, sorry you guys don't like the price.
Andy
I was just busting your balls man... you seem to do that to alot of people here... my post was a joke :) ... it definitely is a nice boat... is this the same boat that "threaded inc." had? I just remember the baby blue...

02HoWaRd26
07-11-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey I have been dealing with Andy for a few weeks on a few things he seems to be as stand up as it gets, always answers the phone and always seems to have the right advice on things, i will continue to do bussiness with him as well prolly again later down the road. Peter

sofa king smooth
07-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Never met Andy but scored a motor from him it was painless for me. Hes handling all the stuff I don't want to. My buddy also bought a boat from him and it was a drama free transaction. Tell him what you want to pay for the boat in question and he will try and make it work. If you get a desired boat for what you want I don't think it really matters how much he makes,everyone goes home happy.
Anyone considering using Andy go for it you won't be sorry.
Ok I done swinging.:)

TOBTEK
07-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Never met Andy but scored a motor from him it was painless for me. Hes handling all the stuff I don't want to. My buddy also bought a boat from him and it was a drama free transaction. Tell him what you want to pay for the boat in question and he will try and make it work. If you get a desired boat for what you want I don't think it really matters how much he makes,everyone goes home happy.
what motor did you get? I had my eye on a few GT motors he has(or had). Would have loved to get that TT up there.

andy01
07-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I was just busting your balls man... you seem to do that to alot of people here... my post was a joke :) ... it definitely is a nice boat... is this the same boat that "threaded inc." had? I just remember the baby blue...
No problem, but I can't let people think I am trying to make a ton of money on them.
Hey I have been dealing with Andy for a few weeks on a few things he seems to be as stand up as it gets, always answers the phone and always seems to have the right advice on things, i will continue to do bussiness with him as well prolly again later down the road. Peter
Thank you, and I look forward to the on going business.
Ha ha "swinging" Thanks for the kind words man, I am just doing my best.
what motor did you get? I had my eye on a few GT motors he has(or had). Would have loved to get that TT up there.
He bought a motor that you wish you could have bought............ It is a TT that will make your Qaud Rotor go PP........ :)
Andy

andy01
07-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Owner called and said "sell it", new price.......
$92,800
Andy