PDA

View Full Version : Antone know what happened Saturday Afternoon on Havi???

mikefd024
07-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Probably already on here could not find it, but there was a boat that sunk just outside of the entrance to Topock. I drove by about sunset, northwest side of the lake. There were about 10 Sheriff boats circling the area, hope know one was hurt...

mikefd024
07-09-2007, 03:04 PM
found it never mind

Danhercules
07-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Where? I cannot find it.:confused:

Phat Matt
07-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Do you mean Windsor and not Topock?

Inked
07-09-2007, 05:33 PM
A guy named Bernie flipped/rolled his 30' cat and a few people got hurt and one guy was missing... This is what I was told by a local dealer, sad day for a bunch of families....

mikefd024
07-09-2007, 08:07 PM
one guy missing was found, dead 1 mile from windsor...

Ike
07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Wash. Man Killed In Lake Havasu Boating Accident
POSTED: 10:09 am PDT July 9, 2007
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz. -- The body of a Washington state man was pulled from the waters of Lake Havasu by divers a day after he was lost when a boat repeatedly flipped over while trying a high speed turn, authorities said.
Jeremy Conklin, 21, of Selah, Wash., was among six people in the 30-foot Awesome boat that rolled after the driver tried to avoid other boats in a congested area, Mohave County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Trish Carter said Monday.
All six were thrown from the craft, and five were plucked from the water by other boaters and taken to shore Saturday afternoon, Carter said. They were taken to a local hospital for treatment, but their conditions were unknown and identities were not released.
Investigators believe alcohol may have been a factor in the wreck and are awaiting result of blood tests on the boat's driver. He is a 72-year-old resident of Lake Havasu City who is believed to be Conklin's grandfather, Carter said

Danhercules
07-09-2007, 09:41 PM
I saw that one. I was looking for another one by Topock. Thats why I could not find it. THanks.:)

6 Dollar Boat
07-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Probably already on here could not find it, but there was a boat that sunk just outside of the entrance to Topock. I drove by about sunset, northwest side of the lake. There were about 10 Sheriff boats circling the area, hope know one was hurt...
You probably couldn't find it because you have a very poor sense of direction. Please read the spelling thread and ask if they have any Geography classes this Summer.....:mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

Inked
07-10-2007, 09:53 PM
just a bad deal for all involved..... :(