PDA

View Full Version : Press one for english.

Riverbass
07-09-2007, 04:20 PM
No need to say anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0

25Elmn8r
07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Agreed!

Tom Brown
07-09-2007, 04:32 PM

CoolCruzinCobra
07-09-2007, 04:44 PM
That was good .Thanks for sharing

Nord
07-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Agreed!
Nice gel in your avitar........I have the same gel on the eagle.

LEADFOOTjosh
07-09-2007, 07:20 PM
We have room for but one flag, the American flag, We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907
:D :D :D

RitcheyRch
07-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Awesome

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Press 2 to hang up and call back when you can speak English...:mad:
That big American Flag grown into the ground was in Carlsbad, near Legoland in the famous Flower Fields....right by Karl Strauss Brewery;)
My father was an immigrant that took those classes with pleasure...notice how they all happen to be B&W.....:( Been a while since there was pride in some to learn this nations language.

JB in so cal
07-09-2007, 08:10 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/The_Duke.jpg

Riverbass
07-10-2007, 07:21 AM
Bump

Ion
07-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Great! Another reminder of how pissed I am with the illegals situation in our great land, where the constitution is written in...ENGLISH! Yet again, while at Lowes, this time looking for some window tint for the house, I picked up the package and said to myself, "what the f_ck does this say"!?!?! I swear I had to spin the package around several times before I found anything printed in English! And...WTF is with all their isle signs, as well as all other signage, printed in 2 languages? The second language on signage is now almost as prominant as English!
Here's some irony on the subject: remember the last ballot, where registered voters recieved a hefty publication that had all the candidates and their platforms, as well as citizen's comments, pro or con for each? This thing was pretty damn thick as it was, but...making it twice as thick, was the other half, all written in, you guessed it, spanish! This has at least doubled the cost to us, US tax-paying citizens to print this and why?!?!
Only registered voters get a copy! As far as I know registered voters can also read the constitution, making the second half of this publication completely MOOT and a waste of our money!
When will this nonsense stop?

Ion
07-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I have an old friend in England, where immigrant, radical islamic clerics are now preaching their jihad bullsh_t to gathering like-minded crowds IN ENGLAND! They are preaching death to all the infidels in England, in the very land they migrated to for a better life...a land of democracy and freedom. Isn't this treason? Didn't they know the law of the land before they chose to move there?
At least all the illeagals here aren't preaching jihad toward us! They are only stealing from us...