PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone From Beverly

MANIC MECHANIC
07-09-2007, 05:36 PM
I Am Sorry It Has Taken So Long To Connect With All Of You But It Is Still Hard To Be Without Tim. I Know People Say It Will Get Alot Better But It Hasnt Been Easy For Me.you People Are A True Blessing And I Miss You All Very Much.it Is Hard To Find People Like You.you Are A Great Bunch Of People And I Love And Miss You All.i Am Selling The Boat So If Any One Knows Of Someone That Is Interested Let Me Know.it Is To Hard To Keep The Boat Without Tim.love To All Beverly

Wet Dream
07-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Hi Bev, we miss him too. I sent you a PM.

fat rat
07-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Good to hear from you Bev..........wish you the best.l

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 10:56 AM
I Am Sorry It Has Taken So Long To Connect With All Of You But It Is Still Hard To Be Without Tim. I Know People Say It Will Get Alot Better But It Hasnt Been Easy For Me.you People Are A True Blessing And I Miss You All Very Much.it Is Hard To Find People Like You.you Are A Great Bunch Of People And I Love And Miss You All.i Am Selling The Boat So If Any One Knows Of Someone That Is Interested Let Me Know.it Is To Hard To Keep The Boat Without Tim.love To All Beverly
:)
glad your back
hope you stay around for a bit
we will cheer you up

nitro557
07-10-2007, 03:46 PM
im glad your back too, life will get better sometime ,hang in there :)
if you need anything at all you know you always have help and cheering up here at ***boat

promod
07-11-2007, 02:57 AM
glad to see your hanging in there can't imagine what you've gone threw, but just know that we will always miss tim, there's only one man in control of our life, keep your head high, like 557 said hollar if you need cheering up, give the hotdog a hotdog for me lol
promod